CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Advertisements For Cleaning Products

Ape™️

Adverts for cleaning products, particularly hard surface cleaners, surely must breach some laws of conduct. If I'm unlucky enough to have to endure one, I'm always stunned by the way an optically perfect reflective surface is suddenly revealed from beneath a film of shit, by one gentle sweep of a cleaning cloth (empowered by a magic cleaning fluid, obviously). No streaks, no need to wipe twice, no dirty residue. It's deceitful marketing cranked up to the max. It's a fucking disgrace. 

Anyway, while I have your attention: Fuck off, Jazz.

28 minutes ago, Ape said:

Adverts for cleaning products, particularly hard surface cleaners, surely must breach some laws of conduct. If I'm unlucky enough to have to endure one, I'm always stunned by the way an optically perfect reflective surface is suddenly revealed from beneath a film of shit, by one gentle sweep of a cleaning cloth (empowered by a magic cleaning fluid, obviously). No streaks, no need to wipe twice, no dirty residue. It's deceitful marketing cranked up to the max. It's a fucking disgrace. 

Look up 'Kitchen Gun' and 'Toilet Grenade' on YouTube. Definitely do it, it's a Peter Serafinowicz sketch and one of the funniest fucking things I've ever seen, a parody of the 'Cillit Bang' ads.

Saw a bit of a programme about ants. Random cunts seem to run around like crazy and yet adhere to some big plan.  I bet if you stopped one of the little fuckers and asked what it was doing or what the plan was, the best you'd get would be some clicking noise. It's like Wrexham only in miniature.

6 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Saw a bit of a programme about ants. Random cunts seem to run around like crazy and yet adhere to some big plan.  I bet if you stopped one of the little fuckers and asked what it was doing or what the plan was, the best you'd get would be some clicking noise. It's like Wrexham only in miniature.

Never, ever trust an ant. Look what happened to Squatter Madras.

Just now, Ape said:

Never, ever trust an ant. Look what happened to Squatter Madras.

Bunch of the cunts were running around from underneath the skirting board in my dining room the other day. Wankers haven't shown back up after I gave them all a face full of oven cleaner and left their mates melting, twitching bodies out in the open for quarter of an hour before getting the hoover.

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Bunch of the cunts were running around from underneath the skirting board in my dining room the other day. Wankers haven't shown back up after I gave them all a face full of oven cleaner and left their mates melting, twitching bodies out in the open for quarter of an hour before getting the hoover.

You can't trust them. Adam Ant is a liar, his real name is Stuart.

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Make sure you scrub your arse with Harpic and Domestos and keep taking the retro-virals......

lol.

Fuck off

Guest Wizardsleeve

Of course special cunts require special modifications....take the Kitchen gun, for example.  Obviously, the standard model won't work for exceptionally thick cunts like Punkape.  So the Spack model for him:

gun-control-awareness-backwards-gun-smal

Guest Snatch
6 hours ago, Ape said:

It's all bullshit Apers as we all know. The shit on the surface is never dry so easy to wipe off and let's be honest here,if you let your house get that fucking dirty then your not going to bother with cleaning products.

6 hours ago, Punkape said:

Make sure you scrub your arse with Harpic and Domestos and keep taking the retro-virals......

lol.

Fuck off

Run Punkape.exe

if first output = random homosexual reference then Punkape = faggot else Punkape = raving poof

gosub Fuck off

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, ratcum said:

Llangollen?

7 hours ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off

Punkers, I bet Ape and many others on here looked at last nights programme on Aids. Sitting there chewing their fingernails, and getting all excited when the poof was saying how much Prep has changed his life. Disgusting Godless creeps, I hope they all die............. lol

I've always loved the sub text with all of these product adverts .." Are you the dirty slut with the skanky house that everyone on the street talks about behind your back ? .. well worry not because we've got just the stuff to make you acceptable to all us nice normal people"

7 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

I've always loved the sub text with all of these product adverts .." Are you the dirty slut with the skanky house that everyone on the street talks about behind your back ? .. well worry not because we've got just the stuff to make you acceptable to all us nice normal people"

You've a good career ahead of you in marketing...now convince women that men won't wanna shag them because of deodorant white marks on their black blouses 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 hours ago, Ape said:

Run Punkape.exe

if first output = random homosexual reference then Punkape = faggot else Punkape = raving poof

gosub Fuck off

Is there no command in that programming language that all results = self terminate?  

5 hours ago, ratcum said:

Or Jeremy Corbyn as he's called now. Faced with terrorism he immediately does nothing.

Be fair, Ratty. He let it be well known that the fault rested clearly with the terrorists before he blamed those horrible Westerners for making the terrorists in the first place.