CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Getting up

PANZER MURPHY

Guest Wizardsleeve

You've mentioned before you have difficulty getting up. Have you seen a doctor?  Not to worry, I've read it happens to every bloke at some time.  Hasn't happened to me, but still, get it sorted old bean. 

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm surprised you've got the strength to prise yourself free from the vast pools of crusty spunk. Do you have a futon to reduce the chances of breaking your pyjamas if you fall out?

Fuk off with yourself baws baby..my bed is pristine and unsullied with secretions it's my little place away from the stresses of the world. ..I'd say however your pit looks and smells like the hatch of a trawler 

Panzerknacker 

Guest nobgobbler
34 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm surprised you've got the strength to prise yourself free from the vast pools of crusty spunk. Do you have a futon to reduce the chances of breaking your pyjamas if you fall out?

Sounds like the sort who has to stand on chair to climb into his strides.

Just now, Panzerknacker said:

You just get back to dusting those colour coordinated thermostat covers before the significant other gets in..fucking housebitch 

Panzerknacker 

I've something called a job, Panzy. Lots of people have them. I get up at 6am every working day and do something productive. I find lazy, benefit scrounging scum like you, complaining about having to get up in the morning, frankly disgusting. Fuck off.

Just now, Ape said:

I've something called a job, Panzy. Lots of people have them. I get up at 6am every working day and do something productive. I find lazy, benefit scrounging scum like you, complaining about having to get up in the morning, frankly disgusting. Fuck off.

I've had to temporarily suspend my basking. .council bod is here to cut the grass. .bothersome cunt..bit like yourself 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I'll have you know that when I catch some rays in MY garden I'm laying on grass that I own. you obviously live in a tenament type flat, do you own a trampoline and a selection of toys that you play with in the communal garden. Loser

2 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I'll have you know that when I catch some rays in MY garden I'm laying on grass that I own. you obviously live in a tenament type flat, do you own a trampoline and a selection of toys that you play with in the communal garden. Loser

I applaud your drive and spirt droops baby in owning grass ..but we aren't all as fortunate as yourself. Some of us need a little bit of help along the way..

Panzerknacker 

6 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

I've had to temporarily suspend my basking. .council bod is here to cut the grass. .bothersome cunt..bit like yourself 

Panzerknacker 

Don't worry it will take him 3 weeks just to pick up the dogs shit before he can cut the grass.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Don't worry it will take him 3 weeks just to pick up the dogs shit before he can cut the grass.

The cunts around my way don't bother picking up the shit, they just spray it everywhere with their strimmer. 

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

My mistake knackers, but what is the council doing working in your garden?, have you bribed and is he cheap?

It's an outreach thing edders. .when ya are disabled you're entitled to supplementary home help thing either in or out of the house every couple of weeks I'd have a Yoof sent to me to tidy up me  herbaceous borders and run the mower over me bit of government grass ..I'd throw him a few quid for his efforts ..I'm not a bollox ya know 

Panzerknacker 

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

More like Community Service Edward. A load of his ne'er do well mates dropping in for beer and spliffs. The lazy, thieving cunts gets on my tits.

Only drugs on this property are coffee and my electronic ciggy withers baby..go stick your ball bag in its wheel Barrow n go for a walk. .le cûnt 

Panzerknacker