CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ant and Dec

Guest Stoops

6 minutes ago, Stoops said:

I'm New. I try and ingratiate myself into cunts corner (look up the word neil). I try to say hello and get told to fuck off....

But on that note ant would be the first for a shoeing

I'm pretty sure these cuntbreeds made my cunts corner woodchipper top 10 nom a while back. Theyd count as one of course leaving 9 other shits to face the wiring blades, but I'd do 'em head first because if they went in the other way they'd still be grinning their Geordie bollocks till the last second 

Guest Stoops
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm pretty sure these cuntbreeds made my cunts corner woodchipper top 10 nom a while back. Theyd count as one of course leaving 9 other shits to face the wiring blades, but I'd do 'em head first because if they went in the other way they'd still be grinning their Geordie bollocks till the last second 

Not sure if I stay or just fuck off. Welcomed by many.  Hated by the few

10 minutes ago, Stoops said:

True story cunts.  I was Delia Smith's wine waiter. Vs Manchester city. Where are you.  Let's be having you. I got her mashed that night. True story.

Did you smash her back doors in as well?

Being called a massive cunt here is a privilege. The offers of bleach and claw hammers are a thing of the past. I'm sure punkers will give you a cordial greeting. He is a massive bender, however.

19 minutes ago, Stoops said:

You're having it easy. If Bubba was on form he'd have you in tears right now. He's been quiet ever since he came out of the cooler, though. Roops went all out on him and his mates last time they were in there. She likes to break people. Rick is a moderator too, but he's more of a sit on the sidelines and censor an entire thread type and widely believed to be the bitch in the relationship.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Did you smash her back doors in as well?

Being called a massive cunt here is a privilege. The offers of bleach and claw hammers are a thing of the past. I'm sure punkers will give you a cordial greeting. He is a massive bender, however.

You fucking shitbag Stubbers! I was just about to do the 'smashing her back doors in' routine. Don't be too sure about the offers of bleach days being over, Alfie is still here and in a fairly good mood at present, wait until he wakes up with bollock ache, and I'm sure the Domestos will flow once again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stoops said:

Nobody hates you. This is an initiation period, designed to test character and drag out the best of your sense of humour. I told you yesterday, stick it out for a couple of weeks and be funny, and you're in.

1 hour ago, Stoops said:

Ya may stay n see the mouthiest cunts have the thinnest skin. . They'll want to meet ya an dig the head off ya and all..or run to the mods about some shite or other. .it's fucking great here!

Panzerknacker 

49 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nobody hates you. This is an initiation period, designed to test character and drag out the best of your sense of humour. I told you yesterday, stick it out for a couple of weeks and be funny, and you're in.

Eric you're making this very hard to enjoy. Kindly move aside so I can shank the filthy noob.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Eric you're making this very hard to enjoy. Kindly move aside so I can shank the filthy noob.

Fuck it, out of likes! I just used my last one on that ungrateful cunt Ratty. To be honest, I can't see why this Stoops is feeling the squeeze, when you and I were novice nuns we had the likes of Quincy and Gurt biting lumps out of us. I've talked myself out of being nice now, shank him. I don't care.

Guest Mingeeta
8 hours ago, Stoops said:

No stay, once you settle in it will be fine. When I joined I watched for a few weeks, and got to know who can have a laugh and who the WUMs are, I'd suggest read the Brady thread, the Cat thread and the Charity thread, and that will make it all clearer to you who the fuckwits are, and lastly...     welcome.

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 hours ago, Stoops said:

Go on, stay! I used to tell newbies to hurt themselves in various ways, it was a form of welcome, warm in fact. Now do be a good chap and take this how it is meant, write a letter to your loved ones, put the single word - sorry - in them, then find a remote cliff top and take a blind folded walk on a foggy night.

Seriously though, welcome and keep it up, you can do this.

Samsung are a bunch of arsonist telephone making cunts.

9 hours ago, Stoops said:

Fuck  off Neil. Do you ride the sunshine bus? I guess so.  Stop licking windows you cunt. Maybe then you will know where and when to use an apostrophe. You fucking illiterate mong. 

Nope,still Timmy Mallet,take your meds you fucking hyper spacker

Guest Snatch
21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's true, I formed part of the protective barrier, and prevented any dangerous weapons from being carried in the venue. I'm not proud of it, it made me feel dirty.....it still does.

You had one job Eric,ONE FUCKING JOB!!!!

18 hours ago, Stoops said:

Not sure if I've told you to fuck off yet but fuck off anyway.

If you turn out to be a returning member that was hated by nearly everyone best you kill yourself now.

And welcome to the site.

19 hours ago, Stoops said:

Listen up. For fuck's sake. Not for fucks sake. Four-year-old not 4 year old. Four eyed twunt should  be four-eyed twunt. You Neil need some grammar lessons.  Illiteracy to the max

You certainly appear to know you're shit. 

Now, fuck off and get your own thing. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ya may stay n see the mouthiest cunts have the thinnest skin. . They'll want to meet ya an dig the head off ya and all..or run to the mods about some shite or other. .it's fucking great here!

Panzerknacker 

And if you can decipher this rambling gibberish from the depths of Glasgow's third world favelas then you've passed the test.

14 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

No stay, once you settle in it will be fine. When I joined I watched for a few weeks, and got to know who can have a laugh and who the WUMs are, I'd suggest read the Brady thread, the Cat thread and the Charity thread, and that will make it all clearer to you who the fuckwits are, and lastly...     welcome.

Yeah stay, ming and Eric want to embark on a triple bromance with you the meat in the man-sandwich! Alf can't even bring himself to remind you where your bleach is so he might join in too. It goes without saying, punkape wants to meet you too most likely to defile your corpse at his golf club ( burnt out Nissan parked on a landfill site ) 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Eric, you lying little shirter. 

Don't listen to him, @Stoops, everyone (bar punky) hates you. And he's only on the fence as he's not sure if you put out, yet. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yeah stay, ming and Eric want to embark on a triple bromance with you the meat in the man-sandwich! Alf can't even bring himself to remind you where your bleach is so he might join in too. It goes without saying, punkape wants to meet you too most likely to defile your corpse at his golf club ( burnt out Nissan parked on a landfill site ) 

I think Alfie's getting back to his usual self Stubbers. He suggested a blindfolded walk off a cliff to that tennis cunt earlier, it's weird when he's not telling people to kill themselves, as if the ravens have abandoned the tower.