CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Visual clues on cunts to avoid

Eddie

On ‎20‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 8:10 PM, Ollyboro said:

Currently indisposed, but rest assured I'll be revisiting this nom later. Once I've had a few pints, a couple of glasses of wine, several shorts and a joint or three, I'll add a few pointers later. Baseball caps will get a mention. 

Saw this nom and I immediately went 'Baseball Caps! Subsection worn backwards or sideways'

Weapons-grade cuntitude!

On ‎20‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 8:10 PM, Ollyboro said:

Currently indisposed, but rest assured I'll be revisiting this nom later. Once I've had a few pints, a couple of glasses of wine, several shorts and a joint or three, I'll add a few pointers later. Baseball caps will get a mention. 

Saw this nom and I immediately went 'Baseball Caps! Subsection worn backwards or sideways'

Weapons-grade cuntitude!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

cunts that pull their shoe tongue out in front of their laces, street init. 

Only yesterday I saw a teenager outside our local Co-op get off his push bike and deliberately pull his jogging bottoms down to expose 90% of his underpants, I couldn't help myself, and had to say, "pull your trousers up you little nonce" the little prick didn't even make eye contact and made that 'sucky teeth' black noise. The elderly bloke behind me in the queue was very amused by it all though, the kid was coffee coloured as well. Hope the stupid little cunt gets beaten up soon.

• Like 1

Guest Mingeeta

Another I don't understand, a few weeks ago in the storms, 70mph winds, pissing down rain, and some twat going down our road with a fucking thick jumper on and wearing shorts. Absolute clueless cunts.

5 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Another I don't understand, a few weeks ago in the storms, 70mph winds, pissing down rain, and some twat going down our road with a fucking thick jumper on and wearing shorts. Absolute clueless cunts.

I bet he was fat too, all salad dodgers wear shorts. Probably to ventilate their sweaty arse cracks.

1 hour ago, Mingeeta said:

It probably had a tattoo on it`s leg/legs. Seems like it can be raining cats and dogs or blowing a fucking gale and those weak minded, self affirming ballbags need to display their perceived badges of courage , or skin doodles, regardless of the weather or common fucking sense.  Facial tatts is another give away of a chap who is not a good decision maker and probably won`t amount to much.

This pillock could be Pat Condell`s bro.......Peace!!

face-Tattoos-pictures-273.jpg 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hokey Gingers said:

It probably had a tattoo on it`s leg/legs. Seems like it can be raining cats and dogs or blowing a fucking gale and those weak minded, self affirming ballbags need to display their perceived badges of courage , or skin doodles, regardless of the weather or common fucking sense.  Facial tatts is another give away of a chap who is not a good decision maker and probably won`t amount to much.

This pillock could be Pat Condell`s bro.......Peace!!

face-Tattoos-pictures-273.jpg 

The cunt would have been better off spending his tat money on sorting out his revolting teeth.

• Like 1

On ‎20‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 10:27 PM, Eddie said:

Cunts that shave their chest and leave the top 3 buttons of their shirts unfastened.

All males that have NO body hair are faggots and cunts, end of. Usually displaying the fact openly, and grinning like poofs who have bumped into Punkape. On t.v advertising 'No No' or 'Thane Wonder Core'. Fuck off.

Guest Mingeeta
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I bet he was fat too, all salad dodgers wear shorts. Probably to ventilate their sweaty arse cracks.

Spot on mate he was.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Fat cunts who wear thong/flip flop sandals!  Ffs, what is wrong with these mongs?  Cloven hooves are not meant to trod upon pavement.  Back to the pastures with them to fatten up for the abattoir!  

These ridiculous Stetson caps, made popular by Mr Cockcheese David fucking vapid Beckham. What a cunt. They seem to instantly make the average middle-class office pleb believe he has assumed the guise of a cockney geezah. And they cost about £100. Fuck off.

David-Beckham-Flat-cap-Black-Overcoat-22

19 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

These ridiculous Stetson caps, made popular by Mr Cockcheese David fucking vapid Beckham. What a cunt. They seem to instantly make the average middle-class office pleb believe he has assumed the guise of a cockney geezah. And they cost about £100. Fuck off.

David-Beckham-Flat-cap-Black-Overcoat-22

He's the worst type of hypocrite. Campaigns for health and fitness and owns a fucking brand of whisky. And the squeaky cunt has more money than it's possible to spend in a lifetime, but still does 'chaaaarrrity' work and gets paid for it. I want him dead. And he should give that hat back to the little boy from the Hovis ad'.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's the worst type of hypocrite. Campaigns for health and fitness and owns a fucking brand of whisky. And the squeaky cunt has more money than it's possible to spend in a lifetime, but still does 'chaaaarrrity' work and gets paid for it. I want him dead. And he should give that hat back to the little boy from the Hovis ad'.

David's bank account aside, there's nothing I'm jealous of him about – other than his lovely teeth.

David-Beckham.jpg

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

David's bank account aside, there's nothing I'm jealous of him about – other than his lovely teeth.

David-Beckham.jpg

And I wouldn't be able to spend 20 years married to that vacuous tart Adams either. They are both obviously too thick to recognise each others cuntishness.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And I wouldn't be able to spend 20 years married to that vacuous tart Adams either. They are both obviously too thick to recognise each others cuntishness.

Just look at the Goofy-faced shitstain. All that wealth and fame, with all the class of a scabby Bulgarian donkey putting on a show for the tourists.