CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Homelessness.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

It cannot be said that all homeless people here in the U.K. are down & out lowlife drug addicts & muggers.  It must be a right Cunt to be homeless and having to live in the streets in all weathers and without a pot to piss in. Isn't it ironic that at last weeks Manchester bombing, a homeless man gave his all and everything to assist the dying and injured of his local community when that same community had provided him with fuck all. Even more so, that poor cunt was having to live on the streets whilst the very cunt who killed those kids lived in relative luxury. They reckon that 45 grand has so far been raised for the bloke, but what a fucking insult! Does it seriously take the actions such as his to make homelessness a poxy charitable hope, and what will 45k do for the cunt in the long term?

NOBODY in this day and age here in England should be sleeping on the streets tonight, let alone night after fucking night, whilst fucking foreigners rob our very own people of basic dignity. and respect. As far as I'm concerned, that bloke was the biggest hero of them all when that bombing bastard did what he did, as he owes no cunt nothing.  

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

It cannot be said that all homeless people here in the U.K. are down & out lowlife drug addicts & muggers.  It must be a right Cunt to be homeless and having to live in the streets in all weathers and without a pot to piss in. Isn't it ironic that at last weeks Manchester bombing, a homeless man gave his all and everything to assist the dying and injured of his local community when that same community had provided him with fuck all. Even more so, that poor cunt was having to live on the streets whilst the very cunt who killed those kids lived in relative luxury. They reckon that 45 grand has so far been raised for the bloke, but what a fucking insult! Does it seriously take the actions such as his to make homelessness a poxy charitable hope, and what will 45k do for the cunt in the long term?

They're better off than you might think. Some even manage regular visits to an internet cafe, like Pansy.

Guest Manky

The vast majority of supposedly homeless fuckers in Manchester go home at the end of a hard days scrounging to a house or flat. They are fucking parasites, leeches on society, drug addicts and total cunts. Whenever homelessness is in the news, SWP, Momentum and assorted commie twats hijack the event for political reasons. Get rid of the druggies, beggars, alcoholics and assorted shite then one social worker could solve the problem by Monday dinner and devote the rest of the week to child abducting and defending grooming gangs.

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

It cannot be said that all homeless people here in the U.K. are down & out lowlife drug addicts & muggers. NOBODY in this day and age here in England should be sleeping on the streets tonight, let alone night after fucking night, whilst fucking foreigners rob our very own people of basic dignity. and respect. 

Dirty, smelly, good for absolutely fuck all, usless cunt. I'm referring to the libyan obviously.

50 minutes ago, Manky said:

The vast majority of supposedly homeless fuckers in Manchester go home at the end of a hard days scrounging to a house or flat. They are fucking parasites, leeches on society, drug addicts and total cunts. Whenever homelessness is in the news, SWP, Momentum and assorted commie twats hijack the event for political reasons. Get rid of the druggies, beggars, alcoholics and assorted shite then one social worker could solve the problem by Monday dinner and devote the rest of the week to child abducting and defending grooming gangs.

Yes, it would be quite simple to clean up a ghost town wouldn't it? 

Silly, smack-haven resident cunt. 

49 minutes ago, Manky said:

The vast majority of supposedly homeless fuckers in Manchester go home at the end of a hard days scrounging to a house or flat. They are fucking parasites, leeches on society, drug addicts and total cunts... Get rid of the druggies, beggars, alcoholics and assorted shite...

What, even the former squaddies who make up a significant part of this demographic?

Resources are finite, and I'd far prefer our tax contributions be spent on treatments for sick children than on programmes for scruffy, whippet-toting, piss-smelling jakeys.

• Like 2

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

NOBODY in this day and age here in England should be sleeping on the streets tonight, let alone night after fucking night, whilst fucking foreigners rob our very own people of basic dignity. and respect. As far as I'm concerned, that bloke was the biggest hero of them all when that bombing bastard did what he did, as he owes no cunt nothing.  

Yeah, when I read that article I immediately said somebody should give him a job and find him somewhere decent to live. You can't help them all though. I remember when I was a kid the Sally Army found Albert the tramp humble but clean and safe accommodation, the next day he was back on the streets as it was what he wanted. 45 grand will probably blow the poor cunt's mind, should have just given him a packet of biscuits instead. Still, good luck to him.

6 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Most homeless are addicts and of no real use to society ..help should be given to those who help themselves. .rest should be drafted and sent east to find mines.

Panzerknacker 

What I can't understand that if you was homeless why choose fucking Manchester?

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
7 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Isn't one doorway very much like another 

Panzerknacker 

Not at Castle Gobbler, we have a drawbridge.

59 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Not at Castle Gobbler, we have a drawbridge.

A rotting wooden door over a trolley filled ditch is hardly a drawbridge. Indeed, a bricked up caravan in the middle of a field isn't a castle either. No matter how many cardboard battlements you sellotape to it.

• Like 1

Guest Manky
51 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

What, even the former squaddies who make up a significant part of this demographic?

Resources are finite, and I'd far prefer our tax contributions be spent on treatments for sick children than on programmes for scruffy, whippet-toting, piss-smelling jakeys.

The squaddies will often be blokes with PTSD and assorted illnesses who can't cope and fly under the radar. Clear the shit away and the resources can be targeted on the blokes and women who need them.

I am not heartless, but experts have said in my chest I have a swinging breeze block. Say that there is a £10,000 grant for every cunt with Alsager-Bunsniffer syndrome and there will be a million fold increase in cases even though I made it up.

Help the needy but shoot the greedy

Guest nobgobbler
54 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Damn it. Can't delete that video on my  phone. Have to wait till I get in.

Too late, I've fucking seen it.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

We have enough to be spent upon both, and there are many homeless kids on the streets who are not exactly healthy, are they. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Dirty, smelly, good for absolutely fuck all, usless cunt. I'm referring to the libyan obviously.

And there I was thinking that you were gonna house me, if only in your garden shed.  

32 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

We have enough to be spent upon both, and there are many homeless kids on the streets who are not exactly healthy, are they. 

They're out in the fresh air and that's a rarity these days if all the old duffers are to be believed.

Guest Lady Penelope

Last week I was listening to a chap from Yorkshire who was bedded in a shop doorway .. turned out that he was some cunt from Rotherham.