CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Manchester terrorist bombing

Guest Alfie Noakes

8 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I googled "ugly fat woman with christmas lights" to see if I could find a picture of wadders celebrating the season but nothing came up. Well, she did say she was a looker.

I think she said "hooker".

2b79b71d8d2b218e96917ef7ffe1b1d1.jpg

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
8 hours ago, Snatch said:

That might be a hoax but watch this and give your opinion oh tolerant one.

I wonder what the monarchy think about this. 

Guest deebom
22 hours ago, The Beast said:

I have. Change the channel over on your ogglebox. By that assertion you are saying the ruling elite and security services are hand in glove with organised jihadism. I am a cynical cunt, but that's too far fetched for me.

No. What I am saying as is evidenced in the news today.  The yanks and the Germans and our lot all knew about this cunt, and he still did what he did. 

Our so called 'Security services,' watch these cunts, and deliberately let them do what they do. They then let the Govt use the tragedy to their own ends.

Manipulating the fuck out of all of us, mostly so they can continue their illegal and unjust warmongering in the Middle East. But also small things like curbing the net, free speech,bla bla bla...

We were told who he was and where he lived within 24 hours. We've been told he was 'radicalised' online. By who? What blogs was he reading? What forums was he posting on? Who else posts on these forums? Why is it that if I try to log into The Pirate Bay or Kickass, I get a message saying these sites are banned? But these cunts seemingly spend their entire lives studying how to be a fucking Jihadist online. Why can I get ten years in prison for streaming a film from a kodi box, but these cunts can train to be fucking bomb makers? And buy the equipment.

They are being allowed to do it. the terrorist threat has been created to manipulate you. 

And yes the fucking security services pretty much are/were/will be hand in hand with certain undesirables, such as that fucker Anjem Chaudry, old hook hand and various mates of his. It's well documented, these fuckers were invited to live here for their help in Yugoslavia.

And on the other boot, Tommy Robinson and his little lot are also Mi5/6 pawns.

Don't underestimate the depravity of the men in suits. After all they recently put one of their own into a sports bag, drowned him in the bath and left him there for the world to see. Then told everyone it was suicide. And the coroner says that's the truth...

4 minutes ago, deebom said:

No. What I am saying as is evidenced in the news today.  The yanks and the Germans and our lot all knew about this cunt, and he still did what he did. 

Our so called 'Security services,' watch these cunts, and deliberately let them do what they do. They then let the Govt use the tragedy to their own ends.

Manipulating the fuck out of all of us, mostly so they can continue their illegal and unjust warmongering in the Middle East. But also small things like curbing the net, free speech,bla bla bla...

We were told who he was and where he lived within 24 hours. We've been told he was 'radicalised' online. By who? What blogs was he reading? What forums was he posting on? Who else posts on these forums? Why is it that if I try to log into The Pirate Bay or Kickass, I get a message saying these sites are banned? But these cunts seemingly spend their entire lives studying how to be a fucking Jihadist online. Why can I get ten years in prison for streaming a film from a kodi box, but these cunts can train to be fucking bomb makers? And buy the equipment.

They are being allowed to do it. the terrorist threat has been created to manipulate you. 

And yes the fucking security services pretty much are/were/will be hand in hand with certain undesirables, such as that fucker Anjem Chaudry, old hook hand and various mates of his. It's well documented, these fuckers were invited to live here for their help in Yugoslavia.

Don't underestimate the depravity of the men in suits. After all they recently put one of their own into a sports bag, drowned him in the bath and left him there for the world to see. Then told everyone it was suicide. And the coroner says that's the truth...

You're mad but I like you...

7 minutes ago, deebom said:

And Henry Kissinger and Brezhnev were actually the same person...... 

Fuck off.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, deebom said:

What you say is plausible, but then any conspiracy theory is. I try to believe in what I see as the facts, whether deciphered through our manipulated media or from my own personal experience talking to members of the public who I have dealt with for almost 30 years. Candour from someone who is in the know, I have found more reliable than the porkies fed through media that is set to support a specific agenda.

For what its worth, I think the number of these loons here is overwhelming for our security forces. A judgement is made who to keep an eye on and who not. Sometimes they get it wrong.

I don't disagree with everything Robinson says by any means, in particular that we need to acknowledge when bad things are going on, not sweep them under the carpet. The  decision to do nothing about the Rotherham abuse and similar abuses is unbelievable and must have been taken at a high level. This person or persons is being protected and our chances of finding out who it was are negligible. Where he is lying through his teeth is when he says he's there to stop the hate. No of course he isn't, the hard right always come crawling out of the woodwork at  times like this.

There are things I dislike about Islam and for that matter Christianity, in particular intolerance. We could choose to go to war with Muslims as a whole or resort to failed policies of the past such as internment which has been mentioned here. It would be a disaster, we need the majority of Muslims to be on side. Given the nature of this concert there were no Muslims killed, that was certainly not the case on 9/11. These terrorists don't give a fuck about any of us, regardless of our religion. Muslim or not if you don't agree with their ideology you are an infidel and deserve to die.

32 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I don't disagree with everything Robinson says by any means, in particular that we need to acknowledge when bad things are going on, not sweep them under the carpet. The  decision to do nothing about the Rotherham abuse and similar abuses is unbelievable and must have been taken at a high level. This person or persons is being protected and our chances of finding out who it was are negligible. Where he is lying through his teeth is when he says he's there to stop the hate. No of course he isn't, the hard right always come crawling out of the woodwork at  times like this.

There are things I dislike about Islam and for that matter Christianity, in particular intolerance. We could choose to go to war with Muslims as a whole or resort to failed policies of the past such as internment which has been mentioned here. It would be a disaster, we need the majority of Muslims to be on side. Given the nature of this concert there were no Muslims killed, that was certainly not the case on 9/11. These terrorists don't give a fuck about any of us, regardless of our religion. Muslim or not if you don't agree with their ideology you are an infidel and deserve to die.

But their ideology is based on Muslim beliefs. No matter how you look at it the foundation of Islam is designed to be hostile towards outsiders and as long as Muslims blindly follow the same teachings without reforming them because they're scared of the consequences then they simply aren't compatible with western culture and this will keep happening. The young and stupid will always be able to find corrupt imams who can twist the writings of the Qur'an to their own means and brainwash them into acting against their best interests.

A religion that considers itself above criticism has no place in the western world no matter how much you try and make it fit. 

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
9 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I wonder what the monarchy think about this. 

They live in their own little well protected world. I hope it doesn't happen but what would be the reaction of the government if a plane deliberately flew into the Palace? Or they wiped out two future Kings?

Anyway, I'm still waiting for Rick's opinion on the video but I guess I'll be waiting a long time.

6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

But their ideology is based on Muslim beliefs. No matter how you look at it the foundation of Islam is designed to be hostile towards outsiders and as long as Muslims blindly follow the same teachings without reforming them because they're scared of the consequences then they simply aren't compatible with western culture and this will keep happening. The young and stupid will always be able to find corrupt imams who can twist the writings of the Qur'an to their own means and brainwash them into acting against their best interests.

A religion that considers itself above criticism has no place in the western world no matter how much you try and make it fit. 

Do you really think Islam considers itself above criticism? It certainly seems there's an aggressive and disprortionate reaction when folks draw cartoons and take the piss. I feel that the religion is so controlling of its subjects that it's taboo to question it's dogma thus keeping the masses in check and preserving the status quo-power and money concentrated at the top. If there's rampant corruption and child abuse in open institutions like the CofE and the Catholic Church the mind boggles as to what goes on in their unquestionable, unregulated secret club.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Snatch said:

They live in their own little well protected world. I hope it doesn't happen but what would be the reaction of the government if a plane deliberately flew into the Palace? Or they wiped out two future Kings?

Anyway, I'm still waiting for Rick's opinion on the video but I guess I'll be waiting a long time.

I've always thought this and if things keep going the way they are an attack of similar magnitude is almost inevitable. What would be done about it? Fuck all just lots of candle lit vigils and we won't let them win crap whilst evil cunts plot the murder of play school children or the bombing of a maternity hospital. 

All these cunts on watch lists, approx 3000, and many more former persons of interest should be rounded up and all locked up, for good. That way the risk is reduced and hopefully they'll start killing each other. It'll show these cunts we've had enough and won't tolerate this shit. But of course it won't happen, our society and leaders are too fucking weak

Guest Snatch
10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've always thought this and if things keep going the way they are an attack of similar magnitude is almost inevitable. What would be done about it? Fuck all just lots of candle lit vigils and we won't let them win crap whilst evil cunts plot the murder of play school children or the bombing of a maternity hospital. 

All these cunts on watch lists, approx 3000, and many more former persons of interest should be rounded up and all locked up, for good. That way the risk is reduced and hopefully they'll start killing each other. It'll show these cunts we've had enough and won't tolerate this shit. But of course it won't happen, our society and leaders are too fucking weak

We could have a minutes silence. That helps apparently. 

Oh yes, and the Queen visiting hospitals. 

Guest deebom
7 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Islam is becoming like Judaism in which any criticism, however mild is met with shouts of "Racist!" from a large number of people.

I got his on FB yesterday when I mentioned that the Saudis fund British mosques in order to spread their fucked up views. A Muslim lady went apeshit at me, accusing me of spreading lies and hate, telling me to back up my lies and hate with evidence.

So I did with various news articles from a broad range of newspapers. I also included a link to the East London Mosques history page, which states it was built with large chunks of Saudi money, and it's first distinguished speaker was some Saudi prince or other.

She hasn't replied...

The shouting down of any criticism of Islam is worrying.

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, deebom said:

Islam is becoming like Judaism in which any criticism, however mild is met with shouts of "Racist!" from a large number of people.

I got his on FB yesterday when I mentioned that the Saudis fund British mosques in order to spread their fucked up views. A Muslim lady went apeshit at me, accusing me of spreading lies and hate, telling me to back up my lies and hate with evidence.

So I did with various news articles from a broad range of newspapers. I also included a link to the East London Mosques history page, which states it was built with large chunks of Saudi money, and it's first distinguished speaker was some Saudi prince or other.

She hasn't replied...

The shouting down of any criticism of Islam is worrying.

You can find shit loads on YouTube of people who shout racism getting their so called argument shot down. The feminist/sjw ones are the best though. 

Guest nobgobbler
59 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I didn't want to say it but this was on my mind when I asked the question "what would it take?" I agree with Stubby, even that wouldn't be enough. At least the scented candle makers would do well out of it, unless of course the mussies deem that offensive too. Rick's too tired to log in just now, I imagine he's  been up all night sat by the light of a solitary candle studying his manual of excuses.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Do you really think Islam considers itself above criticism? It certainly seems there's an aggressive and disprortionate reaction when folks draw cartoons and take the piss. I feel that the religion is so controlling of its subjects that it's taboo to question it's dogma thus keeping the masses in check and preserving the status quo-power and money concentrated at the top. If there's rampant corruption and child abuse in open institutions like the CofE and the Catholic Church the mind boggles as to what goes on in their unquestionable, unregulated secret club.  

To be honest, yeah I do. There's plenty of ex Muslims who talk about how leaving the religion ends up turning them into outcasts in their community and requires them to move away out of fear for their lives. No religion, Islamic or not, should have so much control over people's lives to the point where they're scared to leave or even speak up against it. It's always the person's fault after the fact, the idea that it's Islam is incomprehensible and insulting.

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

You can find shit loads on YouTube of people who shout racism getting their so called argument shot down. The feminist/sjw ones are the best though. 

Feminists and SJW's should be mined for salt whenever their arguments are shot down. They just can't handle it when the same little speeches that get them applause in their university lecture rooms get them hate on You Tube. How dare the plebs speak up against them! They are educated! 

Guest Snatch
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We can make flasks of tea and coffee for the parents who've just watched their kids burn, that'll fucking sort it all out. 

Biscuits Eric, you forgot the biscuits you heartless cunt.

On a more serious note, a doctor was very thankful for all the pizzas and sandwiches that were sent in to the Doctors and nurses that were in duty attending the victims. I thought that was a good thing that people took the time and effort. Good on them.

2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Biscuits Eric, you forgot the biscuits you heartless cunt.

On a more serious note, a doctor was very thankful for all the pizzas and sandwiches that were sent in to the Doctors and nurses that were in duty attending the victims. I thought that was a good thing that people took the time and effort. Good on them.

On an equally serious note, I think what's needed is less altruistic posturing and meaningless acts of kindness, this may sound cold, but a dead child has no need for a teddy bear. If the authorities want to do something positive, stop organising 'one minute silences' and designing covers for books of condolence, they REALLY need to take the list of known radical sympathisers, round them up and get them off the streets, I know more will pop up but it's damage limitation, and the fact that we know that some individuals have travelled to Saudi, Syria and Pakistan, joined ISIS and then been allowed to return to the UK is fucking scandalous!

• Like 1