CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Croydon Cat Killer

Guest Lady Penelope

33 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Watch it or you'll be banned.

Popped down the local eglise for Sunday mass Punkers. The priest gave a good, but succinct  sermon on being kind & tolerant towards those less fortunate. Afterwards I asked him if that included Ape. He said  ' of course not, the man is a tosser, lol '

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Popped down the local eglise for Sunday mass Punkers. The priest gave a good, but succinct  sermon on being kind & tolerant towards those less fortunate. Afterwards I asked him if that included Ape. He said  ' of course not, the man is a tosser, lol '

At least his is our tosser and not a French one!

3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Ape would be treated by a priest in the way that the Bishop of Notre Dame would treat Quasimodo...... and be given a good hiding every so often......

lol.

6 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You're at it again with your Ape obsession. Would it help if I sent you a photo to wank over?

Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Ape would be treated by a priest in the way that the Bishop of Notre Dame would treat Quasimodo...... and be given a good hiding every so often......

lol.

In real life I wish I had the chance to bully you remorselessly at school. Bet you were passed around the older boys when you first went to senior school, Repton was it? Poofs and queer boys place.

Guest Alfie Noakes
11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Are you flying your model helicopter later ?

lol.

Are you sucking Kayembe's cock at the same time as he suck's yours or are you just going for a full on buggering with a reach around?

Guest Mingeeta
26 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Are you sucking Kayembe's cock at the same time as he suck's yours or are you just going for a full on buggering with a reach around?

Out of likes...... And for the record it's probably the full on, the raging fudge packer that he is.

Guest Mingeeta
51 minutes ago, Ape said:

When did you first realise you were a raving homosexual?

Probably at communion, when everyone was given the bread for body of christ, but the priest decided to let him try his baguette.

Guest Snatch
16 hours ago, Punkape said:

I'm allergic to cats and I don't like them anyway.

I found the article amusing and hilarious.

That's because you are a spineless cunt that can only pick on a defenceless animal. The sort that when faced by another man will shit himself and run away because you are a coward that deserves to have the shit kicked out of you.

Guest Snatch
15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If he genuinely finds animal cruelty funny, I will gladly nail gun the cunt to his dining table and see how much fucking amusement he derives from that.

Allow me to return the offer of help Mr. Cuntman.

17 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Cats in the UK kill an estimated 275 million prey items a year, 55 million of these birds the rest insects, mammals and replies and amphibians, the later are all protected by law and have all experienced significant population declines. Cat are extremely good hunters and this impact is huge not only on the things they kill but also denying natural predators a food source. The vast majority of cat owners are oblivious to this, don't care or when this is pointed out to them say their cat doesn't or another bullshit excuse. The bellends next door have 4 bloody cats killing everything they can and shitting in my garden for my kids to discover. Extremely irresponsible and completely oblivious to the damage they cause. Cunts

Guest deebom
10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Someone should cut off the bollocks of the cat killer, and I'm volunteering. Anyone who deliberately hurts animals for fun should be sentenced to a month of slow painful death, administered by me, after death, the sick cunts property and assets should be sold off and all proceeds donated to the independent cat and dog rescue charities. Unfortunately, the RSPCA is now run in a way that directs the majority of funding into the pockets of its executives.

RSPCA killed MissBoms nans cat, because it was skinny. It was 19 years old, of course it was fucking skinny. Inept cunts.

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Cats in the UK kill an estimated 275 million prey items a year, 55 million of these birds the rest insects, mammals and replies and amphibians, the later are all protected by law and have all experienced significant population declines. Cat are extremely good hunters and this impact is huge not only on the things they kill but also denying natural predators a food source. The vast majority of cat owners are oblivious to this, don't care or when this is pointed out to them say their cat doesn't or another bullshit excuse. The bellends next door have 4 bloody cats killing everything they can and shitting in my garden for my kids to discover. Extremely irresponsible and completely oblivious to the damage they cause. Cunts

I hope you're neighbours buy more cats and give you no end of grief.I've attached a video of your favourite musicians too.

30 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mingbags cats keep killing themselves... 5 of them....running a concentration cattery. ..they fuck themselves on the wire when they get the chance 

Panzerknacker 

Proper, can you stop playing the fool with this character now?

Whilst the occasional deluded fantasy post about fucking old slags in the back of your Renault Espace was mildly entertaining first time round, I think this one has run its course. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Proper, can you stop playing the fool with this character now?

Whilst the occasional deluded fantasy post about fucking old slags in the back of your Renault Espace was mildly entertaining first time round, I think this one has run its course. 

You should concentrate on your own adolescent posting content which is squalid, remiss of sense and hopelessly ambiguous.

I think if you drank a litre of Paraquat you would at least feel better...