CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Manchester terrorist bombing

Guest Alfie Noakes

17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

A model which, if adopted in Bradford and Luton, would make the Highland Clearances look like a picnic.

Mm..was just a  suggestion. .it seemed to fit the zeitgeist of the thread earlier... .just joining in with the pitch fork n torch mob that was forming ..but they got distracted when someone mentioned teas up

Panzerknacker 

Guest nobgobbler
13 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Taxing people more because they are muslims is cack handed and obvious. I am not suggesting this.

I don't believe it is too late. What is against the majority is a ruling elite that do not possess the guts to tackle this community and the savage aspects of its culture eg treatment of women, female circumcision and the reality it does these things with impunity.

The places of worship registration process needs to be more convoluted, expensive and it's charitable trust status removed. This would then require the need to have their funding declared. Currently business rates are not charged. Yes it would piss off other religions, but they have far fewer places of worship than muslims. The church of England is exempt from these laws already as it is the state church. This is just one example. It would hit the focal point of the community.

UK plc has plenty of laws and institutions to deal with these shitbags, but they have been left to gather dust since the demise of its empire. The political will is what is lacking here. 

Outlawing the religion of islam here would hit the focal point of the community more. This is not an islamic country therefore I don't see why we cannot ban it if we choose to do so. It's barbaric, dangerous and we don't need it. Ban it and most of them will go elsewhere. The fucking "we stand together" cunts, or as I call them the "roll over and let em do it again" cunts, are popping up everywhere you look today from Theresa May to ebay. Fucking enablers. 

8 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

In truth, I'm as fucked-off about last night as any other decent thinking human being, and I also believe that to fight these cunts, we have got to be as 'immoral' as they are at their own game. Human Rights, don't come into it and neither does Freedom of Movement. "Muslims" are the terrorists of this world and if we are to eradicate terrorists, then we must eradicate the Muslim faith. Fuck them ALL out of this country. Every last one of them. It only takes one rotten egg, and we have more than enough rotter's here as is evident.  

Something needs to be done, but I can't agree. One has to remember it's a small minority carrying out the atrocities. Your suggestion would be like cutting off the head to spite the nose.

Guest 'eavensabove

The current News, as of now, has many folks saying that the security at the venue was pathetic... If we have to live in an age where we are all searched to prevent these atrocities, then so be it. And less we forget, there are many thousands of Muslims rejoicing today. Old May, will no doubt visit the scene and lay her wreath and a service will be held for the deceased, but?  

Guest Ollyboro
24 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

There can be very little to stop any suicide bomber, as each and every one of us could do it with ease if we so wished. 

I bet you couldn't.

6 hours ago, Eddie said:

Too late Neil, there are over 3 million Muslims in the UK, with an estimated 25% supporting Isis and their cause. That's 750,000 cunts that could be swayed into committing these heinous, cowardly acts. A concert aimed at women and children, a new low even for these cunt's. 

Or not as the case may be.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/no-one-in-five-muslims-do-not-support-isis-a6745206.html

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Wolfie said:

Something needs to be done, but I can't agree. One has to remember it's a small minority carrying out the atrocities. Your suggestion would be like cutting off the head to spite the nose.

Yes, but how can we possibly trust any of them? Sure it would take time and effort to police all Muslims in this country, but what is the alternative? Do we simply just wait until the next bomb arrives, and then next after that? 

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

According to Theresa, this was the worst attack ever on Northern England. There speaks a cunt who wasn't in Middlesbrough in '88 when Chelsea tried smashing up Linthorpe road*. They succeeded in doubling the property prices. Ms May's pearl necklace looks a bit lumpy.

*I'll avoid mentioning Thatcher's attack on the North. It's far too soon after her death to be making inappropriate comments about the awful hag.

No it isn't, I know just how badly the North suffered under the de-industrialisation of the she hag and her bitches and I am from the South. The tories fucked the North and Wales over and Thatcher should forever be slagged off for it.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

I bet you couldn't.

Indeed, and I wouldn't, but then again I'm not governed by any religious belief. Most of us have the capacity to kill, myself included, however my arguments are against those who personally give me or my family any grief, and not their friends or the bus that they travel on or the gig they attend etc. etc. Terrorists are cowards. If they truly have a row with any one person in particular then I may have some sympathy for them, but I care not to agree with anything they do in their cause. Much the same as the IRA or any other bullying cunt.

Guest nobgobbler
17 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Can't be that hard to get rid of 3 million people. Hitler managed it, and he was a fucking Austrian.

And he had stupid moustache, and only one bollock.

Just now, Alfie Noakes said:

No it isn't, I know just how badly the North suffered under the de-industrialisation of the she hag and her bitches and I am from the South. The tories fucked the North and Wales over and Thatcher should forever be slagged off for it.

I remember the night she died getting together with some mates, getting high, and singing "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" into the wee hours of the morning.

Guest Ollyboro
6 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Now isn't the time for reason, Rick. Now's the time for finger pointing and non-evidence based   blame. Get with the fucking programme and vote for strength and stability; Vote Theresa!! I've already set fire to my neighbour's disabled parking badge. The Catholic cunt.

Guest Alfie Noakes
59 minutes ago, Punkape said:

All Mosques should be turned into nightclubs ( Gay or otherwise ) for youngsters to enjoy themselves.

Blimey I agree with you again, oh hell!

Fuck off though!

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

One in five?  For as long as their is just 1 per thousand, all thousand should be fucked off out of here. Like as if any Muslim living here is going to openly confess to backing ISIS...

On 23/05/2017 at 1:27 PM, 'eavensabove said:

Yes, but how can we possibly trust any of them? Sure it would take time and effort to police all Muslims in this country, but what is the alternative? Do we simply just wait until the next bomb arrives, and then next after that? 

Again, it's too late. There are approximately three million Muslims in the UK. Closing our borders via Brexit will not change this. Having special policing conditions for Islamic communities or prohibiting their religious practices, considering their home-grown numbers, will undoubtedly escalate further violence and lead to civil war. Britain has always been a guinea pig so far as immigration is concerned, and other countries in western Europe will be watching with great interest to see what we do. I don't know what the solution is. Perhaps we could wisely use The Falkland Isles we fought so hard to keep by deporting those deemed a threat there, so it eventually becomes a John Carpenter-style Manhattan in 'Escape From New York'. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
12 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

I bet you couldn't.

I, like any O level chemist, could make a big bang out of easily available products. I won't and wouldn't, because unlike them I am not a cold blooded killer.

Guest Ollyboro
5 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I, like any O level chemist, could make a big bang out of easily available products. I won't and wouldn't, because unlike them I am not a cold blooded killer.

It was more the suicide part of the process that I was referring to.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Again, it's too late. There are approximately three million Muslims in the UK. Closing our borders via Brexit did not change this. Having special policing conditions for Islamic communities or prohibiting their religious practices, considering their home-grown numbers, will undoubtedly escalate further violence and lead to civil war. Britain has always been a guinea pig so far as immigration is concerned, and other countries in western Europe will be watching with great interest to see what we do. I don't know what the solution is. Perhaps we could wisely use The Falkland Isles we fought so hard to keep by deporting them there, so it eventually becomes a John Carpenter-style Manhattan in 'Escape From New York'. 

Exactly. There are places where we could send them, The trouble is we don't. Free movement throughout Europe is to blame for the free movement of our enemies. They have established themselves  without any hindrances and have even been assisted in doing so. One could argue that we have nobody to blame but ourselves. How they must all laugh at us, eh? Waltzing in with false papers and smiles and bags full of bombs to maim us.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Ollyboro said:

It was more the suicide part of the process that I was referring to.

That is something only those who have terminal illnesses or a belief in an afterlife paradise type reward would consider.

I see a radical solution, apply our existing laws, no more shariah courts, only British law to the difficult areas like abuse of women, genital mutilation of any child (circumcision is not usually medically necessary for boys either, it was a myth that circumcision helped stop cervical cancer in women - USA used this early twentieth century flawed research to mutilate boys into "regular" guys), yes the Jewish community will be up in arms but all religious mutilation of innocent kids must be banned. Apply laws like this harshly, outlaw the burkah and veil in public and make sure that the secularisation of all society is reached as soon as possible.

Guest Lady Penelope

Japan solves the issue in much the same way as Beast suggests. Basically you are not allowed to promote anything other than the official state religion, you can worship quietly bu no open expression of your faith is allowed so there are few mosques, few churches etc.

5 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Japan solves the issue in much the same way as Beast suggests. Basically you are not allowed to promote anything other than the official state religion, you can worship quietly bu no open expression of your faith is allowed so there are few mosques, few churches etc.

Japs don't give a fuck about religion. .too busy leaping out of the windows of  high rise buildings like one of mingers moggys

Panzerknacker 

27 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Japs don't give a fuck about religion. .too busy leaping out of the windows of  high rise buildings like one of mingers moggys

Panzerknacker

There's a lot of rather odd references to dead cats, Pantyknickers. This suggests you dislike cats. Is this correct?

Just now, Wolfie said:

I've also noticed a lot of rather odd references to dead cats, Pantyknickers. This suggests you dislike cats. Is this correct?

He's pressing Ming's buttons over his sickly cat. Like a somehow more pathetic version of Frank if that's at all possible.

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

He's pressing Ming's buttons over his sickly cat. Like a somehow more pathetic version of Frank if that's at all possible.

Indeed. I too have noticed sadistic similarities, only Frank seems to portray a little more grey matter between the ears.