CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Visual clues on cunts to avoid

Eddie

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Sometimes it's easy to spot people you are best off avoiding. Any adult that wears a badge is a prime example, also adults in full football kits tick all the boxes. 

Jeremy Hunt in a bell end.

Badges?  We don't need no stinking badges!  

Does that include name badges?  I certainly hope so. People who wear them are lowlife cretinous cunts. Punky knows that from experience. Folding towels, clearing loo clogs, and pouring aftershave into the hands of the homo golf club members after taking repeated rectal ravishings, requires a name badge so they can get him fired by name on their way out. 

Guest Manky

I find any cunt with a string of onions round their neck, riding a bike, wearing a beret and in a blue striped shirt whilst getting bummed by an SS trooper in the Place de Concorde on his all White French Battle Flag are best avoided

32 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Does that include name badges?  I certainly hope so. People who wear them are lowlife cretinous cunts. Punky knows that from experience. Folding towels, clearing loo clogs, and pouring aftershave into the hands of the homo golf club members after taking repeated rectal ravishings, requires a name badge so they can get him fired by name on their way out. 

I bet Punkers' favourite is the rusty sheriff's badge.

Guest Spanky
14 minutes ago, Manky said:

I find any cunt with a string of onions round their neck, riding a bike, wearing a beret and in a blue striped shirt whilst getting bummed by an SS trooper in the Place de Concorde on his all White French Battle Flag are best avoided

What year exactly do you think this is? Or do you believe that you are living in an episode of Allo Allo? That Herr Flick, eh? that one's best avoided too. Don't want him getting his hands on the Fallen Maddonna wiv ze big boobies.

I find that anyone from Manchester is also best avoided before they drone on about football or the period of 10 seconds when music from that hellhole was popular.

Guest Manky
24 minutes ago, Spanky said:

What year exactly do you think this is? Or do you believe that you are living in an episode of Allo Allo? That Herr Flick, eh? that one's best avoided too. Don't want him getting his hands on the Fallen Maddonna wiv ze big boobies.

I find that anyone from Manchester is also best avoided before they drone on about football or the period of 10 seconds when music from that hellhole was popular.

I like to use fluid stereotypes so the French can be slagged off from Crecy, Agincourt, Verdun, all of WW2, Eban Emael and Brexit, all to a background track provided by 10cc, The Hollies, The Beegees, Oasis, Stone Roses, Morrissey, Happy Mondays and James.

So fuck off you knob.

Guest Spanky
2 minutes ago, Manky said:

I like to use fluid stereotypes so the French can be slagged off from Crecy, Agincourt, Verdun, all of WW2, Eban Emael and Brexit, all to a background track provided by 10cc, The Hollies, The Beegees, Oasis, Stone Roses, Morrissey, Happy Mondays and James.

So fuck off you knob.

You didn't even mention Joy Division, which was the only good one you cunt.

Guest Manky
14 minutes ago, Spanky said:

You didn't even mention Joy Division, which was the only good one you cunt.

Alberto y los trios paranoias were head and shoulders above the rest when it came to hair grooming products

Guest Ollyboro

Currently indisposed, but rest assured I'll be revisiting this nom later. Once I've had a few pints, a couple of glasses of wine, several shorts and a joint or three, I'll add a few pointers later. Baseball caps will get a mention. 

6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Do you think he gets to handle new members?

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I bet Punkers' favourite is the rusty sheriff's badge.

Which he keeps tucked away in his rusty balloon knot!  repeated insertion and removal are his favourite activities.

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Do you think he gets to handle new members?

Probably not, but one of the benefits of membership, they do get to handle him.  

9 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Currently indisposed, but rest assured I'll be revisiting this nom later. Once I've had a few pints, a couple of glasses of wine, several shorts and a joint or three, I'll add a few pointers later. Baseball caps will get a mention. 

So you're out on Canal st....

lol.

Guest nobgobbler

Compulsive bare faced liars and those who distort the truth for their own benefit usually at the cost of others might as well be wearing a badge as anyone with any sense can spot them a mile off. One of these best avoided shit for brains nut job cunts crossed my path recently and caused unspeakable damage to the harmony at Castle Gobbler. All I want to do now is stick a lapel badge in her eye and bury the cunt at the bottom the garden. Cunt.

Oh, and when I was a kid I I used to love collecting pin badges of a certain character with thick lips and curly hair that came with jam jars.

Guest Snatch
8 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Compulsive bare faced liars and those who distort the truth for their own benefit usually at the cost of others might as well be wearing a badge as anyone with any sense can spot them a mile off. One of these best avoided shit for brains nut job cunts crossed my path recently and caused unspeakable damage to the harmony at Castle Gobbler. All I want to do now is stick a lapel badge in her eye and bury the cunt at the bottom the garden. Cunt.

Oh, and when I was a kid I I used to love collecting pin badges of a certain character with thick lips and curly hair that came with jam jars.

You mean the Golliwog.Let's not get all poofy here Gobbers. It was and shall remain a Golliwog. No racism,no getting offended on someone else's behalf.

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Snatch said:

You mean the Golliwog.Let's not get all poofy here Gobbers. It was and shall remain a Golliwog. No racism,no getting offended on someone else's behalf.

Thanks for the slap Snatch. You may just have saved me from becoming Tim Farron. 

13 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

....certain character with thick lips and curly hair that came with jam jars!  I didn't know you are a fan of Jeremy Clarkson! 

Guest nobgobbler
7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

....certain character with thick lips and curly hair that came with jam jars!  I didn't know you are a fan of Jeremy Clarkson! 

I see what you did there. 

Guest nobgobbler
12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Jam Jars=cars. Bit of cockney slang there. Do wot? You 'aving a bubble barf? 

Which cocker-nee cunt was it that said "ferty free farsund fevvers in a frush's froat mate"?