CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mosques in the UK

Earl of Punkape

14 minutes ago, Punkape said:

So where is it ?

Is it the Hotel California ?

Dire Straights sang that didn't they...... or was it Dire Gays ?

Fuck off.

I really, really hope this is some kind of joke, because if it isn't, you've revealed yourself as the complete wanker we all suspect you of being.

Oh, and fuck off.

Guest Snatch
23 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

article-2298553-18E5CED9000005DC-591_634

Merton's mosque can supposedly accommodate 10,000 worshippers, That's a lot of bus wankers.

That's also 10,000 pairs of shoes left outside the door. 

On 26/05/2017 at 11:57 AM, Punkape said:

This is a Christian country and the fast proliferation of these ugly buildings is not a welcome sight on our skyline.

Associated with these buildings are  often huge traffic problems because of 4 prayer sessions a day .These buildings should be reduced in size and congregations limited.

Mosques are a perfectly normal part and parcel of the fabric of inner city life. They offer some fantastic architecture that really blends in well with the vernacular terrace houses surrounding such buildings.  They are rarely austentaious, conspicious, or crass.    They also provide a meeting place for the Muslim culture to thrive and instil strong beliefs, which is important in this modern world that extreme cultures survive.

This is a Christian country and the fast proliferation of these ugly buildings is not a welcome sight on our skyline.

Associated with these buildings are  often huge traffic problems because of 4 prayer sessions a day .These buildings should be reduced in size and congregations limited.

Yes but you can always rely on it for the early morning alarm call.

The bigger the mosque...the more people we can carpet bomb in one afternoon.

in the next 5 years one of these dirty fuckers is going to use a home made nuclear bomb..... and the day after, every last one of them will burn in their mosques alive with their entire families.  Alan's Snack Bar.

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

Yes but you can always rely on it for the early morning alarm call.

You can also rely on them for free pint in Turkey. In a bar on holiday, the prayer call went out and all the bar staff fucked off to prayers, never seen so many people drink as much as they did in 10 minutes and then buggered off before the staff come back, dopey fuckers had forgotten to lock the bar area.

Guest nobgobbler
8 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

You can also rely on them for free pint in Turkey. In a bar on holiday, the prayer call went out and all the bar staff fucked off to prayers, never seen so many people drink as much as they did in 10 minutes and then buggered off before the staff come back, dopey fuckers had forgotten to lock the bar area.

I've heard that they don't lock up coz anyone caught with their fingers in the till gets their hand cut off. Hardly seems worth it for a couple of pints. 

Guest Mingeeta
5 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I've heard that they don't lock up coz anyone caught with their fingers in the till gets their hand cut off. Hardly seems worth it for a couple of pints. 

Couple of pints, I think the place got completely emptied, the fridges were anyway, don't know about the pumps. And a bonus, I've still got my fingers as I didn't join in.

Guest nobgobbler
6 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Couple of pints, I think the place got completely emptied, the fridges were anyway, don't know about the pumps. And a bonus, I've still got my fingers as I didn't join in.

You are a very honest good and decent person, for an infidel.:D

2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Here's Mecca. (That's Saudi Arabia, not the bingo hall, although it's only a matter of time before one this size springs up in Birmingham or Brick Lane.)

hajj_tech_01-e1412204875380.jpg?fit=460,

I wonder if the Yanks have any MOABs left?

On 10/06/2017 at 8:14 AM, Monumental cunt said:

in the next 5 years one of these dirty fuckers is going to use a home made nuclear bomb..... and the day after, every last one of them will burn in their mosques alive with their entire families.  Alan's Snack Bar.

Islam must be reformed or it must go along with its followers.....

Guest nobgobbler
7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's Saudi Arabia. Turkey they'll just nick all the money you've got and then kick the shit out of you. 

That's Ireland, you little tinker you:D

Guest Lady Penelope
On 10/06/2017 at 11:01 AM, Cuntybaws said:

Here's Mecca. (That's Saudi Arabia, not the bingo hall, although it's only a matter of time before one this size springs up in Birmingham or Brick Lane.)

hajj_tech_01-e1412204875380.jpg?fit=460,

I wonder if the Yanks have any MOABs left?

What's that white thing with a black ring on top of it in the foreground .. is it a helicopter landing pad?

Guest nobgobbler
7 hours ago, Punkape said:

Islam must be reformed or it must go along with its followers.....

When they realise what fun you lot are having with choir boys they might convert.

5 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

What's that white thing with a black ring on top of it in the foreground .. is it a helicopter landing pad?

It's an Islamic suicide Onesie, comes complete with dignity hood and integrated hanging rope. Probably the kind of thing Ron Popeil would have invented.

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Don't they have the annual stampede there? Bit like Pamplona but without the bulls and tomatoes. 

Yep, a few dozen sheep are usually crushed and a lot more get the shit kicked out of em for not being dressed right or praying incorrectly or some other shit the the religious police don't like. The main themes this year will be condemning extremism, making normal people like you, integration into modern life and accepting that other people aren't all Muslims and that's ok.