CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Beetles

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Hector

For a collective of people who purport to deem The Beatles  crap and irrelevant, you don't half seem to know a lot about them.

Just saying.

Where's Apple when you need him?

On 07/06/2017 at 2:44 AM, Monumental cunt said:

The Beatles were a truely inspirational band who forged a great chapter in modern western culture.  Their songs are known to practically everyone on the planet, seargent peppers was a ground breaking album, and Lennon and McCartney were both geniuses of pop. Only Blur could be held up in the same light of comparison.

Sgt Pepper was The Beatles answer to Pet Sounds, there's no contest. Anything Brian Wilson could do, Paul McCartney could do better.

22 hours ago, Hector said:

For a collective of people who purport to deem The Beatles  crap and irrelevant, you don't half seem to know a lot about them.

Just saying.

Where's Apple when you need him?

Happy Birthday Paul McCartney. 75, was only 21, coming up 22 when Hard Day's Night was filmed. 

Guest Snatch
38 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Sgt Pepper was The Beatles answer to Pet Sounds, there's no contest. Anything Brian Wilson could do, Paul McCartney could do better.

It's like oral sex, it's a matter of taste. 

Brian Epstein used to live in Queens Drive. What a coincidence.

Guest Hector
On 02/06/2017 at 8:10 AM, The Lady Penelope said:

As said, they were overrated .. The Rolling Stones were far more significant.

Overrated? Fuck me sideways. The Stones were good but I've seen better pub bands. Listen closely and their timing is as much to chance. Sir fucking Mick - taking the mick, more like.

Or is this a wind up?

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Hector said:

Overrated? Fuck me sideways. The Stones were good but I've seen better pub bands. Listen closely and their timing is as much to chance. Sir fucking Mick - taking the mick, more like.

Or is this a wind up?

Keith Richards is a fucking dreadful guitar player, I'll give you that, but within the realms of cunthood, the Beagles are in a league of their very own.

Guest Hector
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Keith Richards is a fucking dreadful guitar player, I'll give you that, but within the realms of cunthood, the Beagles are in a league of their very own.

Many bands couldn't play that riff let alone write it.

Shit example if you don't mind me saying.

Guest 'eavensabove
30 minutes ago, Hector said:

Many bands couldn't play that riff let alone write it.

Shit example if you don't mind me saying.

You Pleb, and I don't mind saying that.

The Beatles, were, are and forevermore shall be, the square root of Jack Shit. 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 07/06/2017 at 2:44 AM, Monumental cunt said:

The Beatles were a truely inspirational band who forged a great chapter in modern western culture.  Their songs are known to practically everyone on the planet, seargent peppers was a ground breaking album, and Lennon and McCartney were both geniuses of pop. Only Blur could be held up in the same light of comparison.

They are overrated, just because people like them, bought their shit and idolised their shit does not make them the best band in the world.  There are many bands who are/were better, just didn't get the media-mania.

22 hours ago, Snatch said:

You had to fucking ask didn't you. DIDN'T YOU!! 

Hope no fucker mentions the ashes as well...