CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mosques in the UK

Earl of Punkape

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Saturday, June 10, 2017 at 8:36 AM, nobgobbler said:

I've heard that they don't lock up coz anyone caught with their fingers in the till gets their hand cut off. Hardly seems worth it for a couple of pints. 

Yes, unless they had straws so you could drink your 3rd+ ones.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Anyhow. Can you get American Muslims? I only ask as it seems someone has got a dodgy sat-nav in their hire van and caused what can only be described as, friendly fire.

Guest Alfie Noakes

So the idiotic acceleration of violence starts. This will get worse as more white people feel that their country is changing beyond recognition and that their voice is lost under the obfuscation of multi culturalism.

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

So the idiotic acceleration of violence starts. This will get worse as more white people feel that their country is changng beyond recognition and that their voice is lost under the obfuscation of multi culturalism.

Have you been at the thesaurus, Alfie?

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Have you been at the thesaurus, Alfie?

No, but I do have a few O and A levels, English was in there somewhere, I think, fuck, it was such a long time ago.

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

This latest attackl will hasten the already numerous "in the pipeline" terror attacks ready to be inflicted on the British public.

I predict civil war and an easy win for the natural indigenous peoples of these lands. If all Muslims were repatriated now many lives will be saved.

I see your time in the cooler has been typically successful.

Some straggle-bearded wanker is on the news just now, saying "Muslims don't feel safe on the streets of Britain." Well, he could always fuck off to Afghanistan or Syria and take a few hundred relatives with him, the cunt. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I didn't even hate on you that time... You've got a bigger victim complex than the Muslim community.

I like the way Pansy always says 'gotta roll', as though he has a busy schedule to execute. He must be the world's busiest bum (other than Punkers).

2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

So the idiotic acceleration of violence starts. This will get worse as more white people feel that their country is changing beyond recognition and that their voice is lost under the obfuscation of multi culturalism.

This is bad news. The last thing needed is tit-for-tat violence. 

With 23,000 nutjobs on the security services books, I worry how last night's attack will give these cunts added motivation to commit violence. 

The real enemy here, as you pointed out, is inept government.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Punkape said:

This latest attackl will hasten the already numerous "in the pipeline" terror attacks ready to be inflicted on the British public.

I predict civil war and an easy win for the natural indigenous peoples of these lands. If all Muslims were repatriated now many lives will be saved.

It won't be an easy win, we'll have to kill the leftie snowflakes as well. And we all know how hard they are, with their dreamcatchers and candles and shit.