CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Manchester terrorist bombing

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest 'eavensabove
16 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

And when Hollywood makes the film, we'll see Leanardo DiCrapio -playing Trump- press a button and smirk the word  "Bingo!!"

I'd press the button for Mecca.

Guest Alfie Noakes
56 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

My point exactly. After all, how many on here would admit to being a Cunt?

I do. Admit that you are a cunt that is.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Alfie Noakes said:

I do. Admit that you are a cunt that is.

Take that back! I may be a Cunt, but would never admit it. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Take that back! I may be a Cunt, but would never admit it. 

You dug the hole, set the trap and fell in.

Guest Snatch
50 minutes ago, Manky said:

I be!ieve Saudi Arabia funds lots of Mosques here. They also fund lots of foreign born Imams. As they follow the strict Wahabi form of Islam, there is something that could be addressed quite easily. This is the same sort of bollocks that ISIS follow.

This will be the same Saudi Arabia that has just signed a $110 Billion arms deal with America so they can carry on destroying Yemen?

Just who really are then terrorists here?

Guest Alfie Noakes

large.Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg.fe0a31d89eeb7e67429164b7817d9176.jpg

3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

This will be the same Saudi Arabia that has just signed a $110 Billion arms deal with America so they can carry on destroying Yemen?

Just who really are then terrorists here?

The illuminati scum that run the world that's who, now my new roll of foil needs folding neatly and placing on my head. 

That is not a picture of me by the way.

Guest 'eavensabove

I s'pose that Saturdays F.A. Cup Final will be heavily policed with a strong sense of security... As if ISIS have the bottle to blow it up. They aint stupid, and by taking-out smaller events they have know that they have a better chance of success. I mean, who would have bet on last nights event? By showing ISIS our cards each and every time then there will always be a next time, and just look at how many opportunities exist up and down the length & breadth of this poxy place of ours. Fucking hell, it doesn't take a Field Marshal to fuck us up! 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

You dug the hole, set the trap and fell in.

Ah, but then again, I got out of the hole, didn't I, and You're still down it. You Cunt. 

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

I'd press the button for Mecca.

You'd have to climb over me. Oh, I'm going to regret saying that aren't I.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

You'd have to climb over me. Oh, I'm going to regret saying that aren't I.

It never troubled you Friday night, did it!

Guest Ollyboro
3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

How about the cunts use some of that religious zealotry to weed the cunts out of their "religion of peace", then? Stone the fuckers before they have a chance to blow themselves up? Or perhaps maybe not kick up such a stink whenever police investigations get too personal?

If the "good" ones had any fucking sense they'd be trying tenfold to get control of their dogs before they bite, but they're all a bunch of hive-minded wankers too scared to speak up against the nasty parts of their own fucking religion. I genuinely believe the majority of them are good people who just want to get on with their lives but when none of them are willing to do anything about the fundamental flaws in their own religious teachings this is guaranteed to keep happening. They've made it more than clear that they don't want outsiders interfering in their beliefs, so maybe they should do something about it themselves before their precious religion becomes the reason for WW3?     

Stoned, but fair play, a fucking fucking fair fair point.

Guest Ollyboro
5 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Some terror expert has said "This group are out to just kill people".

We can't go wrong with experts like him around.

The Emergency Services are out to serve people in an emergency.

10 minutes ago, Snatch said:

A bit like the psychic from Team America, one of the characters has just been kidnapped, tortured, shot at, and nearly blown to bits in a desert car chase, the psychic touches his hand and says, "I sense that you're stressed".

Guest Gong Farmer
3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Fucking 'ell! Talk about stating the bleedin' obvious.

Guest Manky

Sources say 450 Jihadi have returned from Syria. That is 22 full and one half full SLR magazines. There are allegedly 3,500 high profile supporters and facilitators in the UK. That is another 175 SLR magazines. Total, 197 and a half SLR magazines. A mere bagatelle to solve much of the problem.

The bomber is reported to be a Manchester born Libyan whose family fled here from Gaddafi. Now they have reportedly gone back to Libya leaving their twisted bastard spawning to kill. That is the thanks we get for allowing asylum.

And people wonder why, in my dictionary, sympathy comes somewhere between shit and syphilis.

Manchester is a fine city and will cope with this.

Guest Gong Farmer
8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

How much coverage is the Manchester attack getting in Holland, Gong? What about you, Snatch?

Loads of coverage, utter outrage that this been allowed happen again.