CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Gender Fluid' Teenagers

Jiggerycock

Guest Snatch
21 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I like to think I'm getting better lol. The car was just traced from a photo off google but the girl is all original work, hand drawn on paper, traced over in Gimp (Linux version of Photoshop). 

Is that anything to do with Punkers?

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Gimp, not "Raging Homo".

'Raging Homo' wasn't a bad film, not as entertaining as Rocky but would have won more oscars if that tight cunt Scorsese had splashed out on some colour film and left out the fat depressing bit at the end. Putting Leo Getz from lethal weapon in it was a nice touch though.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

'Raging Homo' wasn't a bad film, not as entertaining as Rocky but would have won more oscars if that tight cunt Scorsese had splashed out on some colour film and left out the fat depressing bit at the end. Putting Leo Getz from lethal weapon in it was a nice touch though.

The movie 'Gimp' was a bit more of a cult classic, but very admired in certain circles.

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Fred and Rose 'Weat'. Cereal killers, you mean?

I agree with Wolfie, all these cunts coming to Europe in boats should be given guns and trained in elementary piracy. They could then be despatched to the coast of Somalia or West Bongo, to steal off the indigenous pirates. Africans fucking Africans near Africa.

4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I agree with Wolfie, all these cunts coming to Europe in boats should be given guns and trained in elementary piracy. They could then be despatched to the coast of Somalia or West Bongo, to steal off the indigenous pirates. Africans fucking Africans near Africa.

The trouble with these spades is that many are used to dig holes in the beaches and are destroying the natural habitat of Burrowing Giraffes.

Guest deebom
23 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I like to think I'm getting better lol. The car was just traced from a photo off google but the girl is all original work, hand drawn on paper, traced over in Gimp (Linux version of Photoshop). 

I use Gimp myself. When you say traced, how do you mean? With a pen/tablet thingy?

Just now, deebom said:

I use Gimp myself. When you say traced, how do you mean? With a pen/tablet thingy?

No I actually create a new transparent layer, zoom right in, and surround every single line of the pencil image separately and fill them in with the brush tool in black. After that I add the first base colours using the bucket fill, and do the shading effect by selecting said colours and making them a few shades darker and adding them over the original colours in whatever shape I want depending on how I want the lighting. 

Guest Snatch
12 hours ago, ratcum said:

As opposed to Punkers fucking Africans near Kings Cross.

Guest Snatch
Just now, Roadkill said:

I know it. So does this guy, he's just taking the piss.

3:30 "I'm space, you cunt."

I know he's taking the piss. This should be played on every TV and radio station until these gender cunts get it into their pretentious thick fucking heads that these different genders don't fucking exist.

Just now, Snatch said:

I know he's taking the piss. This should be played on every TV and radio station until these gender cunts get it into their pretentious thick fucking heads that these different genders don't fucking exist.

The same guy is actually facing jail time at the moment because he taught his girlfriend's dog to raise its paw when he said "seig heil" to take the piss and posted the video on youtube. This is apparently hate speech these days. Not even fucking joking.