CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Loud drunken cunts

camberwell gypsy

I'm currently here, ensconced in a friend's villa on the Greek Island of Zakynthos. I'm sitting on the balcony sipping an excellent local red enjoying a novel purchased at the airport when down across the valley from one of several 4 star hotels I hear the drunken cackle of some fucking low bred witch, obviously zapped up on the cheap fucking gin that is served in these chav hotels. She's been at it for a few hours now and doesn't seem to be winding down. This is a beautiful island with lovely sandy beaches, one of which I galloped along on a beautiful chestnut horse earlier today. It seems there's no escaping these fucking drunken burger faced harridans. 

20 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm currently here, ensconced in a friend's villa on the Greek Island of Zakynthos. I'm sitting on the balcony sipping an excellent local red enjoying a novel purchased at the airport when down across the valley from one of several 4 star hotels I hear the drunken cackle of some fucking low bred witch, obviously zapped up on the cheap fucking gin that is served in these chav hotels. She's been at it for a few hours now and doesn't seem to be winding down. This is a beautiful island with lovely sandy beaches, one of which I galloped along on a beautiful chestnut horse earlier today. It seems there's no escaping these fucking drunken burger faced harridans. 

Keep drinking wine until tracking her down and kicking her fucking face in seems reasonable, and then, track her down and kick her fucking face in.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Keep drinking wine until tracking her down and kicking her fucking face in seems reasonable, and then, track her down and kick her fucking face in.

If I keep drinking wine I'll be faced down in the bed of High Chaparrals that surround this villa. But your solution is a good one.  Anyway, its half One here so I'm orf to bed. Ooopah!  as the bubbles say. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Can you give any more detail like what novel did you buy? Who is this friend?  I am not in the least bit interested it's just 'eavens has insomnia over on another thread.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

She may be related to you.  If she ends up unconscious in a strangers garden with her knickers around her knees, you might call her aunty!  

Guest Mingeeta
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

If that's how she remembers it, who are we to argue?

image001.jpg

And these adverts on TV wanting £2 off everyone to save a donkey, it's not enough, should be at least a fiver, as cranes to lift that fat fucker off aren't cheap.