CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who follow Islam in the Uk

Earl of Punkape

3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I dug quite a big hole out the front of the Rathaus today. The number of cunts who felt the need to comment defies belief.

"Ooh we won't be seeing your wife any time soon eh?"

"Run someone over have we?"

"Seen any kangaroos?"

Just fuck off will you.

Have you been hiding potatoes to taunt Irish people Ratty?

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you been hiding potatoes to taunt Irish people Ratty?

You can fuck off too

A bloke should be able to dig a hole in his own garden, well into the early hours, without some chodes getting all fuckery about it. Anyway, I filled the cunt in after

7 minutes ago, ratcum said:

You can fuck off too

A bloke should be able to dig a hole in his own garden, well into the early hours, without some chodes getting all fuckery about it. Anyway, I filled the cunt in after

Why did you dig a large hole and then fill it back in again?

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Why did you dig a large hole and then fill it back in again?

I don't think that we are getting the hole story here.

Guest 'eavensabove
20 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I dug quite a big hole out the front of the Rathaus today. The number of cunts who felt the need to comment defies belief.

"Ooh we won't be seeing your wife any time soon eh?"

"Run someone over have we?"

"Seen any kangaroos?"

Just fuck off will you.

For what or for whom did you dig for?

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

I tire of this fuckery. I aim to dig more over the coming weeks, perhaps at the back this time.

Do you dig skiffle maan?

10 hours ago, Punkape said:

You effectively have a monarchy and a class system wherever you go and under whatever regime.

The British system isn't perfect but probably one of the best and if necessary I will fight and die defending it.So would the vast majority of the people of these Isles.Islam in this country is starting to corrupt and dismantle and impose on the British way of life.

It either modernises superfast or it should be fucked off along with its followers and Mosques bulldozed.

I agree with the highlighted sentence. Problem is, our politicians are campaigning for election presently, and not one of them has said anything that would imply this is their policy, not even remotely near.

It is obvious to me we need to sort out our own cunts first before we can sort out this vile barbaric religion. The longer we wait the more difficult the task.

• Like 1

On 2017-5-26 at 1:35 AM, Rick_B said:

I'm not happy about this for sure, not because I'm against discussion about Islam, but because CC is starting to look like an anti-Islam forum. I don't believe that was ever intended to be its purpose. Punkape is talking crap. Regarding Enoch Powell he also said that there would be rivers of blood. Not withstanding the atrocity in Manchester there has not been anything remotely like rivers of blood and neither will there be. Brexit is entirely irrelevant in this case. Regarding "Our own fellow countrymen" some of them are Muslims. Sorry if that pisses you off, but it's true.

You could also argue that Catholicism is divisive. I had to go to the funeral of a friend who died at a young age (no before you go there he didn't die of AIDS). Actually I had no idea he was Catholic, he never talked about it. What pissed me off was that those of us who were not Catholic were made to feel like outsiders. The priest actually said "those of you who are Catholic may  now take the sacrament". He was our mate, but we were made to feel like we weren't really welcome at his funeral.

If you're Anglican you can take the sacraments I believe.

On 25/05/2017 at 11:35 PM, Rick_B said:

I'm not happy about this for sure, not because I'm against discussion about Islam, but because CC is starting to look like an anti-Islam forum. I don't believe that was ever intended to be its purpose. Punkape is talking crap. Regarding Enoch Powell he also said that there would be rivers of blood. Not withstanding the atrocity in Manchester there has not been anything remotely like rivers of blood and neither will there be. Brexit is entirely irrelevant in this case. Regarding "Our own fellow countrymen" some of them are Muslims. Sorry if that pisses you off, but it's true.

In the head, yes, but not in the heart. They never will be.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can clearly remember the first cunt who really made me laugh when I joined. It was Bubba, I had only been here a couple of days and Bubs thought I was a creation of Withers, he said to me..."fuck off, you goose sucking son of a nazi raped farmhand".

Yes Eric, I remember Bubba, he used to be quite funny didn't he. Always prattling on about 'fake' cancer, and sending us obnoxious p.m.'s when he was pissed. I wonder what happened to him.  He's been dead to me for a year.

I can clearly remember the first cunt who really made me laugh when I joined. It was Bubba, I had only been here a couple of days and Bubs thought I was a creation of Withers, he said to me..."fuck off, you goose sucking son of a nazi raped farmhand".

Yes Eric, I remember Bubba, he used to be quite funny didn't he. Always prattling on about 'fake' cancer, and sending us obnoxious p.m.'s when he was pissed. I wonder what happened to him.  He's been dead to me for a year.