CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Theresa May

Eddie

Guest Gong Farmer
29 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

She's a Weasel, or rather a rodent. She'd never, ever, get my vote.

I voted Tory when I lived in the UK. I couldn't possibly vote for them this time around if all they have to offer up is this deceptive snake oil saleswomen. She's way out of her depth and crap. Those cunts on the other side of the Brexit negotiating table are going chew her up and spit her out. She's going to be dealing with professional nasty bastards that don't suffer fools too easily and they're watching her now making a complete and utter fool of herself regarding her manifesto, she might as well have dropped her skids in public whilst singing God Save The Bendy Banana. She's laid bare her lack of political prowess to the very people that it matters most, the cunts she's going to have to talk to, they'll going to wipe the floor with her and send her packing with the insistance that she sends back someone who knows what they're fucking talking about and is trustworthy enough to carry out any deals that might be struck instead of backtracking and trying to pull a fast one on those stupid stupid smelly foreign cunts.

She's a chancing piss taker and career politician that only got the gig she's doing now because of her stunning good looks. 

13 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I voted Tory when I lived in the UK. I couldn't possibly vote for them this time around if all they have to offer up is this deceptive snake oil saleswomen. She's way out of her depth and crap. Those cunts on the other side of the Brexit negotiating table are going chew her up and spit her out. She's going to be dealing with professional nasty bastards that don't suffer fools too easily and they're watching her now making a complete and utter fool of herself regarding her manifesto, she might as well have dropped her skids in public whilst singing God Save The Bendy Banana. She's laid bare her lack of political prowess to the very people that it matters most, the cunts she's going to have to talk to, they'll going to wipe the floor with her and send her packing with the insistance that she sends back someone who knows what they're fucking talking about and is trustworthy enough to carry out any deals that might be struck instead of backtracking and trying to pull a fast one on those stupid stupid smelly foreign cunts.

She's a chancing piss taker and career politician that only got the gig she's doing now because of her stunning good looks. 

The problem is that her opposition is hardly setting a shining example either. The Lib Dems have always been useless and Corbyn's Labour themed clubhouse is a disorganized mess with an unlikeable cunt in charge and a clueless bitch making them look like bigger fools than they already are. UKIP is barely even a party and has too much stigma attached to it to be a serious contender. The lot of the useless cunts need to have their fucking pay cut 'till they can come up with plans and manifestoes that don't rely on luck, blind hope, or fucking magic.

2 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Oh well done, essentially you've just parroted the "there's not enough money line". Congratulations on your economic orthodoxy. THERE'S LOADS OF THE STUFF. It's just concentrated in too few wallets. Please tell me you get that argument.

No, I was pointing out that the Tories were actually targeting the more broad-shouldered to pay for their own social care. Your clearly mis-understood the gist of my point.

Guest Gong Farmer
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

The problem is that her opposition is hardly setting a shining example either. The Lib Dems have always been useless and Corbyn's Labour themed clubhouse is a disorganized mess with an unlikeable cunt in charge and a clueless bitch making them look like bigger fools than they already are. UKIP is barely even a party and has too much stigma attached to it to be a serious contender. The lot of the useless cunts need to have their fucking pay cut 'till they can come up with plans and manifestoes that don't rely on luck, blind hope, or fucking magic.

It all sounds and looks pretty grim with the electorate themselves having to rely on luck, blind hope, or fucking magic at this stage of the proceedings. I dunno, it looks to me as if Corbijn is running the better campagne. I don't like him or his policies but he comes over a damn sight more credible than May seems to and shows an element of conviction above and beyond that of the other party leaders.

You'll get Teresa May coming out with 'British politics shouldn't be dictated to by foreign  influences', and then you look at her main support in the media... an Australian media mogal with US citizenship that owns three of the largest circulation of newspapers in the country all rooting for her, that's without who's running her election campaign.... another Australian Johnny Foreigner, you couldn't make it up.

UKIP need to fuck off and regroup, come back when they've got something relevant and valid to say and grown some balls to say it.

I'm pretty liberal compared to how I used to be, classical liberal and to be honest non of the parties in the UK would speak for me let alone the Lib dems, I'd crawl over broken glass and rusty razor blades to avoid them.

I'd probably vote for Corbyn if I could. Why? Because if I seriously wanted an amical break from the EU it would be him that could secure it. I son't agree with his policies, I despise some of his political ideas and beliefs but he'd take the UK out of the EU responsibly with the UK's reputation intact. You then vote UKIP in to clean up the mess he's made during his term in office at the next election. just use him to get you out of the EU. and then dispose of him rather sharpish There's a lot to be said for useful idiots. 

6 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Good luck with that flip flopping harridan running the country. I don't think I've ever heard such a self contradicting politician than that of Teresa May, she's so embarrassingly contradictive I'd be embarrassed voting for her, seriously.

Well, that effectively leaves Corbin, a party leader so inept he can't even control the PLP.  The danger with him is that the country gets McDonnell to run the money side of things. Even Ken Livingstone took fright as GLC Leader and fired him as the city's chair of finance. I disagree with your assertion that Mrs May is out of her depth and will be chewed up by the likes of Michel Barnier, an archetypal bureaucrat's politician whose rigid narrow-focused approach to EU integration will be sorely tested.

Guest Gong Farmer
45 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, that effectively leaves Corbin, a party leader so inept he can't even control the PLP.  The danger with him is that the country gets McDonnell to run the money side of things. Even Ken Livingstone took fright as GLC Leader and fired him as the city's chair of finance. I disagree with your assertion that Mrs May is out of her depth and will be chewed up by the likes of Michel Barnier, an archetypal bureaucrat's politician whose rigid narrow-focused approach to EU integration will be sorely tested.

Corbyn seems to be faring pretty well without controlling the PLP, I mean he's still there isn't he? He hasn't gone away and is in fact running for and election campaign for PM, so what does that tell us? It tells us that he thinks his MP's are crap and that he doesn't need them, I'd agree with him on that score. Like I said, I don't like him, but I have to respect him for his conviction.at the very least.

Yes, the likes of  Michel Barnier, the archetypal bureaucrat's politician whose rigid narrow-focused approach to EU is just the calibre of man needed to defend our interests....as opposed to Teresa May who isn't  an archetypal bureaucrat's politician and who hasn't even got a rigid narrow-focused approach to the UK.

The best that can be said about 'the one women cult of Teresa May' is that she's a very consistent flip flopper. At least you know where you stand with a consistent flip fiopper, that they flip and then they flop. At the moment she's just flopping.

6 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Corbyn seems to be faring pretty well without controlling the PLP, I mean he's still there isn't he? He hasn't gone away and is in fact running for and election campaign for PM, so what does that tell us? It tells us that he thinks his MP's are crap and that he doesn't need them, I'd agree with him on that score. Like I said, I don't like him, but I have to respect him for his conviction.at the very least.

Yes, the likes of  Michel Barnier, the archetypal bureaucrat's politician whose rigid narrow-focused approach to EU is just the calibre of man needed to defend our interests....as opposed to Teresa May who isn't  an archetypal bureaucrat's politician and who hasn't even got a rigid narrow-focused approach to the UK.

The best that can be said about 'the one women cult of Teresa May' is that she's a very consistent flip flopper. At least you know where you stand with a consistent flip fiopper, that they flip and then they flop. At the moment she's just flopping.

I don't know how long you've been living in Holland but you have obviously forgotten that in the UK, executive power is conferred by a parliamentary and not a presidential constitution. As such, Corbyn has no business presenting himself to the electorate as a potential PM as he does not enjoy the support of the Parliamentary Labour Party. You may assert that Corbyn "thinks his MP's are crap" whereas the reality is that the MP's believe their leader is an electoral liability.

Michel Barnier's narrow focus will be sorely tested not only by his opposite number, David Davis, a political bruiser who has demonstrated a mastery of detail as evidenced by his stellar dispatch box performance but by a community of nations unsettled by the newly elected French President openly discussing a two speed EU. As if that was not enough Franco-German industrialists, alarmed at the possibility of Britain going down the WTO route will no doubt be putting pressure on their respective governments to come up with a mutually beneficial trading deal.

Mrs May's alleged consistency in "flip-flopping" is overstated. This has primarily come about that a "Remainer" is selling herself as the face of Brexit. She, like most pro-remainer politicians had no choice but to abide by the referendum to action Article 50. Imagine the furore if she engineered a Farron-style second referendum...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Politics will never really change. We will always be presented with the same choices, a selection of inept liars, one of whom will eventually convince the electorate that they are slightly less inept and dishonest than their rivals. The fact that an individual wishes to rule a nation is probably a good indication that they are unsuitable to do so. 

8 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

It all sounds and looks pretty grim with the electorate themselves having to rely on luck, blind hope, or fucking magic at this stage of the proceedings. I dunno, it looks to me as if Corbijn is running the better campagne. I don't like him or his policies but he comes over a damn sight more credible than May seems to and shows an element of conviction above and beyond that of the other party leaders.

You'll get Teresa May coming out with 'British politics shouldn't be dictated to by foreign  influences', and then you look at her main support in the media... an Australian media mogal with US citizenship that owns three of the largest circulation of newspapers in the country all rooting for her, that's without who's running her election campaign.... another Australian Johnny Foreigner, you couldn't make it up.

UKIP need to fuck off and regroup, come back when they've got something relevant and valid to say and grown some balls to say it.

I'm pretty liberal compared to how I used to be, classical liberal and to be honest non of the parties in the UK would speak for me let alone the Lib dems, I'd crawl over broken glass and rusty razor blades to avoid them.

I'd probably vote for Corbyn if I could. Why? Because if I seriously wanted an amical break from the EU it would be him that could secure it. I son't agree with his policies, I despise some of his political ideas and beliefs but he'd take the UK out of the EU responsibly with the UK's reputation intact. You then vote UKIP in to clean up the mess he's made during his term in office at the next election. just use him to get you out of the EU. and then dispose of him rather sharpish There's a lot to be said for useful idiots. 

But a lot of people believe Corbyn would deliberately fudge Brexit or go back on it all together. So far May has shown bigger balls than the lot of them and when it comes to negotiating with the EU. She isn't a gloating clown like Farage  or a seemingly clueless moron who should have left his seat of power when the rest of the Labour party tried to get rid of him after the Brexit result. She's an unlikeable which who thinks she's the second coming of Thatcher but she's at least standing up to the stuffed shirt EU buerucrats and their sickeningly petty scare tactics. You have to understand that whilst EU life may have worked out well for you, it certainly feels a lot different in the UK. Our car industry is gone to Germany and our fishing industry to France and in return we get fobbed of on every EU vote we try to veto since we join and talked down to by some pisshead snob who doesn't realize that English is the standard language for the entire western world, not just the UK. We can't stand our own politicians so why should we be expected to bend the knee to a bunch of foreigners who's only interest in us is our wallet?

7 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Sorry, Gong I made that a rant about Brexit not Corbyn. :P

Guest Gong Farmer
On 2017-5-24 at 11:00 AM, Mrs Roops said:

I don't know how long you've been living in Holland but you have obviously forgotten that in the UK, executive power is conferred by a parliamentary and not a presidential constitution. As such, Corbyn has no business presenting himself to the electorate as a potential PM as he does not enjoy the support of the Parliamentary Labour Party. You may assert that Corbyn "thinks his MP's are crap" whereas the reality is that the MP's believe their leader is an electoral liability.

Michel Barnier's narrow focus will be sorely tested not only by his opposite number, David Davis, a political bruiser who has demonstrated a mastery of detail as evidenced by his stellar dispatch box performance but by a community of nations unsettled by the newly elected French President openly discussing a two speed EU. As if that was not enough Franco-German industrialists, alarmed at the possibility of Britain going down the WTO route will no doubt be putting pressure on their respective governments to come up with a mutually beneficial trading deal.

Mrs May's alleged consistency in "flip-flopping" is overstated. This has primarily come about that a "Remainer" is selling herself as the face of Brexit. She, like most pro-remainer politicians had no choice but to abide by the referendum to action Article 50. Imagine the furore if she engineered a Farron-style second referendum...

Madam. Teresa May's flip-flopping isn't alleged it's factual, she's playing party politics which is just about what politics is nowadays since none of them really have a horse in the race, they don't have to live long term with the consequences of their decisions and actions wheras everyone else does. She seems to make the right noises at the right time hoping that what she's previously said is erm, not what she said or you heard it wrong. https://www.ft.com/content/e021c208-3ede-11e7-9d56-25f963e998b2

It's pointless arguing the point on the EU negotiations as you and I are getting contrasting information on the same issues, yours is as biased as mine so the truth is probably somewhere in between. The one thing they do agree on with Mrs May is 'her' hard brexit, they're all for that so maybe she'll get what she wants which might end with sweet Fanny Adams for the UK.

The Dutch stance on Brexit is typically pragmatic, wait until the negotiations are over and then strike a deals independently with the UK to then argue it out with the commission later, it's how they roll. 

On 24/05/2017 at 0:52 AM, Gong Farmer said:

They are devoid of any ideas that wander off the traditional Tory track. They couldn't give a shit about anyone who earns less than £150k

• Like 1

Guest Spanky

Cunts, cunts everywhere and not a single cunt to vote for. Cunts to the right of us, cunts to the left of us, cunts in front of us.

It's like choosing between a handful of shit or a handful of vomit. 

1 hour ago, Spanky said:

Cunts, cunts everywhere and not a single cunt to vote for. Cunts to the right of us, cunts to the left of us, cunts in front of us.

It's like choosing between a handful of shit or a handful of vomit. 

This shit seems to be happening everywhere, Trump vs Hillary, Macron vs Le Pen and May vs Corbyn. There seems to be an increasing disconnect between what governments are offering to do and what the population wants them to do.

2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Madam. Teresa May's flip-flopping isn't alleged it's factual, she's playing party politics which is just about what politics is nowadays since none of them really have a horse in the race, they don't have to live long term with the consequences of their decisions and actions wheras everyone else does. She seems to make the right noises at the right time hoping that what she's previously said is erm, not what she said or you heard it wrong. https://www.ft.com/content/e021c208-3ede-11e7-9d56-25f963e998b2

It's pointless arguing the point on the EU negotiations as you and I are getting contrasting information on the same issues, yours is as biased as mine so the truth is probably somewhere in between. The one thing they do agree on with Mrs May is 'her' hard brexit, they're all for that so maybe she'll get what she wants which might end with sweet Fanny Adams for the UK.

The Dutch stance on Brexit is typically pragmatic, wait until the negotiations are over and then strike a deals independently with the UK to then argue it out with the commission later, it's how they roll. 

These days someone only has to move a comma and opposing point-scoring politicians and headline-hungry press are hysterically jumping up and down screaming, "U-turn, U-turn!". Previously, the very same protagonists would be commenting about intransigence and "not listening to the people" (whoever they may be).

However, let's look at your FT article, I remember it well from when I first read it in my copy of the "Pink 'Un". The headline is disingenuous when one reads the article and it surprised me as this is the sort of piss-poor journalistic standard one expects from the tabloids and the rubbish "Independent" but not the FT. One would expect from the headline that the article would list nine occasions she has reversed or changed her mind on her own decisions. In fact I counted three including Brexit which as I said before, she had no choice given the referendum result. The other "U-turns" were either amendments to policies made by other people or, more alarmingly, speculations made by the press.

The Dutch may be as pragmatic as they like but under EU law it would be illegal for them to conduct unilateral trade negotiations with another country. The fines imposed by the Trade Commissioner and enforced by the European Court of Justice would more than negate any benefit derived from such a deal.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

These days someone only has to move a comma and opposing point-scoring politicians and headline-hungry press are hysterically jumping up and down screaming, "U-turn, U-turn!". Previously, the very same protagonists would be commenting about intransigence and "not listening to the people" (whoever they may be).

However, let's look at your FT article, I remember it well from when I first read it in my copy of the "Pink 'Un". The headline is disingenuous when one reads the article and it surprised me as this is the sort of piss-poor journalistic standard one expects from the tabloids and the rubbish "Independent" but not the FT. One would expect from the headline that the article would list nine occasions she has reversed or changed her mind on her own decisions. In fact I counted three including Brexit which as I said before, she had no choice given the referendum result. The other "U-turns" were either amendments to policies made by other people or, more alarmingly, speculations made by the press.

The Dutch may be as pragmatic as they like but under EU law it would be illegal for them to conduct unilateral trade negotiations with another country. The fines imposed by the Trade Commissioner and enforced by the European Court of Justice would more than negate any benefit derived from such a deal.

I've got some calamine lotion for those botty cheeks if you need it cloggie?

18 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

All these long posts with big words are stressing my eyes..is she a cunt or not

Panzerknacker 

She's a politician. 'Course she's a cunt. Question is is she the right cunt to lead the country? Considering the only other cunt who has the vaguest chance of winning is a closet communist who has filled the main ranks of Labour with like minded wankers and his horrendously obese fuck buddy (who also appears to be a black female, although personally I think she's just a lump of semi intelligent window putty masquerading as human) who wouldn't be able to negotiate their way out of a Bhuddist temple without making serious compromises and refuses to let go of his make believe throne despite his own MP's telling him to fuck off, I guess she kind of has to be...

Still a cunt, though.

• Like 1

Guest Gong Farmer
5 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

They are devoid of any ideas that wander off the traditional Tory track. They couldn't give a shit about anyone who earns less than £150k

Absolutely, and taking full advantage of there being no real alternative or opposition in UK politics at present. 

Just now, Gong Farmer said:

Absolutely, and taking full advantage of there being no real alternative or opposition in UK politics at present. 

I might consider running. My manifesto would be to build extensive underground bunkers for my voters, blow up all the eastern cunts, then do the same to the Western cunts if they have the cheek to winge. Then once the nuclear winter and fallout has cleared we rebuild the Empire with whoever happens to be my direct descendant (They'll all fight in the Thunderdome to ensure only the strongest possible survive as soon as they reach the age of 18) will be crowned Emperor or Empress of the New World. And I'd legalize cannabis.

Guest Gong Farmer
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The Dutch are being pragmatic on the back of the EU commission's intentions  to soften of the rules for remaining member states post Brexit, reforms that are now on the cards thanks to the UK, reforms that the UK could have achieved from being inside the tent pissing out and reforms that the other members states are now pushing for. The UK has never been a fully fledged member of the EU so it's hard see how that would ever had changed and could have been something to build on and taken further advantage of. To my knowledge no one else had a problem with the UK getting the best deal for it's self over the years as other states do the very same, negotiate with the other soveriegn countries and the commission for deals and concessions  that suit the individual states, it's called democracy and sovereignty.

So Mrs Roops. Where do you think that this prevalent  persecution complex stems from regarding Brexit voters and why do you think that the EU and Europeans in general are seen and considered to be your enemy? 

12 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

The Dutch are being pragmatic on the back of the EU commission's intentions  to soften of the rules for remaining member states post Brexit, reforms that are now on the cards thanks to the UK, reforms that the UK could have achieved from being inside the tent pissing out and reforms that the other members states are now pushing for. The UK has never been a fully fledged member of the EU so it's hard see how that would ever had changed and could have been something to build on and taken further advantage of. To my knowledge no one else had a problem with the UK getting the best deal for it's self over the years as other states do the very same, negotiate with the other soveriegn countries and the commission for deals and concessions  that suit the individual states, it's called democracy and sovereignty.

So Mrs Roops. Where do you think that this prevalent  persecution complex stems from regarding Brexit voters and why do you think that the EU and Europeans in general are seen and considered to be your enemy? 

Ah, I think you're referring to a press conference given by Dutch-born Frans Timmermans, currently a Commission First Vice President, who remarked that the EU should "help" re-write the Global Trade Rule book. How or what this "help" meant in practice was not too clear but "reciprocity" (which can mean either increased free trade or a form of US and Chinese style protectionism) seems to be new buzz word. Some may be forgiven that this is shutting the stable after the horse has bolted but two caveats remain; firstly, the proposals does not suggest individual countries can strike deals alone - EU law on this remains unchanged. Secondly, Timmermans conceded that the idea was only a Commission "reflection paper" (of which there are many). The paper was published 6 months ago and as I understand only Sweden has responded positively.

I'm not sure that the UK population feel persecuted or have a "persecution complex". Aside from the usual national stereotyping which is directed both ways amongst all Europeans its worth pointing out that 48% of the people who voted wanted to stay in the EU. I will say that older people who voted out did so because they were fed up of being mugged by an establishment who assured them in the run up to the 1975 referendum that the Common Market (as it then was) was nothing more than a trading club and that a "United States of Europe was not on the cards. This particular demographic felt conned afterwards when non-trade EU directives started spewing out from Brussels. The '75 referendum was before my time but I was irritated by calls for increased political and fiscal harmonisation and the transfer of yet more sovereignty, be it executive, legislative and judicial power to the EU.  

Guest Lady Penelope
5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The '75 referendum was before my time but I was irritated by calls for increased political and fiscal harmonisation and the transfer of yet more sovereignty, be it executive, legislative and judicial power to the EU.  

I remember it well. The brain washing we had in school in the 1960s that we must join this club. I always had my doubts and got a reprimand when I wrote an essay giving the reasons why we should not join. Into the late 60s and early 70s the alliance between politicians across the spectrum who were opposed to us joining the common market was interesting Tony Benn, Enoch Powell, Manny Shinwell to name three.