CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Schools banning pupils from bringing birthday cakes to school

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I must admit, I agree with this. I've come across kids who have different allergies and I can imagine the difficulties of keeping track of different children's allergies and some allergies can dangerous. 

Fair enough.... But I cannot recall any kid being allergic to anything when I was at school. Nuts? Wheat? Salt? Miss Goyle's peaches N Custard? get out of here, and all the rest of so-called food allergies. If your body cannot take-in foods of today then eat supplements, like you've been brought-up on since birth. Powdered milk and other reconstituted  shite. Kid's today, fall ill from eating a real fucking carrot, fresh from soil. 

12 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Fair enough.... But I cannot recall any kid being allergic to anything when I was at school. Nuts? Wheat? Salt? Miss Goyle's peaches N Custard? get out of here, and all the rest of so-called food allergies. If your body cannot take-in foods of today then eat supplements, like you've been brought-up on since birth. Powdered milk and other reconstituted  shite. Kid's today, fall ill from eating a real fucking carrot, fresh from soil. 

At my public school there were over 700 pupils and not one had any food related allergies or hysterical ojections to basic good grub. We were regularly beaten deservedly for various misdemeanours at no ill-cost.

All schools in the country should be based on the public school model and all comprehensive schools closed down. Left wing teachers should "managed out" of the system or sacked on the spot.

14 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I'm allergic to alcohol. If I drink any it makes me dizzy, talk bollocks, throw up and have moments where I can't remember anything before or during drinking. I don't get like this drinking anything else. 

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm allergic to alcohol. If I drink any it makes me dizzy, talk bollocks, throw up and have moments where I can't remember anything before or during drinking. I don't get like this drinking anything else. 

Yes, but do you drink, anything else?

9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

At my public school there were over 700 pupils and not one had any food related allergies or hysterical ojections to basic good grub. We were regularly beaten deservedly for various misdemeanours at no ill-cost.

All schools in the country should be based on the public school model and all comprehensive schools closed down. Left wing teachers should "managed out" of the system or sacked on the spot.

Agreed on all counts.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm allergic to cyanide. 

Guest nobgobbler
6 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

How? It was you who likened me to Brady earlier you fucking little shit stabbing weasel, you should be barred for life, but you are related to admin or are an admin alter ego to get away with likening me to a paedo sadist. I have found out where you live and I am coming to get you!

I always imagine frankape and roops are married and own the site. 

Guest Piston
8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Where did all this allergy bollocks come from? When I was at school I can remember 1 kid out 800 odd having a food allergy, eggs I think. I'm sure 90% of this shit is just attention seeking parents, desperate to make their brat stand out against the other kids. 

It's not just claimed allergies (including to water by some cunts). Schools are full of fucking dysfunctional special pleaders.

I went all the way through primary/secondary school without meeting any : asthmatics, epipenners, dyslexics, dyscalculics, Aspergists, ADHDers etc.

Nowadays every fucker seems fucked in one way or another. Is it the decline of the gene pool or just state encouraged hypercuntria?

As I recall, there were only two sorts of kids: normal and prey. Worked wonder for general health.

13 minutes ago, Piston said:

It's not just claimed allergies (including to water by some cunts). Schools are full of fucking dysfunctional special pleaders.

I went all the way through primary/secondary school without meeting any : asthmatics, epipenners, dyslexics, dyscalculics, Aspergists, ADHDers etc.

Nowadays every fucker seems fucked in one way or another. Is it the decline of the gene pool or just state encouraged hypercuntria?

As I recall, there were only two sorts of kids: normal and prey. Worked wonder for general health.

Totally agree, the dyslexia one really boils my piss, true dyslexia is fairly uncommon, yet every mother of a kid who can barely spell it's own name claims that the kid is dyslexic. NO THEY'RE NOT! They're fucking thick! Or you're too busy with Foxy Bingo or getting knocked up with the next benefits baby to bother helping them with reading. Try buying them a book, rather than a fucking playstation or an iPhone you fat fucking chav slut! Anyway, that's my reasoned analysis of the problem.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Totally agree, the dyslexia one really boils my piss, true dyslexia is fairly uncommon, yet every mother of a kid who can barely spell it's own name claims that the kid is dyslexic. NO THEY'RE NOT! They're fucking thick! Or you're too busy with Foxy Bingo or getting knocked up with the next benefits baby to bother helping them with reading. Try buying them a book, rather than a fucking playstation or an iPhone you fat fucking chav slut! Anyway, that's my reasoned analysis of the problem.

All the stupid self diagnosed dyslexics out there are just trying to hide the fact that they're thick whilst gaining attention and sympathy. Same as people who say they have self diagnosed bi-polar based on the fact that they sometimes feel sad whilst other times they feel happy.

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Dyslexia does eksist. You're talking billocks. 

Guest nobgobbler
8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Where did all this allergy bollocks come from? When I was at school I can remember 1 kid out 800 odd having a food allergy, eggs I think. I'm sure 90% of this shit is just attention seeking parents, desperate to make their brat stand out against the other kids. 

They're just breeding a nation of soft cunts aren't they. And you certainly wouldn't want to stand out when I was a kid as anybody a little bit different got beaten up on a regular basis. Apart from iron leg, he was a right nasty little cunt. He wore a metal leg brace for as long as I can remember. Most kids teased him and called him iron leg. His tormentors let him chase them within an inch of being caught, it was sort of a challenge to see how close you dare let him get to kicking your head in with his "iron leg" before giving him the swerve. 

10 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

They're just breeding a nation of soft cunts aren't they. And you certainly wouldn't want to stand out when I was a kid as anybody a little bit different got beaten up on a regular basis. Apart from iron leg, he was a right nasty little cunt. He wore a metal leg brace for as long as I can remember. Most kids teased him and called him iron leg. His tormentors let him chase them within an inch of being caught, it was sort of a challenge to see how close you dare let him get to kicking your head in with his "iron leg" before giving him the swerve. 

He's got a complete suit now and joined 'The Avengers'.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Neil said:

Dyslexics rule K.O

You are Jasper Carrott, I claim my prize of a pair of Sophie Raworth's worn nickers.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Sunday, May 21, 2017 at 11:15 AM, Punkape said:

If it's Blackpool half the children will be obese and have teeth rotted by a daily cascade of sugar anyway.

The entire school should be sent on an unsupervised trip to a large crocodile farm....

.....or Drayton Manor.