CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Manchester terrorist bombing

Guest Alfie Noakes

I hope this terrible incident doesn't start a new round of sabre rattling and unfocused jingoism. As a nation we need to take a long hard look at where our armed forces are deployed and: 

(a) if they're anywhere other than Britain and a few of our mickey mouse outposts, bring them home.

Well that's it. IS et al would simply have no truck with us after that.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Japan solves the issue in much the same way as Beast suggests. Basically you are not allowed to promote anything other than the official state religion, you can worship quietly bu no open expression of your faith is allowed so there are few mosques, few churches etc.

At the end of the day, all wars are due to religion, and as such, any God, sucks. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

At the end of the day, all wars are due to religion, and as such, any God, sucks. 

After all what loving god of creation would let such destruction occur in its name? Great flood two perhaps?

8 hours ago, Eddie said:

Too late Neil, there are over 3 million Muslims in the UK, with an estimated 25% supporting Isis and their cause. That's 750,000 cunts that could be swayed into committing these heinous, cowardly acts. A concert aimed at women and children, a new low even for these cunt's. 

6 hours ago, Eddie said:

Let me quote Trevor Philips, that well known racist. 4-5% of UK Muslims support isis and terror attacks, so only 150,000 to worry about.I will sleep easy tonight.

So which is it, Eddie - 4-5% or 25% UK Muslims supporting ISIS? In fact Trevor Philips was using ICM data. The Poll (and more about that later) said that 7% supported the principle of ISIS, that is, the founding of a Caliphate (67% opposed) However when asked about the methods used, the support dropped to 3%. The poll was conducted before reports of the more barbaric atrocities of ISIS were drawn to the world's attention. Since the poll was published ICM have conceded there were flaws in the methodology used, namely the geographical (too much emphasis on Muslim "ghettos") and religious (no differential determined between the branches of Islam) sampling. Also, as remarked before In the Independent newspaper article, using the words "support" and "sympathetic" are vague and open to interpretation. ICM defended the terminology with the excuse that the terms were used in previous surveys by other polling organisations.

This is not to say there is not a problem with Islamic extremism, clearly there is. Solving the problem is complex and there are no quick solutions. Tarring all Muslims with the extremist brush is part of the problem, not a solution.

Guest Mingeeta
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

All Mosques should be turned into nightclubs ( Gay or otherwise ) for youngsters to enjoy themselves.

All out of likes I owe you one I suppose.

Just leaving work, and hearing on the news a girl of 8 being killed. 8 years fucking old, not even started her proper life, and was probably out to enjoy what would have been the pinnacle of her young life so far, of going to see someone in concert she idolised. It's hard to put into words, but what isn't hard is what needs to be done.

Ground troops, rallied from every NATO nation, gathered and encircling the so called Caliphate of Islamic State, Raqqa, and bulldoze through it, no mercy.

May sound harsh and controversial, but it takes 6-12 months to radicalise someone online, so 3-4 years of Islamic State rule would suggest if there are any decent human beings left there, they will be being hunted down daily. Anyone who pulls a gun, man, woman or child, sort it.

Only when you can get to where it really matters, can you start to tackle this problem, from the roots.

Guest Ollyboro

Disappointed to discover that Artimus Pyle - erstwhile drummer from Lynyrd Skynyrd is a convicted nonce. It's generally been shit celebs who've been touching kids wrong. His name should have warned us. That, and the fact that the band were named after a PE teacher. I don't know about everycunt else, but I'm convinced my Games Teacher had his eyeballs replaced by 2 fast shuttered cameras - he used to blink that quickly whilst insisting everycunt showered. "Yeah, mate, I agree it's appropriate to shower after one of your PE fucking lessons, but you're currently standing in for Mr Brownsword....a fucking art teacher. And no, I'll stick to the bowl of fucking fruit....... there's no chance of me painting your erect cock."

Guest 'eavensabove
18 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

After all what loving god of creation would let such destruction occur in its name? Great flood two perhaps?

Exactly. If God is God, then hell knows what the Devil is like. 

10 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

ons.

This is not to say there is not a problem with Islamic extremism, clearly there is. Solving the problem is complex and there are no quick solutions. Tarring all Muslims with the same brush is part of the problem, not a solution.

That's already been done hasn't it? . Rick, Rick, she is having a pop at your mates.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They're not going to fucking admit to it in a high street survey for fucks sake.

My point exactly. After all, how many on here would admit to being a Cunt?

Guest Ollyboro
5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I'm not sure what surveys you get asked to complete. If some wanker approached me with a clipboard and said "Excuse me Sir, Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? Are You a cunt?" ....I'd be outraged. Anyway: Why deny the undeniable?

Guest Manky

I be!ieve Saudi Arabia funds lots of Mosques here. They also fund lots of foreign born Imams. As they follow the strict Wahabi form of Islam, there is something that could be addressed quite easily. This is the same sort of bollocks that ISIS follow.

Only a couple of days ago, some twat lined up for deportation got sent down for attempted rape. Once deportation is decided upon, the cunts should not be free to roam our streets but kept under lock and key until their journey away.

We have the means to solve a massive part of the problem but sadly neither the judiciary or the politicians are fit for purpose in these matters.

If you want to bump your pissflaps about human rights, let's consider the human rights of the law abiding citizens attending a pop concert for young kids.

5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

It's not rocket science is it? If the entire nation was surveyed and asked, do you have paedophilic tendencies, I'm pretty certain that the subsequently published statistic would indicate we have 0% of kiddy fiddlers among us. The only way to accurately(ish) establish the true percentage of Muslims who hold radical opinions would be to polygraph all of the cunts.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

I'm not sure what surveys you get asked to complete. If some wanker approached me with a clipboard and said "Excuse me Sir, Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? Are You a cunt?" ....I'd be outraged. Anyway: Why deny the undeniable?

Surveys are for suckers, and nobody can tell me that the Mushlips of this country have all been asked if they support ISIS, and as I say, how many would say yes even if they were, until after any event. Fucking hell, even McGuiness denied any bombing for fucksakes.  

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's not rocket science is it? If the entire nation was surveyed and asked, do you have paedophilic tendencies, I'm pretty certain that the subsequently published statistic would indicate we have 0% of kiddy fiddlers among us. The only way to accurately(ish) establish the true percentage of Muslims who hold radical opinions would be to polygraph all of the cunts.

Yep, and as is evident, all suicide bombers are very much indeed Mushlips, which makes the vast majority of them Cunts. Cunts, who this country seem to enjoy having here. Its got fuck all to do with racial hatred when I say fuck the lot of them, for they are all bastards and if they were not then they would be outside that stadium today, comforting the relatives and baying for Muslin blood. 

37 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

So which is it, Eddie - 4-5% or 25% UK Muslims supporting ISIS? In fact Trevor Philips was using ICM data. The Poll (and more about that later) said that 7% supported the principle of ISIS, that is, the founding of a Caliphate (67% opposed) However when asked about the methods used, the support dropped to 3%. The poll was conducted before reports of the more barbaric atrocities of ISIS were drawn to the world's attention. Since the poll was published ICM have conceded there were flaws in the methodology used, namely the geographical (too much emphasis on Muslim "ghettos") and religious (no differential determined between the branches of Islam) sampling. Also, as remarked before In the Independent newspaper article, using the words "support" and "sympathetic" are vague and open to interpretation. ICM defended the terminology with the excuse that the terms were used in previous surveys by other polling organisations.

This is not to say there is not a problem with Islamic extremism, clearly there is. Solving the problem is complex and there are no quick solutions. Tarring all Muslims with the extremist brush is part of the problem, not a solution.

Some polls say 25% some say 5% neither can be 100% accurate. By saying 5% of British muslims support isis and terror attacks is clearly not tarring all with the same brush. That still equates to 150,000 people waking up to the news today with a grin on their face. How about the 50% that want to outlaw homosexuality?  

Even at the lowest 3% that equates to 90,000 cunts supporting that filthy cunt last night.

The problem is here and is real and will not be dealt with by repeating its not all Muslims etc with some soppy cunt interviewed on the BBC spouting religion of peace.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

You're all fucking wrong. The only way to beat this is with retaliation under the same tactics. I nominate Panzerknacker and Punkers for suicide bombings on their local mosques.

The same tactics - now there's a thought. Maybe all we need to do is start a new religion to eradicate the cunts. Apparently you can do what the fuck you like in the name of religion. 

Guest Ollyboro
3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Trump, would bomb Mecca. We're too fucking soft.

And when Hollywood makes the film, we'll see Leanardo DiCrapio -playing Trump- press a button and smirk the word  "Bingo!!"

2 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

And when Hollywood makes the film, we'll see Leanardo DiCrapio -playing Trump- press a button and smirk the word  "Bingo!!"

I would like to see Danny Glover playing an ISIS leader in the same film, watching the incoming missiles and saying, "I'm gettin' too old for this shit".

45 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

How about the cunts use some of that religious zealotry to weed the cunts out of their "religion of peace", then? Stone the fuckers before they have a chance to blow themselves up? Or perhaps maybe not kick up such a stink whenever police investigations get too personal?

If the "good" ones had any fucking sense they'd be trying tenfold to get control of their dogs before they bite, but they're all a bunch of hive-minded wankers too scared to speak up against the nasty parts of their own fucking religion. I genuinely believe the majority of them are good people who just want to get on with their lives but when none of them are willing to do anything about the fundamental flaws in their own religious teachings this is guaranteed to keep happening. They've made it more than clear that they don't want outsiders interfering in their beliefs, so maybe they should do something about it themselves before their precious religion becomes the reason for WW3?     

• Like 1