CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Maria Gartland Tory councillor former active IRA member

Guest Lady Penelope

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

He's a tedious prick and I wash my hands of him. He's not willing to hear reason or take good advice. Think he's trying to build up a Punkape style persona, but somehow lacks the charisma.

Oh will you just go away and scribble a domanatrix for yourself to wank over ..and take that other dribbling vagrant with you..he can hold your favourite crayon..the green one  

Panzerknacker

Guest Snatch
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

He's a tedious prick and I wash my hands of him. He's not willing to hear reason or take good advice. Think he's trying to build up a Punkape style persona, but somehow lacks the charisma.

At least Punkers has some humour about him. 

5 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Oh will you just go away and scribble a domanatrix for yourself to wank over ..and take that other dribbling vagrant with you..he can hold your favourite crayon..the green one  

Panzerknacker

Listen, cunt. I'm talking about you, not to you. Learn your fucking place.

Guest Gong Farmer
2 hours ago, Snatch said:

Yes she is still a massive cunt and shouldn't be allowed to breath.

I think she should be kneecapped a la IRA style.

6 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Anyway I'm out for the evening. .you can tell mingers it's safe to climb out of his pit of misery and metaphorically wave his dirty fist at me. .later haters 

Panzerknacker 

For gods sake pansy, I appeal to the one shred of decency that you may have- desist this utter shite, it's increasingly tiresome to say the least. There's been some first class cunting of late but your continuing childish spat with minge is not what this place is about. We're all tired of it. Please behave like a grown up for some of the time    

• Like 2

On 23/05/2017 at 7:04 PM, Panzerknacker said:

Laffin..snudge you are as funny as drowning cats...  a lot of drowning cats 

Panzerknacker 

You're a deeply unpleasant, attention-seeking troll who's about as funny as haemorrhoids. We're bored shitless of the childish, dead cat rubbish spouting from your arsehole. Your history is littered with nothing but confrontation. Nobody respects what you have to say, which is very much reflected in your fucking shit feedback score. The only person who likes what you say is some dizzy old bat who you managed to charm, though I distinctly get the impression her cunt-radar now has fresh batteries. Fuck off you tiresome anus.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

For gods sake pansy, I appeal to the one shred of decency that you may have- desist this utter shite, it's increasingly tiresome to say the least. There's been some first class cunting of late but your continuing childish spat with minge is not what this place is about. We're all tired of it. Please behave like a grown up for some of the time    

These mongs choose to cunt at me..it's not my fault that they're shite at it ..I'm only doing what everyone else is at..cunting 

Panzerknacker 

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Your prose, obvious lack of decent schooling, inability to use English.....

Listen here, Stubby. It's all well and good ragging on Panzerknacker but I have to say I'm feeling somewhat racially abused with you throwing him in with my lot. Desist immediately or I shall have to glass you.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Listen here, Stubby. It's all well and good ragging on Panzerknacker but I have to say I'm feeling somewhat racially abused with you throwing him in with my lot. Desist immediately or I shall have to glass you.

Well you, baws and tsd need to fucking sort the bellend out then! I suggest tracking him down and stoning him to death with stale macaroni pies

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Well you, baws and tsd need to fucking sort the bellend out then! I suggest tracking him down and stoning him to death with stale macaroni pies

Ah, my apologies. I thought you meant "Northerner" in a broader sense of the term, not Scots.

For future reference:

latest?cb=20131004010424

Geordies

a352cf0e-283a-412f-8f79-f8e51d8a3743.png

Scots (Specifically CB off to the shops)

Yes, this woman is a cunt because she represents the conservative party. Simple as that in my book.

The fact she chose to fight an insurgency in her own country is fine by me. If she started signing books of condolence and lighting candles as a response to an armed occupation she would be a cunt in such respect. However, she never did.