CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dumb-Dumb Dundrum Mother.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

What a fucking idiot to have left her baby, alone, in her car for what is believed to have been several hours. Of course the baby died (despite the hot weather) but that is hardly the issue is it? They say that a dog for example, can die within just 2 minutes if left in a car in this current heat-wave. Some folks are so fucking dumb it defies belief. 

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/seven-month-old-baby-girl-ireland-dies-due-suspected-heatstroke-hot-car-1623408

Guest Lady Penelope

Can't read the link because of the ad blocker but I thought this was a bloke who was supposed to drop the baby off at a cheche but forgot.

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

What a fucking idiot to have left her baby, alone, in her car for what is believed to have been several hours. Of course the baby died (despite the hot weather) but that is hardly the issue is it? They say that a dog for example, can die within just 2 minutes if left in a car in this current heat-wave. Some folks are so fucking dumb it defies belief. 

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/seven-month-old-baby-girl-ireland-dies-due-suspected-heatstroke-hot-car-1623408

Hard to believe this was a genuine accident. Even an absolute fucking retard would know leaving a kid in a car for so long in any weather is at least serious neglect.

Guest Snatch

Regardless the weather, leaving a child alone in a car in dangerous anyway. You never know what fucked up piece of scum is lurking around. 

Where did they go,the McCanns school of parenting?

9 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Can't read the link because of the ad blocker but I thought this was a bloke who was supposed to drop the baby off at a cheche but forgot.

This irritation is becoming increasingly common. However temporarily disabling JavaScript prevent the site launching the popup.

Guest Lady Penelope
26 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

This irritation is becoming increasingly common. However temporarily disabling JavaScript prevent the site launching the popup.

I don't think that they think this through . even though I use an ad blocker I do tend to post links which are read by people who do not use ad blockers. Local newpapers are by far the worst for this and I think that ultimately they shoot themselves in the foot because I simply do not post links to sites that block people who use ad blockers and thus they lose views from people who would have followed my link.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Hard to believe this was a genuine accident. Even an absolute fucking retard would know leaving a kid in a car for so long in any weather is at least serious neglect.

Exactly. Leaving a baby alone at anytime and anywhere is asking for trouble. She must be devastated, but even so she should be nicked. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I don't think that they think this through . even though I use an ad blocker I do tend to post links which are read by people who do not use ad blockers. Local newpapers are by far the worst for this and I think that ultimately they shoot themselves in the foot because I simply do not post links to sites that block people who use ad blockers and thus they lose views from people who would have followed my link.

I'm hopeless at such things. I don't know my Java's from my Googles. It's all beyond me.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Cheers. See previous post.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Dum-Dumb Dundrum Bloke, then. :huh:

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Rick_B said:

They can fuck off, Pen did the right thing and went to another news source without the ad arsefuckery!  Good work, Pen!  

I can't believe this was an accident.  When you have a baby, life as you know it is over, and every single breath and action you take is focused on the good of the child.  So forgetting the child, or letting her sleep...absolute rubbish.  The fucking mick cunts got in over their heads in having a child, and left her on her own to die.  

It's Irish bagpipe music to death for them!!!