CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunt or not

PANZER MURPHY

One of my friends is married to an extremely wealthy man an she was telling me over coffee he's looking to employ a disabled chauffeur. .very noble I thought until his reason became clear...he wishes to use the disabled parking badge on his car allowing his driver to wait outside while he's in sealing deals and generally moving and shaking. .so...cunt or no cunt. .spew forth your learned opinion 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Have you got a tail lift on your flidspack Citroën Berlingo van then? I remember when these type of vehicles just came in a garish light blue colour so you could avoid the cunts

23 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Got the fucking his wife job. .better hours n more money 

Panzerknacker 

I was wondering when the "talking over coffee" would be revealed as something more. So, is it the wife or her husband that pays you to fuck her? Is it a zero hours contract? Do you fuck her at a prescribed time or do you offer a fuck-on-request hotline, where she can call to book a slot?

Stupid cunt.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Have you got a tail lift on your flidspack Citroën Berlingo van then? I remember when these type of vehicles just came in a garish light blue colour so you could avoid the cunts

Just had to be a French vehicle didn't it you racist cunt. In fact I wouldn't be seen dead in the back of one.  Mind you, Princess Di said the same about a Mercedes.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
24 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

iJust had to be a French vehicle didn't it you racist cunt. In fact I wouldn't be seen dead in the back of one.  Mind you, Princess Di said the same about a Mercedes.

i've got a rear seat belt from a mercedes if you need a spare. Apparently its never been used.

6 hours ago, Ape said:

I was wondering when the "talking over coffee" would be revealed as something more. So, is it the wife or her husband that pays you to fuck her? Is it a zero hours contract? Do you fuck her at a prescribed time or do you offer a fuck-on-request hotline, where she can call to book a slot?

Stupid cunt.

I've booked her 'slot' many a time, but yet to fill the vacancy, the prick teasing tart.  ;-(

• Like 1