CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Croydon Cat Killer

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Alfie Noakes
37 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I intend to fight this election on personalities not policies.

If you fight with personalities and hold no quarter, you have my vote.

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎20‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 9:26 PM, The Lady Penelope said:

Is this Cunt still at large? When I was living not far from Croydon and further South in Surrey, this so-called Cunt, ripped the claws out of a neighbours cat with a pair of pliers. I cannot tell you how much blood was in the lady's house when she returned home from work. The poor cat had managed to get home and in its house through the cat-flap. The joke is, it never made the press. 

6 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Is this Cunt still at large? When I was living not far from Croydon and further South in Surrey, this so-called Cunt, ripped the claws out of a neighbours cat with a pair of pliers. I cannot tell you how much blood was in the lady's house when she returned home from work. The poor cat had managed to get home and in its house through the cat-flap. The joke is, it never made the press. 

Ah, so Pansy's not a northerner after all.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Wolfie said:

Ah, so Pansy's not a northerner after all.

It was one of the sickest things I'd ever seen. The cat was barely alive and of course had to be put down. They reckon that there must be at least two of these cat murdering cunts on the prowl, both working together... can you imagine. Brady & Hindley come to mind. 

7 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

It was one of the sickest things I'd ever seen. The cat was barely alive and of course had to be put down. They reckon that there must be at least two of these cat murdering cunts on the prowl, both working together... can you imagine. Brady & Hindley come to mind. 

There's nothing quite like the torture of animals to pull at the heartstrings. Even if he/she/them gets caught, animal welfare laws are too weak to impose any serious sentencing. I am however sure a couple of (former) cat owners will take matters into their own hands – and I am equally hopeful police will do a good job and turn a blind eye.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

Who ever these disgraceful, horrid cunts are, I hope the get dismembered one bone at a time with a rusty dull cleaver. 

I fucking detest scum that can harm defenceless animals. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Who ever these disgraceful, horrid cunts are, I hope the get dismembered one bone at a time with a rusty dull cleaver. 

Out of likes.

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Couldn't have put it better. Also out of likes again! Owe you a couple.

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

There's nothing quite like the torture of animals to pull at the heartstrings. Even if he/she/them gets caught, animal welfare laws are too weak to impose any serious sentencing. I am however sure a couple of (former) cat owners will take matters into their own hands – and I am equally hopeful police will do a good job and turn a blind eye.

Cat owners don't stand a chance against these slime-balls. Many cats, can travel up to 3-5 miles in a day, every day, before returning home. It cannot be the case that the bastards have anything personal against the owners.. They are just cunts of the highest order.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Roadkill said:

He can have one of mine on your behalf. You're far to generous for this game 'eavens, need to stop wasting them all on the music exchange.

Out of likes... 

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Couldn't have put it better. Also out of likes again! Owe you a couple.

''Tis the thought that counts, Eric. 

Guest Snatch

Out of likes but a few are owed here. I fucking detest animal cruelty any cunt involved needs to be beaten to a pulp. 

Humans can change the fate of other humans and that of animals. Which is why humans are the biggest bunch of cunts. 

17 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Panzer old boy, it really is time you got an avatar unique to your persona. May I suggest a vomiting Yeti?  

Laffin. .I've attempted to upload one but I've been told it's too big...story of my life wizz baby...anyway the one I have suits me I'm the grey man in the grey van 

Panzerknacker