CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ramadamadingdong

Guest Lady Penelope

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

People are upset that their country is turning to shit around them because of an outside influence - two wrongs don't make a right. Getting spat on when you're innocent of any wrongdoing is a hell of a lot better than getting blown up, stabbed, or run over. You tell Snatch that he may have a point, then instantly try and prove that point wrong by trying to shame him for something he has no responsibility over without actually validating this supposed point that you see.

A lot of the videos are exactly what you say, propaganda used to stir the masses into an uproar, but to say every single one is bullshit with no legitimate value is just as bad as saying that every single one is absolute fact. Considering that we're living in the aftermath of a terrorist attack people are going to be angry and vent their frustration online, using such blanket statements whilst simultaneously refusing to see their viewpoints (or blatantly pretending to before trying to shoot them down) gives the impression that you're talking down to people.

If you think people are talking bollocks then say so, don't just pretend to agree in order to ambush them on it later on in the very same post.

You're talking bollox you jumped up adolescent shit. (I'm sorry RK, I don't normally do overt unpleasantness - is this wot you mean?)

Actually, if you read the post I stamped on Snatch's head then applied the emollients, not the way you alluded to.

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You're talking bollox you jumped up adolescent shit. (I'm sorry RK, I don't normally do overt unpleasantness - is this wot you mean?)

Actually, if you read the post I stamped on Snatch's head then applied the emollients, not the way you alluded to.

You should talk like that more often, Roops. Got me all hot under the collar. The apology and bad spelling killed it a bit, though.

7/10.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Bacon sarnie anyone?

Give us a pint of best with it as well..

6 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Yes please. And none of that pumped full of water crap that boils in the pan. I want it dry cured, on white, with HP. And while you're at it I'll have a few sliced mushrooms on it as well. Thanks Alf you're the best. 

And sausages!

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The vids are designed to appeal to the intellectually lazy and cerebrally challenged. They employ the same brain-washing techniques used by Muslim radicalisers to beguile the dispossessed to become "soldiers of Islam" by spouting (usually with an angry voice) a string of sound-bites that can be easily digested. As rabble-rousing propaganda they certainly work. A few days ago the head the Ramadham Foundation (a Muslim anti-extremist charity) was spat upon in the street and told, "You kill children".  This reminds me of the story of the paediatrician set upon by pitchfork carrying anti-paedophile vigilantes.

Now, as it happens you have a point about Muslims not integrating and accepting that westerners wish to live by western values. Perhaps you might want to consider that a fair proportion of Islamic dissent was created when western countries bombed/invaded middle-eastern countries which notionally were secular and left a vacuum for extremists to exploit. As I said before, the situation is very complex and will not be solved by knee-jerk rabble rousing using racially motivated language.

Notionally, but in reality completely not secular, the division between the sunni's and shias was horrendous, hence the practice of giving the minority the power to hold back the majority.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Some nice shoeing there alright 

Panzerknacker 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And 'Baws will be watching.

Just because I could doesn't mean I will. Taking over webcams is a double-edged sword - that wallpaper of yours, for example, is quite disgusting.

Guest Snatch
On 2017-5-26 at 0:37 PM, Roadkill said:

People are upset that their country is turning to shit around them because of an outside influence - two wrongs don't make a right. Getting spat on when you're innocent of any wrongdoing is a hell of a lot better than getting blown up, stabbed, or run over. You tell Snatch that he may have a point, then instantly try and prove that point wrong by trying to shame him for something he has no responsibility over without actually validating this supposed point that you see.

A lot of the videos are exactly what you say, propaganda used to stir the masses into an uproar, but to say every single one is bullshit with no legitimate value is just as bad as saying that every single one is absolute fact. Considering that we're living in the aftermath of a terrorist attack people are going to be angry and vent their frustration online, using such blanket statements whilst simultaneously refusing to see their viewpoints (or blatantly pretending to before trying to shoot them down) gives the impression that you're talking down to people.

If you think people are talking bollocks then say so, don't just pretend to agree in order to ambush them on it later on in the very same post.

That's the way she works. It's a power trip.