CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Croydon Cat Killer

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Ollyboro

Fucking Hell, I'm currently drinking in a pub where the gaffer has no arms. Zero, zilch, fuck all arms. I'm considering faking Cerebral Palsy and challenging the cunt to a winner takes all triathlon challenge of Operation, Jenga and arm wrestling. I hold all the aces. Mainly due to the cunt being able to hold jack fucking shit whilst wearing shoes.

6 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Fucking Hell, I'm currently drinking in a pub where the gaffer has no arms. Zero, zilch, fuck all arms. I'm considering faking Cerebral Palsy and challenging the cunt to a winner takes all triathlon challenge of Operation, Jenga and arm wrestling. I hold all the aces. Mainly due to the cunt being able to hold jack fucking shit whilst wearing shoes.

How the fuck did you get a drink then?

10 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Does the pub have "Arms" in its title?

14 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

That's nothing. I once had a drink in a pub called "The Ann Boleyn" and the barmaid had no head. In fact, neither did the fucking beer!

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Are you legless?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I catch any cunt trying to hurt any of my kitties and their suffering will last much longer than the duration of a fire, I dream about torturing this type of cunt, and wake up with a hard-on.

Guest Ollyboro
20 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

How the fuck did you get a drink then?

A barmaid served me. The World's worst Mr Tickle tribute act just stands behind the bar watching proceedings and necking pints. He picks his pint up with his teeth, leans backwards and gulps. Which naturally got me thinking how the cunt has a piss. He must get one of his staff to take him to the toilet, drop his strides for him, get his cock out for him, give it a shake, then shackle him back up again. I think I've found the perfect job for that unemployable fucktard Punkers. 

11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I'm allergic to cats and I don't like them anyway.

I found the article amusing and hilarious.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think he was trying to say that he doesn't like pussy, there's a fucking surprise.

I love the way the stupid cunt found it both amusing and hilarious. I can imagine him now, hunched over his 386 based laptop, initially chuckling at the amusing part, and then suddenly breaking out in hysterics as he realised it was actually hilarious. What an utter fucking wanker!

9 minutes ago, Ape said:

I love the way the stupid cunt found it both amusing and hilarious. I can imagine him now, hunched over his 386 based laptop, initially chuckling at the amusing part, and then suddenly breaking out in hysterics as he realised it was actually hilarious. What an utter fucking wanker!

If he genuinely finds animal cruelty funny, I will gladly nail gun the cunt to his dining table and see how much fucking amusement he derives from that.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

If he genuinely finds animal cruelty funny, I will gladly nail gun the cunt to his dining table and see how much fucking amusement he derives from that.

He's just doing what he always does - trying to elicit a response. One day someone will reformat the cunt.

7 minutes ago, Ape said:

He's just doing what he always does - trying to elicit a response. One day someone will reformat the cunt.

I know, I imagine him as a child, pulling the wings off of flies and using his grandfathers ear trumpet to see if he could hear them scream.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

My dining room table and sideboard were designed and made by Viscount Linley.

Fuck off.

You once mentioned you have a Sybian machine on your sideboard, with a "Hulk" fist mounted on it with the optional fisting butter self lubricating attachment.

Disgusting, perverted filthy fucking mong!  I hope you die in the next 24 hours.  LOL