CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Manchester terrorist bombing

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I understand their unwillingness to a certain extent, but surely one has to question if you're following the right religion when you're too terrified to speak up against it, or even acknowledge that its fundamentally flawed.

The problem is that you are supposed to kill people who either question or leave the religion.

3 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

The problem is that you are supposed to kill people who either question or leave the religion.

How this isn't seen as a blatant way to manipulate and enforce by modern day members is a fucking mystery to me. Basically they want all the modern advantages of the west whilst continuing to follow an archaic religion that actively works against anything that could allow such cultural changes to happen. Guess that's why it's considered an incompatible partnership. Or racism, if you're a brain dead little fuckwit.

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

So according to the BBC the cunt who blew himself up was known to security services... Before he blew up. So he'd shown enough terrorist characteristics to be watched but somehow not enough to get shipped back to his home country, despite even his family admitting he was having trouble adjusting to the "Western lifestyle". 

...An I the only one who thinks that this is another way of saying "We knew what he was for a long time, but we were too scared to do anything about it in case people got angry"?

Every fucking time there is a bombing or some other sort of atrocity, you're right, it's always the same. If they knew these cunts they shouldn't be waiting till they do something then go arresting their associates, they should collar them straight away, kick them out of the country, born here or not, along with any other sick twat who has a connection to them.

Our authorities are just to fucking spineless to do it.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

How this isn't seen as a blatant way to manipulate and enforce by modern day members is a fucking mystery to me. Basically they want all the modern advantages of the west whilst continuing to follow an archaic religion that actively works against anything that could allow such cultural changes to happen. Guess that's why it's considered an incompatible partnership. Or racism, if you're a brain dead little fuckwit.

You have the other little problem . getting on your knees five times a day to bow five times towards Mecca .. surely this is harming young developing brains but no questions ae being asked.

Just now, Mingeeta said:

Every fucking time there is a bombing or some other sort of atrocity, you're right, it's always the same. If they knew these cunts they shouldn't be waiting till they do something then go arresting their associates, they should collar them straight away, kick them out of the country, born here or not, along with any other sick twat who has a connection to them.

Our authorities are just to fucking spineless to do it.

If they're scared to protect their own citizens then they aren't the fucking authority. The government has become full of useless old farts who are so terrified about what a bunch of loud lesbians on Twitter will say that they're incapable of listening to real peoples problems. Because we're a traditionally white christian society we're expected to be accepting of foreign cultures even when they come right up and piss on our legs and if you dare speak out against it, or even make fucking jokes about it, it's off to fucking jail. They're oppressing the wrong fucking side.

Guest 'eavensabove

Hadn't seen RKs post...

Well, if the latest news is anything to go by, then they are seriously considering the deportation of all people (British National or not) who have travelled to and/or from Libya & Syria, and that any returning to our shores will also be refused entry... I for one totally agree. Once these scum are radicalised and brainwashed, they never change their ways, and why on Earth would you want to go to Libya for example to be trained to kill unless you intended too, on return...  I see a documentary about suicide bombers, and they interviewed a few that had attempted but had failed. They all said the same thing, in so much as that once the thought is in their head then it just spirals & spirals until they cannot go back. Some said they didn't really want to do it, but their minds forced them to carry it through... There's also a quarrel going on today, due to the fact that the Manchester kid was known to the security forces, and one could argue why the fuck did they not stop him, if he was known? But then again, the fact that he was known at all is to me a step in the right direction. Better be known, than not known at all. Therefore, deport the cunts. Period. They only have one thing in mind, and that is to cause death & destruction on our soil. Nothing more, nothing less. Fuck the scum-off out of here. All of them. Every last one. Man woman & child.  

Edited by 'eavensabove
additions.

Guest Mingeeta

Chorlton, Manchester 2008, I was working there on a contract, Christmas lights were put up in the streets, three days later there was a march in the town centre and they were muslims demanding they be taken down, and they were, within 24 hrs.

Bradford  2011, again Christmas, councillors were knocking on doors in the Wrose and Shipley areas, asking people to remove lights off their windows and any other decoration that was visible, as the local muslims were complaining. People who would not agree were given anti social fines.

My step dsughter got a £60 fine because she refused. Two months later there was an anti-muslim rally in the centre of Bradford and a few million quids worth of damage because of the police presence, anyone from the area should remember that. Yet again, the council sent in the fire brigade and water cannons to get rid of the crowds, yet two weeks later muslims rallied through the centre for a whole day, demanding Sharia Law, yet they were allowed to do so.

In light of all that above, no matter who is in power in this country, that is what we have to put up with. We are fast becoming a minority in our birthplace, and until all this starts to change, bastards like the Manchester bomber will get the chance to thrive here.

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

Well, if the latest news is anything to go by, then they are seriously considering the deportation of all people (British National or not) who have travelled to and/or from Libya & Syria, and that any returning to our shores will also be refused entry... I for one totally agree. Once these scum are radicalised and brainwashed, they never change their ways, and why on Earth would you want to go to Libya for example to be trained to kill unless you intended too, on return...  I see a documentary about suicide bombers, and they interviewed a few that had attempted but had failed. They all said the same thing, in so much as that once the thought is in their head then it just spirals & spirals until they cannot go back. Some said they didn't really want to do it, but their minds forced them to carry it through... There's also a quarrel going on today, due to the fact that the Manchester kid was known to the security forces, and one could argue why the fuck did they not stop him, if he was known? But then again, the fact that he was known at all is to me a step in the right direction. Better be known, than not known at all. Therefore, deport the cunts. Period. They only have one thing in mind, and that is to cause death & destruction on our soil. Nothing more, nothing less. Fuck the scum-off out of here. All of them. Every last one. Man woman & child.  

Same old story, simple minded sheep, desperate to feel part of something, being herded and controlled by evil, intelligent shepherds. We need neither.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Same old story, simple minded sheep, desperate to feel part of something, being herded and controlled by evil, intelligent shepherds. We need neither.

What is needed then?  A fucking trestle table with 3 coppers searching women's handbags outside Sainsbury's? 

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

What is needed then?  A fucking trestle table with 3 coppers searching women's handbags outside Sainsbury's? 

What is needed is a government with the guts to support and protect it's own people and stop worrying about the demands and opinions of barbaric hate filled outsiders.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What is needed is a government with the guts to support and protect it's own people and stop worrying about the demands and opinions of barbaric hate filled outsiders.

Problem is that that's what the Germans believed when they voted for the Nazi party. Leftie cunts will be the first to point this out if a party conducted themselves under such views and then everyone would be shamed back into line with the race card.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

YES! My own thoughts exactly, as to why we should get rid of the fuckers. If we are can safely say (that more or less) none of them are here, then ???

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Problem is that that's what the Germans believed when they voted for the Nazi party. Leftie cunts will be the first to point this out if a party conducted themselves under such views and then everyone would be shamed back into line with the race card.

It is better to some kind of strategy, than no strategy at all. Nobody is seriously suggesting that we eradicate/persecute all Muslims, as were the Jews, but simply ridding them from our country cannot be compared to Nazi dictatorship. ALL Muslims, believe in a divided or a utopian State or rather Good over Evil, and this includes the ways and methods used by ISIS. It is a Medieval theology which all Muslims believe in. 

On ‎23‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 7:38 AM, Panzerknacker said:

James corden records message of hope from America. .I love Manchester. .the city of football music and curry

Panzerknacker 

As I recall, it was that fat cunt who wanted us all to vote to stay in the EU, oh, and urged his fellow countrymen and women (of the USA) to vote to keep Trump out of office.

It's easy being a smug, fat cunt, luvvie in Hollywood.

Just keep spouting your inane drivel, and stay the fuck out of it.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I thought I would read Morrissey's little rant under the misapprehension that he is a shit musician and therefore must be good at something else, politics or public speaking maybe. 

No, wrong again. Fuckingspacker

2 hours ago, r-soles said:

As I recall, it was that fat cunt who wanted us all to vote to stay in the EU, oh, and urged his fellow countrymen and women (of the USA) to vote to keep Trump out of office.

It's easy being a smug, fat cunt, luvvie in Hollywood.

Just keep spouting your inane drivel, and stay the fuck out of it.

I'm sure the folks of Manchester will be heartened by the comments of grinning, faux cockney, tub of lard cuntbreed.  

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm sure the folks of Manchester will be heartened by the comments of grinning, faux cockney, tub of lard cuntbreed.  

And further afield too, come the next bombing-fucker. All eyes will be on Saturdays FA Cup Final, but they should look elsewhere.. every-fuckin'-where. It's not if, but when. I'm stocking up with Pot Noodles & Newcastle Brown. 

50 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

And further afield too, come the next bombing-fucker. All eyes will be on Saturdays FA Cup Final, but they should look elsewhere.. every-fuckin'-where. It's not if, but when. I'm stocking up with Pot Noodles & Newcastle Brown. 

I'm stocking up with guns and bullets. And when the shit starts, I'm gonna be shooting people and taking their Pot Noodles and Newcastle Brown.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
12 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I'm stocking up with guns and bullets. And when the shit starts, I'm gonna be shooting people and taking their Pot Noodles and Newcastle Brown.

My 2nd laugh of the day... 

Close the fucking borders and every new tanned cunt that comes here should be tatooed with a fucking number across his forehead,a barcode if you like and then everytime he wants to buy something he is cross referenced and allowed it as long as he's been a good boy.If he hasn' t send the cunt back whence he came

Might sound a bit like that Austrian Charlie chaplin lookalike cunt from the30's but if that's what it takes then Seig fucking heil,alternatively round all the cunts up and bring back the ducking stool,if they drown their ok,if they don't,burn the cunts

Guest Ahriman
45 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I've already fortified my house with turrents made from super soakers loaded with liquefied bacon fat. I'd like to see Jihadi fucking John get past that!

Just when it seemed that Captain Scarlet looking cunt Andy Burnham had been consigned to obscurity up he pops wearing his serious face, dispensing platitudes galore.

Just thank every fuck there ever was that it wasn't Liverpool!

• Like 1