CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mosques in the UK

Earl of Punkape

Guest Wizardsleeve

Yes, best to have many smaller cells everywhere than contain them in one and observe who is coming and going or for a random accidental building collapse. 

11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

This is a Christian country and the fast proliferation of these ugly buildings is not a welcome sight on our skyline.

Associated with these buildings are  often huge traffic problems because of 4 prayer sessions a day .These buildings should be reduced in size and congregations limited.

Could Give Tax breaks To stringfellow To open up his unique chain either side of em. .give the Intel lads a place to perch 

Panzerknacker 

9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

This is a Christian country and the fast proliferation of these ugly buildings is not a welcome sight on our skyline.

Associated with these buildings are  often huge traffic problems because of 4 prayer sessions a day .These buildings should be reduced in size and congregations limited.

Reduced in size to zero and congregations limited to Islamic countries and removed from this one. Mosques are being used as recruiting centres for radicals, whether we like it or not, we are at war with Islam, the notion of allowing German Citizens to congregate on British soil during WW2 would have been ridiculous, so why we allow our current enemies to do so is beyond reason and common sense.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Reduced in size to zero and congregations limited to Islamic countries and removed from this one. Mosques are being used as recruiting centres for radicals, whether we like it or not, we are at war with Islam, the notion of allowing German Citizens to congregate on British soil during WW2 would have been ridiculous, so why we allow our current enemies to do so is beyond reason and common sense.

I think it's something about keeping friends close and enemies closer. 

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I think it's something about keeping friends close and enemies closer. 

That may be applicable to sharp business practice and gossipy social acrimony, but when it comes to people who may well be planning to strap on 15 kilos of C4 and blow up my family, I'd rather they were a few thousand miles away.

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bravo.

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't get agitated, you have got 'Strong and Stable' leadership. She will sort it all out. Please have some faith in her.....

Lol, fuck off you soppy cunts.

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

The one on the left using his phone, is that Bubba 'tying up' another multi million pound contract? He told me he was Nigerian.

It is the queue for the interview for punkape's replacement gimp.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

article-2298553-18E5CED9000005DC-591_634

Merton's mosque can supposedly accommodate 10,000 worshippers, That's a lot of bus wankers.

Guest nobgobbler
20 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

The one on the left using his phone, is that Bubba 'tying up' another multi million pound contract? He told me he was Nigerian.

I'm trying to work out which one of the cunts nicked my beach bag. 

6 hours ago, Punkape said:

They are blot on the landscape, and with only 3 million Muslims in this country (150,000) celebrating the death of children on Monday,  imagine how many more of these ghastly dens of hate and intolerance will be built over the next 20 years. If you  have young children I would fear for the country they will become adult's in, that's providing the get to grow up.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That may be applicable to sharp business practice and gossipy social acrimony, but when it comes to people who may well be planning to strap on 15 kilos of C4 and blow up my family, I'd rather they were a few thousand miles away.

Terrorists really are stupid fucking cunts.  They have absolutely NO consideration in target selection.  If they were smart, and asked for input, several strategically and socially acceptable targets could be suggested.  For example, Punky's bedsit....they could hit that and nobody would notice or acre.  It's probably already on the books for demolition, this way, we don't have to pay for the implosion, they do it for us, free of charge.  

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Terrorists really are stupid fucking cunts.  They have absolutely NO consideration in target selection.  If they were smart, and asked for input, several strategically and socially acceptable targets could be suggested.  For example, Punky's bedsit....they could hit that and nobody would notice or acre.  It's probably already on the books for demolition, this way, we don't have to pay for the implosion, they do it for us, free of charge.  

Or they could blow up Jaywick and increase property prices in the area.

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Is that the Finsbury Park Mosque ?

No it's some condemned building in Tynemouth that's been slowly rotting away on the sea front for the past twenty years. They seem to be waiting for it to fall down on it's own so they don't have to put up with the protests of the locals if they demolish it themselves. Dire Straits mention it in a song of theirs:

he-13-06073_spanish_city_front.jpg?itok=