CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Beetles

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Snatch
37 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

:rolleyes:

Why waste my time composing a rhyme

About Whoofy, The Corner’s Buffoon...

I’d rather take a shit

He’s enough to make me spit

Now let me just think of a tune. 

Shut up you fucking paranoid wanker.

Guest Snatch
39 minutes ago, Ape said:

You complete and utter fucking wanker. 

He's going back to his old ways again Apers. Maybe he'll have a paranoid freakout again soon and spectacularly meltdown.

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

you two been radishalised eh? You pair of pink beauties you! Fender's a fuckin looney by the way

When I used the word 'radishalised' you pronounced it to be the worst thing I'd ever posted, and now you've plagiarised it in the name of tumeric japery! This is a fucking outrage and quite frankly an embarrassment to lesbian potatoes and shallots everywhere. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When I used the word 'radishalised' you pronounced it to be the worst thing I'd ever posted, and now you've plagiarised it in the name of tumeric japery! This is a fucking outrage and quite frankly an embarrassment to lesbian potatoes and shallots everywhere. 

Good on you, Eric. You could have said "reported for plagiarism."  Then the free for all of grassing accusations could set loose. 

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

... and that's shallot. 

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Good on you, Eric. You could have said "reported for plagiarism."  Then the free for all of grassing accusations could set loose. 

I wouldn't report anyone Wiz, let alone Ratty, the Lesbian In Chief. He would revoke all my haddock slurping privileges.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wouldn't report anyone Wiz, let alone Ratty, the Lesbian In Chief. He would revoke all my haddock slurping privileges.

Ratters is special, and deserves every consideration. 

4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Ratters is special, and deserves every consideration. 

I know, he is genuinely one of the funniest cunts here, he comes in with hilarious random shit and fucking brilliant avatars, he would get a lot more likes if he ever gave them out. He's tighter than a Jewish pawnbrokers wallet pocket.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I know, he is genuinely one of the funniest cunts here, he comes in with hilarious random shit and fucking brilliant avatars, he would get a lot more likes if he ever gave them out. He's tighter than a Jewish pawnbrokers wallet pocket.

Out of likes, mate. 

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't forget he's also a massive fucking cunt.

• Like 3

Guest Mingeeta
Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Nickle Plate.

The Quarrymen. Well at least 3 were, Ringpiece Starr weren't there yet.

Amazing how Lennon made a band with 5 members and as they left McCartney and Harrison arrived and they kept the name another 12 months or so. When. My dad was on the railways, they played a local gig in a railway workers club and got bottled off because they were shit. The rest as they say is history.

Guest Spanky
51 minutes ago, deebom said:

I've never listened to any of their tunes. I know bits of some, due to them being sampled by other people.

Don't waste your time. They all sound the same, like listening to a bunch of cunts rattle off generic riffs time and time again, all to a beat laid down by a drummer that has no rhythm. They were only popular because of good marketing and the fact that most people from that era are complete and utter fucking idiots. Just read back Rick and Gondola Gondola's posts for example. 

On 02/06/2017 at 7:15 AM, The Lady Penelope said:

They were overrated and John Lennon was a cunt.

The Beatles were a truely inspirational band who forged a great chapter in modern western culture.  Their songs are known to practically everyone on the planet, seargent peppers was a ground breaking album, and Lennon and McCartney were both geniuses of pop. Only Blur could be held up in the same light of comparison.

On 07/06/2017 at 2:44 AM, Monumental cunt said:

The Beatles were a truely inspirational band who forged a great chapter in modern western culture.  Their songs are known to practically everyone on the planet, seargent peppers was a ground breaking album, and Lennon and McCartney were both geniuses of pop. Only Blur could be held up in the same light of comparison.

And Wham...I forgot Wham !