CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Maria Gartland Tory councillor former active IRA member

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Mingeeta
2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Dunno pen baby..we were all a lot of former things 

Panzerknacker 

Well you formerly were a prick, now your a fucking huge prick.

Guest Alfie Noakes
19 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I don't have one..cat or conscience

Panzerknacker 

You don't have one now, oh I see......

Pantsarecrackered

Guest Mingeeta
2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

You're as dead as your cat only nobody's told you ..

Panzerknacker 

You are, and always, will be a shit stain. You have the opportunity to prove otherwise, just send me your details and I promise you I will be there within 12 hours.

Guest Ollyboro
24 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

You are, and always, will be a shit stain. You have the opportunity to prove otherwise, just send me your details and I promise you I will be there within 12 hours.

And you think that turning up at Broadmoor looking for a fight's a good idea? You must be fucking mental. They'll keep you there. After due legal process, obviously. We're not Saudis. Unless the Manchester bombing threads has moved on somewhat.

2 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

You'd end up as crippled as that flid cat you have . ..want some advice? ..post less and go visit your children more often. ..and dont offer them advice. .you haven't anything useful to say

Panzerknacker 

Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Want to know where to push that finger..?

Panzerknacker 

I'll shove it so far up your arse along with the rest of the fist that whoever pulls it out will be crowned King of England if you don't change the fucking record you tedious wankbag.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'll shove it so far up your arse along with the rest of the fist that whoever pulls it out will be crowned King of England if you don't change the fucking record you tedious wankbag.

Uh...another chukky norris. .getting all warry. ...nets stuffed with spackers like you n the other fucking idiot...stick to drawing pictures because yer a shite cunter 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Let's just say she wouldn't get my vote. I think it would be a good idea if she wore a cat suit next time she goes out at night trying to whip up voters, and who knows it might happen.

Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Uh...another chukky norris. .getting all warry. ...nets stuffed with spackers like you n the other fucking idiot...stick to drawing pictures because yer a shite cunter 

Panzerknacker 

Hardly getting "warry", Panzy. Just trying to see if you've got any actual form when you don't have the benefit of sensitive personal information. Obviously not considering you just go into grumbling little bitch mode. Maybe you shoud stop offering such valuable nuggets of advice and concentrate working on your own "cunting skills" before judging others?

I'm not angry, just disappointed.

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Hardly getting "warry", Panzy. Just trying to see if you've got any actual form when you don't have the benefit of sensitive personal information. Obviously not considering you just go into grumbling little bitch mode. Maybe you shoud stop offering such valuable nuggets of advice and concentrate working on your own "cunting skills" before judging others?

I'm not angry, just disappointed.

Moral of the story boys n girls. ..cunt not lest ye be cunted 

Panzerknacker 

6 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Moral of the story boys n girls. ..cunt not lest ye be cunted 

Panzerknacker 

Christ you really are thick. That or this is the ultimate pointless act. Either way I'll just leave you to find your way back to the potato patch under the illusion that you actually won something here.

Guest Snatch
9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Christ you really are thick. That or this is the ultimate pointless act. Either way I'll just leave you to find your way back to the potato patch under the illusion that you actually won something here.

Maybe one day the mods will realise Panzy is just a troll who's only intention is to piss us off.

Then and only then will they ban the idiot.

Maybe. 

12 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Best thing for you really 

Panzerknacker 

1 minute ago, Snatch said:

Maybe one day the mods will realise Panzy is just a troll who's only intention is to piss us off.

Maybe. 

You could go running your well worn path to them but I'm guessing they ignore your whining at this stage 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Snatch
3 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

You could go running your well worn path to them but I'm guessing they ignore your whining at this stage 

Panzerknacker 

Another one that has his facts wrong.

10 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Maybe. 

He's a tedious prick and I wash my hands of him. He's not willing to hear reason or take good advice. Think he's trying to build up a Punkape style persona, but somehow lacks the charisma.