CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ant and Dec

Guest Stoops

Guest Stoops

Good evening everyone - I've been loving this site for months now and have made the brave decision to sign up and become part of your bastard community - so go easy on me you evil cunts.

My nomination is Ant and Dec.

Now these cunts are two smoggy cockwombles who made it fanous through Byker Grrove. PJ and Duncan - following it up with the seminal hit of our time "let's get ready to rumble!" Cunts.

I like to play a drinking game whenever these cunts come on that shitshow of BGT. They have a clause in the contract that Ant will always be on the left and Dec is always on the right. Take a shot every time you see those cunts doing that.

ANT LEFT - DEC RIGHT - shot!

Wankers.

How many BAFTAs do these mongoloids have?

Go easy on me - first post. Love you. Cunts

11 minutes ago, Stoops said:

Good evening everyone - I've been loving this site for months now and have made the brave decision to sign up and become part of your bastard community - so go easy on me you evil cunts.

My nomination is Ant and Dec.

Now these cunts are two smoggy cockwombles who made it fanous through Byker Grrove. PJ and Duncan - following it up with the seminal hit of our time "let's get ready to rumble!" Cunts.

I like to play a drinking game whenever these cunts come on that shitshow of BGT. They have a clause in the contract that Ant will always be on the left and Dec is always on the right. Take a shot every time you see those cunts doing that.

ANT LEFT - DEC RIGHT - shot!

Wankers.

How many BAFTAs do these mongoloids have?

Go easy on me - first post. Love you. Cunts

Good nomination to be fair, some cunt will probably say it's been done before, but fuck it, they are irritating little fuckmunchkins. I used to work in private security and often door work for nightclubs, back in the PJ & Duncan era, they appeared at a nightclub in clacton called The Savoy, myself and three other doormen were assigned to prevent any harm coming to them. It felt wrong to do so! Word of advice, try not to stoop too much, Punkape will try and back scuttle you. May I be the first to say, welcome and fuck off.

5 minutes ago, Stoops said:

Sorry I didn't know these cum swallowers have been done before. Thanks for the warm welcome cunter. I look forward to joining your debates.

Oh, I don't know they've been done before, but I suspect they probably have and some of the autistic community will delight in pointing it out. Roadkill will probably love this nom as he's a proper Geordie and cannot bear the spastic midgets.

Guest Stoops
2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

God, just what the  Corner needs, another Nigerian arse bandit.

Yes because I have your email address and you replied to the email I sent you saying you have won £345,065 - thanks for the warm welcome windowlicker.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh, I don't know they've been done before, but I suspect they probably have and some of the autistic community will delight in pointing it out. Roadkill will probably love this nom as he's a proper Geordie and cannot bear the spastic midgets.

Have you seen this cunts avatar, its Fred Dinenage for fucks sake.

Guest Stoops
Just now, Witheredscrote said:

Have you seen this cunts avatar, its Fred Dinenage for fucks sake.

Sure is - well spottted - I thought a  cunt would be welcome here. Sorry for satire dickhead. I can see we will get on just fine

6 minutes ago, Stoops said:

Yes because I have your email address and you replied to the email I sent you saying you have won £345,065 - thanks for the warm welcome windowlicker.

You are welcome. A word of caution, Ape will sober up any time now, stumble across your nom, and try and start a conversation about toy planes. Ignore the cunt or you will be here all night.

Guest Stoops
Just now, Witheredscrote said:

You are welcome. A word of caution, Ape will sober up any time now, stumble across your nom, and try and start a nom about toy planes. Ignore the cunt or you will be here all night.

Granted. Initiation complete. Goodnight Withered. #CuntDineage x

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They're a pair of gurning spackers who I would greatly enjoy watching get force fed blood clotting agents, skinned alive and thrown into a pit full of salt to slowly bleed out, it's true. Not too sure about this new one, though. That Weetabix cunt only showed up for a single day, I find it hard to believe this one will be any different.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

They're a pair of gurning spackers who I would greatly enjoy watching get force fed blood clotting agents, skinned alive and thrown into a pit full of salt to slowly bleed out, it's true. Not too sure about this new one, though. That Weetabix cunt only showed up for a single day, I find it hard to believe this one will be any different.

Who the fuck was weetabix?

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

This new cunt Stoopid should be subjected to a MC drunken rant a.s.a.p. That will determine if he is a stayer.

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Can't even remember the cunt's name now. His first post was about how he'd spilled his fucking Weetabix. Everyone (rightfully) called him a cunt for wasting their time then he just disappeared.

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten him, I wish they'd let Decs out.

Guest Stoops

I'm gonna like it here. My god it is like a masonic lodge. Please let me be a part of your club. Pleeeease? If not I will fuck off and go back to my day job on ITV Meridian