CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Manchester terrorist bombing

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

On an equally serious note, I think what's needed is less altruistic posturing and meaningless acts of kindness, this may sound cold, but a dead child has no need for a teddy bear. If the authorities want to do something positive, stop organising 'one minute silences' and designing covers for books of condolence, they REALLY need to take the list of known radical sympathisers, round them up and get them off the streets, I know more will pop up but it's damage limitation, and the fact that we know that some individuals have travelled to Saudi, Syria and Pakistan, joined ISIS and then been allowed to return to the UK is fucking scandalous!

I agree but sending food in for hard working doctors and nurses can only be a good thing. 

As for getting these bad cunts off the streets,the problem is you can't arrest someone until they do something and in the case of suicide bombers it's too late.

The terrorism law needs to be changed but where do you draw the line? You have to cover any form of terrorism not just Muslim and that's where the Problem starts. Who will define terrorism?

25 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I agree but sending food in for hard working doctors and nurses can only be a good thing. 

As for getting these bad cunts off the streets,the problem is you can't arrest someone until they do something and in the case of suicide bombers it's too late.

The terrorism law needs to be changed but where do you draw the line? You have to cover any form of terrorism not just Muslim and that's where the Problem starts. Who will define terrorism?

There doesn't seem to be a problem with arresting white UK citizens who have done nothing except express opinions deemed racist, it's the double standard that needs to change and the wishy-washy liberals need to shut the fuck up, the followers of Islam are guilty of racism in it's worst form, they have nothing but contempt and hatred for anyone who is not one of them, they are free to march and express hateful opinions towards western culture without fear of arrest, carrying banners with slogans such as 'Kill Westerners' or 'Rape White Women' (both seen at London demonstrations) if we marched and carried banners proclaiming, 'Kill Muslims', we would be thrown in a van and arrested. You're right, the law needs to change, to protect the members of our society and stop protecting those whose aim is to destroy and undermine it.

• Like 2

There doesn't seem to be a problem with arresting white UK citizens who have done nothing except express opinions deemed racist, it's the double standard that needs to change and the wishy-washy liberals need to shut the fuck up, the followers of Islam are guilty of racism in it's worst form, they have nothing but contempt and hatred for anyone who is not one of them, they are free to march and express hateful opinions towards western culture without fear of arrest, carrying banners with slogans such as 'Kill Westerners' or 'Rape White Women' (both seen at London demonstrations) if we marched and carried banners proclaiming, 'Kill Muslims', we would be thrown in a van and arrested. You're right, the law needs to change, to protect the members of our society and stop protecting those whose aim is to destroy and undermine it.

I would write a contract behaviour code for all practicing Moslem or Islamic Cunts in the U.K.  to sign and if they breach it...... they should be "returned to sender".

As we are now at war we need to set up prisoner of war camps to put these cunts in. They don't belong in prisons corrupting the existing prison population. A war crimes tribunal also needs to be set up in the fashion of the Nuremberg hearings......then hang the cunts at the end.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove

Having just listened to Corbyn's speech of today, he's gone-up in my estimation, even though some would consider that he belies the entire situation. At the end of the day we have one of two choices come the election whether we like them or not: May or Corbyn., and it will be one of them who decides our fate on most matters that will affect us including our security. Our personal opinions, amount to nothing. All said, if I was a parent of one of those bombed kids then I'd go all-out to obtain my own bomb, just as the terrorist did, but with more accuracy against the 'real perpetrators'  of this conflict. 

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I agree with everything you say here Eric. People will start to seriously take things into their own hands if something doesn't happen soon. Kristallnacht ring any Bells?

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

As we are now at war we need to set up prisoner of war camps to put these cunts in. They don't belong in prisons corrupting the existing prison population. A war crimes tribunal also needs to be set up in the fashion of the Nuremberg hearings......then hang the cunts at the end.

It would certainly be much easier to keep track of the people on a terrorist watch list if we put them all in the same place and actually, you know, watched the cunts. There's a lot of open spaces near Wilmslow.

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

On an equally serious note, I think what's needed is less altruistic posturing and meaningless acts of kindness, this may sound cold, but a dead child has no need for a teddy bear. If the authorities want to do something positive, stop organising 'one minute silences' and designing covers for books of condolence, they REALLY need to take the list of known radical sympathisers, round them up and get them off the streets, I know more will pop up but it's damage limitation, and the fact that we know that some individuals have travelled to Saudi, Syria and Pakistan, joined ISIS and then been allowed to return to the UK is fucking scandalous!

They should publish the names, addresses and affiliations of these cunts so they have nowhere to hide and let nature sort it out.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

I would write a contract behaviour code for all practicing Moslem or Islamic Cunts in the U.K.  to sign and if they breach it...... they should be "returned to sender".

I mentioned this in a nom a while back, a cunts charter if you like: tow the line and benefit from the freedoms the UK provides or be kicked in the balls/cunt and deported to a shit hole. This goes for every UK citizen no mater what colour or sky fairy they believe in. As for those cunts under surveillance, I agree, round them up and treat them as the enemy, send them to ISIS with satellite tracked implants, give them a day or 2 to meet their bro's them unleash the cruise missiles.

I love you punkers and you can suck me off any time  

2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I agree with everything you say here Eric. People will start to seriously take things into their own hands if something doesn't happen soon. Kristallnacht ring any Bells?

Quite right, the Israelis are the model to follow. They get attacked, they retaliate, Mossad is sent out to hunt down and eliminate terrorists, which is what our security agencies should be tasking the SAS with now, they have plenty of former members retained as 'Deniable Operatives', they should be given the list of radicals, and given the autonomy and discretion to start crossing names off of it, and a bit of interrogation to expose the presently unknown elements wouldn't hurt our chances of avoiding further incidents either.

• Like 1

Quite right, the Israelis are the model to follow. They get attacked, they retaliate, Mossad is sent out to hunt down and eliminate terrorists, which is what our security agencies should be tasking the SAS with now, they have plenty of former members retained as 'Deniable Operatives', they should be given the list of radicals, and given the autonomy and discretion to start crossing names off of it, and a bit of interrogation to expose the presently unknown elements wouldn't hurt our chances of avoiding further incidents either.

Whilst we're at it we could eliminate some of the cunts who have facilitated all this shit.......from the Labour controlled councils in Rotherham and Rochdale.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Albert Einstein said insanity is repeating what you`ve been doing over and over again and expecting a different outcome. Nothing changed, nothing changes. I wonder what our forefathers make of us.

I'm glad that neither of my grandfathers, who were both bombed by the Nazis, are no longer alive to see the nation they fought for, allowing an enemy that is equally as dangerous and prejudiced as the nazis to set up home here on a daily basis.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Whilst we're at it we could eliminate some of the cunts who have facilitated all this shit.......from the Labour controlled councils in Rotherham and Rochdale.

Absolutely. What is more, if they've got a register for Paedo's then why not also for known terrorists? Nobody in authority seems to be addressing the issue sensibly or seriously enough, save for folks like us and British public in general. It's not fucking rocket science, is it! Sure, one is innocent until proven guilty (or so they say) and so interview all Mushlips here in the U.K. if its good enough to interview all of the disabled for much needed benefits, then?  Time & money spent now rather than later, and with regret, should be a priority. Voluntary fingerprinting and DNA samples would weasel out the good from the bad, or at least be a step in the right direction if the cunts must live here at all.

Two more arrests this morning, thirteen in total now, funny how they know exactly where to find them and who to huckle. It’s just a shame they didn't do it this time last week and all those fucking kids might still be alive.

• Like 1

Mind you, detention without trial and with "enhanced interrogation" didn't work out so well at Guantanamo now all the cunts are getting compensation, so I'm fucked if I know what the answer is. In his Future History series, Robert Heinlein alludes briefly to a momentous occasion known as "The day they hung the lawyers". That might be a good place to start.

Guest Lady Penelope

The terrorists seem to be synonymous with paedofiles so why not dump them together in a compound at Fiddlers Ferry in Cheshire?

Guest Lady Penelope
12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

"The day they hung the lawyers". That might be a good place to start.

The missing bit from our own history is that we never hung the lawyers.

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Katie Hopkins is one of very few in the public eye who's spoken out against Islam and the problems it's very clearly causing, and LBC Radio fires her for it. So much for free speech.

Katie Hopkins is a poisonous fucking cunt. Rather than fire her they should have set her on fire, then taken her on a trip to bark stripper country.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Katie Hopkins is one of very few in the public eye who's spoken out against Islam and the problems it's very clearly causing, and LBC Radio fires her for it. So much for free speech.

She and the plonker who made the video are as much a part of the problem as is the media itself that they are complaining about. The media itself is owned and controlled by people with right wing agendas. What we need is a consensus and an acceptance that most people on the centre and the left also want to sort these terrorists and the foul religion that empowers them. The preachers of hate who poisoning the minds of the young muslims here were allowed to come into this country and started building their mosques under a right wing watch .. the governments of Thatcher and Major, the dangers to and their hostility to our culture was well known at the time but they were allowed in regardless.