CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Visual clues on cunts to avoid

Eddie

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Give any cunt a badge, and it goes to their head. Security Guards for example and Car Park attendants, all think they're Field Marshals. The only badge they should have is one with CUNT stamped on it. I've still got several old AA badges though, but then again I would have, being an alcoholic of the cloth.  

Too bad cockaholics anonymous doesn't exist. Poor punky could stand some sparkly, shiny badges in his dreary boring mong life!

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Too bad cockaholics anonymous doesn't exist. Poor punky could stand some sparkly, shiny badges in his dreary boring mong life!

He's ok for badges, have no fear of that. His Brownies Gold for Needlework  for example is one of many. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

He's ok for badges, have no fear of that. His Brownies Gold for Needlework  for example is one of many. 

Sadly, the needlework was done exclusively to his and his ladyboys veins. Hence his terminal case of AIDS he keeps spreading. 

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

1800kgs?  Fuckin' 'ell Panz. That's a lot of shit to shovel. Get a back-pack you lazy Cunt. 

Shoes socks selection of chainsaws spades adz  mallets n mauls you'd be surprised how quickly it adds up... and has to pull itself along challenging terrain 

Panzerknacker 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Sadly, the needlework was done exclusively to his and his ladyboys veins. Hence his terminal case of AIDS he keeps spreading. 

Indeed. He gave the name to "Plain one Pearl one" whilst being cross-stitched at time of birth.... He's cross-dressed, ever since.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Shoes socks selection of chainsaws spades adz  mallets n mauls you'd be surprised how quickly it adds up... and has to pull itself along challenging terrain 

Panzerknacker 

What? All of that, as a Florist!

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Yeah looks like a bit of a wanker neighbourhood but she certainly didn't make it easy for herself.

Are you sure it's a woman. It could be Jazz,....I mean 'eavens in drag.

Back On Topic. I would say anyone with a 'Jim'll Fix It' badge is best avoided.

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Are you sure it's a woman. It could be Jazz,....I mean 'eavens in drag.

Back On Topic. I would say anyone with a 'Jim'll Fix It' badge is best avoided.

You obviously live in a Dream World.

19 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Those fucking ear plate things that leave the wearer looking like a droopy eared cunt. 

Good call, the stupid cunts have mutilated themselves irreparably. Imagine them in later life, trying to explain to young grandchildren, why their ears look like upside down handbags.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good call, the stupid cunts have mutilated themselves irreparably. Imagine them in later life, trying to explain to young grandchildren, why their ears look like upside down handbags.

How very dare you, rick has these plus one in his foreskin in the likeness of tony benn

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

How very dare you, rick has these plus one in his foreskin in the likeness of tony benn

You think? I hope he's not one of those people who kick off if they discover their local shop issues anything other than 'organic, biodegradable, fair trade peace carrier bags'. One of Mrs Cuntmans nephews is a militant vegan, and quite the most irritating fuckwit I have ever encountered, he once started sneering and grumbling while I was trying to eat a cheese & ham sandwich. I informed him that the ford KA that he had parked outside runs on fossil fuel and is festooned with plastic and rubber parts that contain animal fat. He left, we had an argument due to my rudeness, it was worth it to see look on the stupid cunts face as I told him that he had just killed thousands of tiny creatures as he walked across my front lawn in a hurry to get to his car. Vegans are delusional cunts and should be avoided.