CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who follow Islam in the Uk

Earl of Punkape

Islam and it's divisive culture no long has a place in the Uk. It must be ejected along with its followers and all the Mosques. It is starting to rip our country apart.

It was Enoch Powell’s comments in Birmingham in 1968 that “We must be mad, literally mad” that so polarised the country. He was referring to the immigration from the Indian subcontinent that he foresaw would set about destroying Britain.

Powell is labelled by the BBC as a racist. ( They are a supremely spastic set of hand wringing cunts ) In fact he was incredibly bright (double first Cambridge) and based his views on his time in India.He was also the youngest ever Brigadier in the British Army. He was not guessing: he knew.

Powell also lived in central Africa for a time and went there as what would now be termed a liberal but realised after six months that he had been fooled by his Cambridge  upbringing. He saw that people of different races and cultures do not necessarily come together to live harmoniously and sensibly. Amusingly, these differences were most acutely observed as between Indians and Africans.

What happens now in terms of practical action to help preserve our nation ?

Brexit is a solid first step in the right direction and cuts the red tape to fight back. I am far from sure about the detail and the timing but Europe is being destroyed by Islam and must retaliate now. Our own fellow countrymen have generally still not woken up to the shocking "elephant in the room".

Maybe after few more mass murder bombings they may wake up.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Neil said:

I think you should put yourself up for leader of the EDL,not sure how they'd feel about a poof in charge but your sentiments fit

If I were a poof........ I'd be very worried about the Islamisation of Britain and my inability to fly when pushed of a building for being gay........

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

If I were a poof........ I'd be very worried about the Islamisation of Britain and my inability to fly when pushed of a building for being gay........

So you are admitting that you've got wings.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

No way they'll keep this one up, Punky. You're pissing in the wind. Too much potential "outrage" from outside sources.

I'm not happy about this for sure, not because I'm against discussion about Islam, but because CC is starting to look like an anti-Islam forum. I don't believe that was ever intended to be its purpose. Punkape is talking crap. Regarding Enoch Powell he also said that there would be rivers of blood. Not withstanding the atrocity in Manchester there has not been anything remotely like rivers of blood and neither will there be. Brexit is entirely irrelevant in this case. Regarding "Our own fellow countrymen" some of them are Muslims. Sorry if that pisses you off, but it's true.

You could also argue that Catholicism is divisive. I had to go to the funeral of a friend who died at a young age (no before you go there he didn't die of AIDS). Actually I had no idea he was Catholic, he never talked about it. What pissed me off was that those of us who were not Catholic were made to feel like outsiders. The priest actually said "those of you who are Catholic may  now take the sacrament". He was our mate, but we were made to feel like we weren't really welcome at his funeral.

12 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I'm not happy about this for sure, not because I'm against discussion about Islam, but because CC is starting to look like an anti-Islam forum. I don't believe that was ever intended to be its purpose. Punkape is talking crap. Regarding Enoch Powell he also said that there would be rivers of blood. Not withstanding the atrocity in Manchester there has not been anything remotely like rivers of blood and neither will there be. Brexit is entirely irrelevant in this case. Regarding "Our own fellow countrymen" some of them are Muslims. Sorry if that pisses you off, but it's true.

You could also argue that Catholicism is divisive. I had to go to the funeral of a friend who died at a young age (no before you go there he didn't die of AIDS). Actually I had no idea he was Catholic, he never talked about it. What pissed me off was that those of us who were not Catholic were made to feel like outsiders. The priest actually said "those of you who are Catholic may  now take the sacrament". He was our mate, but we were made to feel like we weren't really welcome at his funeral.

You keep doing this thing where you subconsciously steer the conversation away  from Islam and towards Christianity. I noticed the same thing on the Manchester bombing thread. Whilst I agree that they're both equally bollocks it wasn't a Catholic that blew themselves up the other day.

I understand that you're worried about the sight looking anti-islam you have to also consider why you don't worry about it looking anti-catholic when you say such things. Just a bit of brain food...

P S. You should still throw Punky in the cooler, just for a laugh.

19 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

England is starting to look like an 'Anti-England forum.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

If a truly incompetent Government had not prevented the 13 horrendous plots Amber Rudd mentioned on Question Time tonight, then our streets would indeed be flowing with blood. Islam doesn't fit in here, nor France, Italy and so on. It causes shit everywhere.

You are welcome to take communion in a Catholic Church once you've become a Catholic and understand transubstantiation. You should respect that and not sneer at. You probably don't believe in God anyway.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Punkape said:

If a truly incompetent Government had not prevented the 13 horrendous plots Amber Rudd mentioned on Question Time tonight, then our streets would indeed be flowing with blood. Islam doesn't fit in here, nor France, Italy and so on. It causes shit everywhere.

You are welcome to take communion in a Catholic Church once you've become a Catholic and understand transubstantiation. You should respect that and not sneer at. You probably don't believe in God anyway.

Hotel bibles are brilliant substitutes for bog roll when there isn't any in the toilet.  It can also be used to roll special cigs for smoking.

Fuck off!

LOL

Guest Snatch
9 hours ago, Punkape said:

Islam and it's divisive culture no long has a place in the Uk. It must be ejected along with its followers and all the Mosques. It is starting to rip our country apart.

It was Enoch Powell’s comments in Birmingham in 1968 that “We must be mad, literally mad” that so polarised the country. He was referring to the immigration from the Indian subcontinent that he foresaw would set about destroying Britain.

Powell is labelled by the BBC as a racist. ( They are a supremely spastic set of hand wringing cunts ) In fact he was incredibly bright (double first Cambridge) and based his views on his time in India.He was also the youngest ever Brigadier in the British Army. He was not guessing: he knew.

Powell also lived in central Africa for a time and went there as what would now be termed a liberal but realised after six months that he had been fooled by his Cambridge  upbringing. He saw that people of different races and cultures do not necessarily come together to live harmoniously and sensibly. Amusingly, these differences were most acutely observed as between Indians and Africans.

What happens now in terms of practical action to help preserve our nation ?

Brexit is a solid first step in the right direction and cuts the red tape to fight back. I am far from sure about the detail and the timing but Europe is being destroyed by Islam and must retaliate now. Our own fellow countrymen have generally still not woken up to the shocking "elephant in the room".

Maybe after few more mass murder bombings they may wake up.

This is all well and good and I agree with most of it but why were the British in India and Africa in the first place? 

Apart from starting the first concentration camps in 1890 during the Boar War. 

Guest Snatch
6 hours ago, Rick_B said:

What the fuck do your expect on here after what happened in Manchester? Enough is enough. If your think this site is turning into an anti-islam site then your mistaken. It's blinkered Liberal wankers that see racism where it isn't. You are one of them.

Anyway, in the words so often used by the other mod here, you complain but your still here.

6 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I agree with your sentiments on the Catholic Church. We went to a christening where he was a paddy, she was English and CofE and the way she and her family were treated and excluded by the cunt of a priest was disgraceful. They're divorced now and the priest is probably still fucking small boys.

15 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Did your feelings get a little bit hurt at the wedding? The only reason we have not yet witnessed the rivers of blood is because of the excellent work the police do, day in, day out.

• Like 3

Guest Ollyboro
9 hours ago, Rick_B said:

My Grandparents were deeply anti-Catholic; bigots basically. So you can imagine the shit storm when my Aunty married a ginger haired left footer with an Irish surname. Alas, it was before my birth, because I'd have loved to have witnessed that announcement.

Anyhow, at my Nana's funeral they all turned up and started getting all Catholic with it during the service. Kneeling and seemingly uttering their own fucking prayers. The cheeky cunts. This was on the back of one of my uncles turning up at her hospice (10 gallons) and finding a photo of the pope on her side cabinet, whilst she lay their unconscious. As horrible as her views may have been, what gave anycunt the right to totally ignore them and attempt to what? Save her soul? And I'm almost certain it was my Catholic uncle's ring I found in her knickers that visiting time.

Didn't think there was the sacrament of communion at a Catholic funeral. .anyway wasn't England Catholic before Henry decided he wanted to be something else so he could marry some other woman. .truth is England is still Catholic. .just not roman Catholic 

Panzerknacker 

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Did you feelings get a little bit hurtat the wedding? The only reason we have not yet witnessed the rivers of blood is because of the excellent work the police do, day in, day out.

Eddie, you heartless fucking cunt! It's patently obvious that those families in Manchester have no idea what real suffering is, having your kids blown up is a doddle compared to being slightly sneered at by some Catholics. These people don't know they're born, and it's about time we did something about the Christians, brutally giving people funny looks, and stopped picking on those poor Muslims who are innocently planning on setting off more bombs and kindly slaughtering more children.

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I agree with your sentiments on the Catholic Church. We went to a christening where he was a paddy, she was English and CofE and the way she and her family were treated and excluded by the cunt of a priest was disgraceful. They're divorced now and the priest is probably still fucking small boys.

Cunts like you should be barred from all religious sites or places of worship.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Are you a Nigerian bishop?

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

I am. When the god bothering kiddie fiddler was saying his pretend, made up little bit we had to denounce satin and all his little pixies. I however, was praising the devil and the torture these priests will all receive when their awful sins are revealed. 

Gods love indeed...