CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Theresa May

Eddie

Guest Alfie Noakes

Contemptable, self serving, cronyist, CONservatives. Liars, corruption riddled cunts who must be ousted. The national debt has not gone down but up, immigration is still way too high and all they want to do is punish the disabled, old and infirm to give a tax break to the super rich. There is very little fraud to do with disability allowance, less than 1%, a lot less than is evaded in tax by big business and rich people investing in tax avoidance schemes.

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Contemptable, self serving, cronyist, CONservatives. Liars, corruption riddled cunts who must be ousted. The national debt has not gone down but up, immigration is still way too high and all they want to do is punish the disabled, old and infirm to give a tax break to the super rich. There is very little fraud to do with disability allowance, less than 1%, a lot less than is evaded in tax by big business and rich people investing in tax avoidance schemes.

Agree. Too many direct their ire at the wrong people. It also appears there is a self serving interest in keeping the national debt high. Seems like it is a stick to beat the hard working cunt with......make them feel lucky they have a job at sweat wages, lucky to have the quality of life they have etc...

I suppose if mugs keep voting for the same 3 parties it will yield the same old outcomes.

3 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

fuck my mum

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

I suppose if mugs keep voting for the same 3 parties it will yield the same old outcomes.

True enough, but the sad thing is that with all the Brexit crap in the air it hasn't occurred to the voters that actually voting for Corbyn's Labour party is not the same as voting for New Labour. Like him or loath him he is different to Blair and Brown and he is Real Labour. If the electorate vote for any party other than Labour under the current system they will get the Maybot who wont even tell us plebs what she plans to do. Apparently we just have to accept that she's Strong and Stable.

18 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

True enough, but the sad thing is that with all the Brexit crap in the air it hasn't occurred to the voters that actually voting for Corbyn's Labour party is not the same as voting for New Labour. Like him or loath him he is different to Blair and Brown and he is Real Labour. If the electorate vote for any party other than Labour under the current system they will get the Maybot who wont even tell us plebs what she plans to do. Apparently we just have to accept that she's Strong and Stable.

How can you possibly vote for someone who can't even book himself a fucking train ticket, like tens of thousands of other people manage to, daily?   

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

How can you possibly vote for someone who can't even book himself a fucking train ticket, like tens of thousands of other people manage to, daily?   

More to the point how could anybody vote for a man who chose to shag Abbott, surely this demonstrates a complete dereliction of judgement and sanity.

• Like 1

Guest Ollyboro
21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

More to the point how could anybody vote for a man who chose to shag Abbott, surely this demonstrates a complete dereliction of judgement and sanity.

Bollocks. Corbyn fucked Abbott so YOU didn't have to. It was an act of self-sacrifice. He's a true patriot. Albeit a true patriot with bite marks and crabs.

1 minute ago, Ollyboro said:

Bollocks. Corbyn fucked Abbott so YOU didn't have to. It was an act of self-sacrifice. He's a true patriot. Albeit a true patriot with bite marks and crabs.

Never mind bites and crabs, imagine the emotional and psychological scars, the night terrors, the loss of hope and dignity, the inability to walk past a bottle of Domestos without being overcome by thirst.

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never mind bites and crabs, imagine the emotional and psychological scars, the night terrors, the loss of hope and dignity, the inability to walk past a bottle of Domestos without being overcome by thirst.

It would be too much for any sane individual. The man must be made of stronger stuff than they let on.

Guest Snatch
8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I shouldn't think it was easy for him either.

12 hours ago, The Beast said:

Agree. Too many direct their ire at the wrong people. It also appears there is a self serving interest in keeping the national debt high. Seems like it is a stick to beat the hard working cunt with......make them feel lucky they have a job at sweat wages, lucky to have the quality of life they have etc...

Fuck off the lot of you..... things are just fine.  What are you all moaning about. Vote and get on with it.

since the 1970s when I was growing up, society has blossomed to allow you cunts do do the following:

1) have an easy time at school, all getting A* results by simply down loading your coursework from the inter web.... because exams make you poorly....that's what you get from a liberalist coalition.

2) households have so many cars they can't find the space to park their 3rd sons girlfriends car when she pops round to fuck him all night on a sleep over......that simply would not have happened under a Harold Wilson government.

3) let's all go on a "Gap" year because I want to treat the world as my fucking play ground....when under Ted Heath we were all happy with a trip to Skeggy.  That's Skegness for all of you with an A* in geography.

4) let's all whinge we can't afford a house.....when we have just done all the above....and can't be fucked saving up.  My parents had to live at home even after being married, I had to live at home until I saved up......   you know what....it's your fucking turn !  

5). You think the world is gone really bad and it's worse than ever..... fuck of you self absorbed cunts.   We had oil crisis, miners strikes, power cuts, rubbish not collected stacked on the footpaths for weeks, IRA bombing us... I personally have been in a bomb blast 3 times in Manchester..... Then there's the Cuban misfile crisis, Vietnam, Faulklands, and let's not forget the Cold War.  

So switch off that shit they pour down the 24 hour news channels...concentrate on Your World that you experience in your little bubble, and vote.   They are all slaves to big business but hey ho, society ain't that bad.   It has improved a bit.   Even I like the ability to be able to buy a curry or kebab on ever street corner if I wish.  If this was Callaghan s labour Britain the chip shops shut after lunch and didnt open Mondays.   You lot would starve.

45 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fuck off the lot of you..... things are just fine.  What are you all moaning about. Vote and get on with it.

since the 1970s when I was growing up, society has blossomed to allow you cunts do do the following:

1) have an easy time at school, all getting A* results by simply down loading your coursework from the inter web.... because exams make you poorly....that's what you get from a liberalist coalition.

2) households have so many cars they can't find the space to park their 3rd sons girlfriends car when she pops round to fuck him all night on a sleep over......that simply would not have happened under a Harold Wilson government.

3) let's all go on a "Gap" year because I want to treat the world as my fucking play ground....when under Ted Heath we were all happy with a trip to Skeggy.  That's Skegness for all of you with an A* in geography.

4) let's all whinge we can't afford a house.....when we have just done all the above....and can't be fucked saving up.  My parents had to live at home even after being married, I had to live at home until I saved up......   you know what....it's your fucking turn !  

5). You think the world is gone really bad and it's worse than ever..... fuck of you self absorbed cunts.   We had oil crisis, miners strikes, power cuts, rubbish not collected stacked on the footpaths for weeks, IRA bombing us... I personally have been in a bomb blast 3 times in Manchester..... Then there's the Cuban misfile crisis, Vietnam, Faulklands, and let's not forget the Cold War.  

So switch off that shit they pour down the 24 hour news channels...concentrate on Your World that you experience in your little bubble, and vote.   They are all slaves to big business but hey ho, society ain't that bad.   It has improved a bit.   Even I like the ability to be able to buy a curry or kebab on ever street corner if I wish.  If this was Callaghan s labour Britain the chip shops shut after lunch and didnt open Mondays.   You lot would starve.

Fuck me, and we all thought you spent your time in the cooler sucking off Frank when youve been sitting on this all this time 

Guest Lady Penelope
52 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I grew up in the 50 and 60s. A three bed house in the town would set you back about £750 or a 2 bed terrace on the street about £500 or a little cottage in the village about £1000. A new three bed dormer  bungalow in a village would set you back £1700 By the end of the 60s prices had doubled but so had wages .. it was the same up until the end of the 1970s when Maggie came to power. Mortgages were cheap and buckle your belt tightly for three years and you could probably save enough to buy a house outright. The only Uni where you paid fees was the OU. Then house prices began to rocketed far ahead of inflation. As to schools back in the 50 and 60s there was little pressure you could leave school with no qualifications and still find a good job. No worries about O and A levels or CSEs .. if you were prepared to WORK you were ok .. lad over the road left school in 1966 was at the bottom of the class in the secondary school .. he went as an apprentice at a garage and retired in 2010 as the chief engineer of a police force (in charge of their vehicles) it got there not because he never got O or A levels or was pressured at school but because he learned his trade and worked up from there. TBH I would not like to be at school now nor be at Uni worrying about having to pay those fees back. A major problem to tackle has to be house prices . since 1957 the Bank of England reckon that inflation has multiplied 21 times. Which means that a three bed house should now set you back about £40000 and a two bed on the street terrace about £11000

8 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I grew up in the 50 and 60s. A three bed house in the town would set you back about £750 or a 2 bed terrace on the street about £500 or a little cottage in the village about £1000. A new three bed dormer  bungalow in a village would set you back £1700 By the end of the 60s prices had doubled but so had wages .. it was the same up until the end of the 1970s when Maggie came to power. Mortgages were cheap and buckle your belt tightly for three years and you could probably save enough to buy a house outright. The only Uni where you paid fees was the OU. Then house prices began to rocketed far ahead of inflation. As to schools back in the 50 and 60s there was little pressure you could leave school with no qualifications and still find a good job. No worries about O and A levels or CSEs .. if you were prepared to WORK you were ok .. lad over the road left school in 1966 was at the bottom of the class in the secondary school .. he went as an apprentice at a garage and retired in 2010 as the chief engineer of a police force (in charge of their vehicles) it got there not because he never got O or A levels or was pressured at school but because he learned his trade and worked up from there. TBH I would not like to be at school now nor be at Uni worrying about having to pay those fees back. A major problem to tackle has to be house prices . since 1957 the Bank of England reckon that inflation has multiplied 21 times. Which means that a three bed house should now set you back about £40000 and a two bed on the street terrace about £11000

Fascinating, pass the bleach

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Those filthy Cubans and their badly kept files. Bunch of savages.

18 hours ago, Eddie said:

A dirty trick from the tory scum

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-39977559

Interesting article, however what the author doesn't say is that under current legislation individuals are financially responsible for their own social care if they have assets (incl the value of their home) over and above £23,250. The manifesto proposes to increase this to £100,000. Seven years ago I was asked by a distant relative (we weren't even on each other's Xmas card list) to be her Power of Attorney with regards to her health and financial needs. She was aware that dementia was starting to affect her and she didn't trust her middle-aged children who were either useless or avaricious and she did not want to be pushed into a council standard care home by close relatives who had their eye on the inheritance rather than the lady's welfare. She had in fact chosen a home that looked like an up-market country hotel with nursing care but this cost £90,000 p.a. As it turned out she was eventually diagnosed with Alzheimer's so the costs were mitigated as it was argued that her needs were part medical, part social. Its not clear whether the Tory manifesto will continue to allow medical needs to be exempt from the total cost of care, I suspect not.

In short, the manifest is good news if you're going to die simply of old age, less so if you have a chronic medical condition. At least someone is now prepared to grasp the bull by the horns as previous governments on both sides have treated the long anticipated issue of an increasing elderly population either by fudging or delaying difficult decisions.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

@Roadkill I'm in the Metro Centre typing this. Fucking hell, it's like something out of George Romero. How can you live here?

I don't. I live on the good side of the Tyne.

I haven't been to the Metro Centre since I was about 7. Do they still have the shitty "Old village" where you can get a fine selection of geodes if you're willing to spend over £200?