CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Manchester terrorist bombing

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

My thoughts are with the victims and their loved ones.

Time for a rethink on who and what we allow in this country.

No one has claimed this apalling crime yet, if the cowards do then the gloves should be off for the authorities. Use whatever means is necessary to interrogate any suspects and a new prison in the middle of nowhere to put the cunts, living in paper clothes, fed on bread and water and denied prayer rights, until they die. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, DingTheRioja said:

No doubt this nom will end up pulled or edited, but here's my tuppence...

Hang and ban the cunts.

I hope not. There will be the odd out of order comment pulled I expect, but my initial post has nothing that is against the rules.

6 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Anybody running a book on who done it?

It will be those peace loving Buddhist fuckers at it, or those Hindu wankers or could be an upset Christian, although, obviously money is on the deleted Muslims. 

Edited by Rick_B

Guest Mingeeta
5 minutes ago, Neil said:

Any party that now adds 'we will close our borders' to their manifesto even if it's the Greens or Monster Raving Loony Party gets my fucking vote.

Enough is fucking ENOUGH!!

Definately. Terrible event, and the whole attitude towards extremists and their supporters needs to change, starting with deploying ground forces and kick the living shite out of them. I too will vote for whoever closes the borders for good, but just hope that parties don't look at this just to get a few more votes and break their promise at the end.

16 minutes ago, Neil said:

Any party that now adds 'we will close our borders' to their manifesto even if it's the Greens or Monster Raving Loony Party gets my fucking vote.

Enough is fucking ENOUGH!!

Too late Neil, there are over 3 million Muslims in the UK, with an estimated 25% supporting Isis and their cause. That's 750,000 cunts that could be swayed into committing these heinous, cowardly acts. A concert aimed at women and children, a new low even for these cunt's. 

Guest Alfie Noakes

A natural reaction would be to take it out on all muslims, that makes us as bad as them. To win any war you need to be better than them, in all ways, more viscious, more driven and more intelligent.

Guest nobgobbler
19 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

A natural reaction would be to take it out on all muslims, that makes us as bad as them. To win any war you need to be better than them, in all ways, more viscious, more driven and more intelligent.

How I don't know. Because I can't help feeling like we have our hands tied behind our backs and our gobs gaffer taped.

8 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

How I don't know. Because I can't help feeling like we have our hands tied behind our backs and our gobs gaffer taped.

Probably find the nob in question was until recently a stranger to the faith. .but it's impossible to defeat a home grown attacker whose willing to die along with his victims 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Snatch

How long before it comes out that yet another cunt has been on "the watch list"? 

What are they watching, the cunts wanking? 

Still,May will soon tell everyone this sort of thing won't be tolerated. That'll tell those cunts whose in charge here. 

Just like those before her.

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

No doubt this nom will end up pulled or edited,...

Why would this nom be pulled? There are plenty of noms here in the same vein.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

It will be those peace loving Buddhist fuckers at it, or those Hindu wankers or could be an upset Christian, although, obviously money is on the sand wog Muslims. 

OTOH, last night's terrible incident should not be used as an excuse for racist epithets...

37 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Too late Neil, there are over 3 million Muslims in the UK, with an estimated 25% supporting Isis and their cause. That's 750,000 cunts that could be swayed into committing these heinous, cowardly acts. A concert aimed at women and children, a new low even for these cunt's. 

...neither does it help to spout questionable EDL statistics. Its worth noting that recently thwarted Westminster knife attacker, Khalid Mohamed Omar Ali was intercepted as a result of information from a member of his own family.

Guest nobgobbler
4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

How long before it comes out that yet another cunt has been on "the watch list"? 

What are they watching, the cunts wanking? 

Still,May will soon tell everyone this sort of thing won't be tolerated. That'll tell those cunts whose in charge here. 

Just like those before her.

She'll be going on about 'the war on terror'. What war? There is no war here, just a bunch of cunts blowing us up whenever they feel like it.

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I hope Manky is OK.

All this was in his backyard......

He is logged in, but how near is Canal Street to the bomb site?

Peace and prosperity.

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

It will be those peace loving Buddhist fuckers at it, or those Hindu wankers or could be an upset Christian, although, obviously money is on the sand wog Muslims. 

If it was a nail bomb it's likely to be a Christian.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

denied prayer rights, until they die.

What I have thought all along, and perhaps in the background a tape loop repeating "there is no god" day in day out.

I don't think we should attack innocent Muslims in the street but I do think all public events should have the security measures to detect explosives on someone's person. This was an old school attack, not some loon driving into a crowd of people and from what I could tell from footage the arena appeared to be running a skeleton crew for security, with people stopping in this isles to film the aftermath on their phones or blindly panicking and running for the exit. From what I heard the entire transport system out of the area was totally overburdened which means densely packed crowds of already panicked people standing around on train platforms, a perfect target for a follow up attack.

You can guarantee some copycat dickheads will be taking this all into account so I'd advise everyone to be particularly cautious if they're planning to go to any concerts in the future.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I don't think we should attack innocent Muslims in the street but I do think all public events should have the security measures to detect explosives on someone's person.

Sounds like it happened outside, as crowds were leaving. It would have been more merciful to do it as they were arriving. Fucking Ariana Grande.

• Like 3