CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Insomnia...

Guest 'eavensabove

30 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Up yours stubbers. .crawl back under your rusting sheet of corrugated iron 

Panzerknacker 

A sheet of rusty corrugated iron? Luxury! When I was a lad, our whole family lived in a rolled up newspaper in the middle of the road. We had to get up at 2am and lick the road clean, then go to work in a factory for 28 hrs, and when we got home, our dad would cut us in half with a rusty breadknife, etc' etc'....

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A sheet of rusty corrugated iron? Luxury! When I was a lad, our whole family lived in a rolled up newspaper in the middle of the road. We had to get up at 2am and lick the road clean, then go to work in a factory for 28 hrs, and when we got home, our dad would cut us in half with a rusty breadknife, etc' etc'....

Luxury. .yis cunts 

Panzerknacker 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I think the heat is getting to you both. What's all this "getting along" wank?

Fucking disgraceful is what it is...

Exactly. I mean, I hate YOU for example with every fibre :angry: even though I know you consider me your best mate. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I used to DREAM of a rolled-up newspaper, you rich cunt. Twenty of us, shared a single sheet of Izal bog roll (if we were lucky) and that was only at Christmas. Oh, and at least you had a Dad.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

All these positive waves 

Panzerknacker 

That's AIDS for you. I'm more of negative, neutralised being, and completely chaste.

Guest Wizardsleeve
39 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Load of bollocks. Everyone loves me. I am fucking adorable.

That is the word coming out of the mouths of the sailors walking up from the docks.  I do wish they'd stay on their trawlers, they smell worse than Pen with a full Tena!  

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Nah yer not chaste..yer just a horrible cunt is all

Panzerknacker 

I'll have you know that I AM chaste, and regularly so to, by the Old Bill.

Guest 'eavensabove
57 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

That is the word coming out of the mouths of the sailors walking up from the docks.  I do wish they'd stay on their trawlers, they smell worse than Pen with a full Tena!  

Tena or Patina? There's a subtle difference you know, though both are produced through age-related wear & tear.

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/05/2017 at 1:26 AM, 'eavensabove said:

... Is a Cunt, unless you're awake, in which case go back to sleep.

It's 03.32am and iam on cunts corner, but I do not have any symptoms of insomnia caused by my violent experiences during the first and second gulf wars and three tours of the Afghan region.   I still hear the copters taking the troops back the Hereford overhead of my cottage and it never triggers any deep seated anguish or apprehension at all.  I sleep soundly in my bed at night.

13 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

It's 03.32am and iam on cunts corner, but I do not have any symptoms of insomnia caused by my violent experiences during the first and second gulf wars and three tours of the Afghan region.   I still hear the copters taking the troops back the Hereford overhead of my cottage and it never triggers any deep seated anguish or apprehension at all.  I sleep soundly in my bed at night.

I just got up to take a piss. G'night.

Guest 'eavensabove
7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

... That's Hereford for you. Nothing much to do except sleep. 

Anyway, with your past experience shouldn't you be abseiling the Syrian Embassy with your cottage chums? 

Guest Gronda Gronda
On 2017-5-25 at 3:08 PM, nobgobbler said:

Welcome to my world you wide awake cunts. 3am every fucking day. Whyyyyyyyyyy?

One way to improve sleeping is to have larger meals in the morning and afternoon, and a small meal in the evening.  Avoid caffeinated and sugary drinks/snacks too.

I hope your sleeping improves.

7 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I just got up to take a piss. G'night.

Got up to take a piss? I don't even get up to take a shit. Just roll it up in the sheet with your feet and kick it out the bottom of the bed. The maid will sort it out in the morning. 

• Like 1