CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Manchester terrorist bombing

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest nobgobbler
44 minutes ago, Ahriman said:

I've already fortified my house with turrents made from super soakers loaded with liquefied bacon fat. I'd like to see Jihadi fucking John get past that!

I'm stocking up with pork scratchings and catapults. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I put it down to Tourenttes syndrome.

You fucking wouldn't fucking cunting joke about fucking tourettes fucking syndrome if you fucking had it you cunting fucking wankstain. Arse.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Interesting opinion.....

Have you had anything from the Sky Fairy explaining what has happened?

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Have you had anything from the Sky Fairy explaining what has happened?

I looked for him and he appeared to me in a dream, he called me a cunt and told me to fuck off.

Guest 'eavensabove
18 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You fucking wouldn't fucking cunting joke about fucking tourettes fucking syndrome if you fucking had it you cunting fucking wankstain. Arse.

You fool.

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Alfie Noakes said:

I looked for him and he appeared to me in a dream, he called me a cunt and told me to fuck off.

He has got a lot of explaining to do .. he seems to be a bit of a devil at times.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Does punker's have wings then?

9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Interesting opinion.....

Put Hereford in charge of the situation. MI5 has enough former regiment members retained as deniable operatives to wipe out the domestic ISIS infrastructure in less than a week. We know that the security services know who and where these cunts are, let the Andy McNabs loose and end this.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Does punker's have wings then?

No, the sky fairy.

If I looked for punkape it would be in a Moroccan prison.

7 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

Chorlton, Manchester 2008, I was working there on a contract, Christmas lights were put up in the streets, three days later there was a march in the town centre and they were muslims demanding they be taken down, and they were, within 24 hrs.

Bradford  2011, again Christmas, councillors were knocking on doors in the Wrose and Shipley areas, asking people to remove lights off their windows and any other decoration that was visible, as the local muslims were complaining. People who would not agree were given anti social fines.

My step dsughter got a £60 fine because she refused.

Curious that there is no evidence of any of this happening. Fined £60 for displaying Christmas lights in your own window because it's anti social? Really? The only story of Christmas lights being banned because they might offend Muslims I can find is in Sweden 2016 and that was a myth that went viral.