CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mosques in the UK

Earl of Punkape

32 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

It won't be an easy win, we'll have to kill the leftie snowflakes as well. And we all know how hard they are, with their dreamcatchers and candles and shit.

Years ago, the lefties were all wearing Che Guevara t-shirts, it seems their fawning admiration for terrorists has not diminished with time.

On 26/05/2017 at 11:57 AM, Punkape said:

This is a Christian country and the fast proliferation of these ugly buildings is not a welcome sight on our skyline.

Associated with these buildings are  often huge traffic problems because of 4 prayer sessions a day .These buildings should be reduced in size and congregations limited.

Burn them all down, separate the families, take then to remote parts of the country on massed trains and liquidate them...... oh no that's already been done... hasn't it?

4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Burn them all down, separate the families, take then to remote parts of the country on massed trains and liquidate them...... oh no that's already been done... hasn't it?

You're a stupid fucking twat who can't help a brain dump of the rabid shit contained within. Most will be able to refrain themselves from advocating full on genocide even if tongue in cheek. These comments will probably get this site up on the radar and shut down, luckily I sense a long spell in the cooler due to the fact you're a retarded, racist piece of dog shit who lacks basic common sense. Fuck off you pig shit thick cunt.

On 27/06/2017 at 0:20 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

You're a stupid fucking twat who can't help a brain dump of the rabid shit contained within. Most will be able to refrain themselves from advocating full on genocide even if tongue in cheek. These comments will probably get this site up on the radar and shut down, luckily I sense a long spell in the cooler due to the fact you're a retarded, racist piece of dog shit who lacks basic common sense. Fuck off you pig shit thick cunt.

You really are quite sensitive aren't you dear.    I was being ironic.    But it passed way over your head because you only had a second level education and that stopped at 15 due to the birth of your second child.  Brown of course.   After that I suppose you had to take on full time employment to support your brood, what with the web cam work and your PAYE job down at Greggs , you didn't have time to keep up your inner city school studies of knife handling, drone flying drugs into small windows, baking space cakes and banksy art classes.   You sit down dear and have another packet of biscuits and fill those leggings to bursting.

Guest DingTheRioja
14 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

You really are quite sensitive aren't you dear.    I was being ironic.    But it passed way over your head because you only had a second level education and that stopped at 15 due to the birth of your second child.  Brown of course.   After that I suppose you had to take on full time employment to support your brood, what with the web cam work and your PAYE job down at Greggs , you didn't have time to keep up your inner city school studies of knife handling, drone flying drugs into small windows, baking space cakes and banksy art classes.   You sit down dear and have another packet of biscuits and fill those leggings to bursting.

Fuck me Monny, are you Punkers in disguise?

14 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

He/she/it is always trying to get people banned.........and should be permanently incarcerated in Broadmoor with friends and those of an identical disposition.

Guest nobgobbler
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

He/she/it is always trying to get people banned.........and should be permanently incarcerated in Broadmoor with friends and those of an identical disposition.

Whereas you and frank just try to get yourself banned. Anyway, welcome back for the time being.

Guest DingTheRioja
6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

What sort of disposition would that be?

9 hours ago, Punkape said:

Agreed

9 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Fuck me Monny, are you Punkers in disguise?

No....I can stick far too many sentences together to be punky.  Though he is going thru a rather glorious phase at the moment.

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎19‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 3:10 PM, Eddie said:

breaking news, the van driver was a Muslim, however being dyslexic he thought it was Ramavan...

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 05/07/2017 at 2:06 PM, The Lady Penelope said:

At some point we are going to have to explain to these folk that the sky fairy does not exist.

What a wonderful and more caring world we will have without people thinking there is an afterlife (one go, make it worthwhile there is no glory in "heaven" for eternity). I foresee quite a few issues with this though as the deluded and brainwashed obviously have no capacity to accept death as an inevitable part of life. It just stops, conciousness goes and that is it, no eternal darkness, awareness stops, it all just stops, so nothing to fear about it really.

Guest Lady Penelope
45 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

What a wonderful and more caring world we will have without people thinking there is an afterlife (one go, make it worthwhile there is no glory in "heaven" for eternity). I foresee quite a few issues with this though as the deluded and brainwashed obviously have no capacity to accept death as an inevitable part of life. It just stops, conciousness goes and that is it, no eternal darkness, awareness stops, it all just stops, so nothing to fear about it really.

There are After Eight Mints