CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Beetles

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Gronda Gronda said:

With all that in mind, assume I have a smorgasbord of HIV viruses inside of me - all mutated strains no less and heavily resistant to all known antiretroviral medication.

Careful, what you just said is foreplay for the devout Catholic one.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Who the fuck are you ?

I hope you're HIV free and middle class or above...... otherwise fuck off.

Of course he's HIV free. He's never met you.

I've been away golfing..... fuck you phallus gobbler.

Morning Punkers - how was the golf? Have any of your "club" members seen through your facade yet, and discovered that you're a grubby little shit-stabber that spends his time posting vile, hateful content on Cunts Corner?

Fuck off.

14 minutes ago, Ape said:

Morning Punkers - how was the golf? Have any of your "club" members seen through your facade yet, and discovered that you're a grubby little shit-stabber that spends his time posting vile, hateful content on Cunts Corner?

Fuck off.

Good morning.

My golf is as adequate as you are inadequate.....

Most of the members of my club have their foibles and eccentricities.....none of which would extend to offering membership to excrement such as yourself.

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Good morning.

Most of the members of my club have their foibles and eccentricities.....none of which would extend to offering membership to excrement such as yourself.

I'm sure they do, but I very much doubt there's anyone else even remotely as fucked up as you. You're a fucking disgrace, and would be undesirable even as a member of a seaside crazy golf club.

Fuck off.

Guest Mingeeta
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Who the fuck are you ?

I hope you're HIV free and middle class or above...... otherwise fuck off.

You were more tolerable while youve been away in your nigerian rentboys tent in Calais.

Now do everyone a favour and take your gaping queer arse back there.

Guest Mingeeta
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Good morning.

The only members you are interested in are throbbing ones that you get in your mouth  off Father Ted.

Guest Mingeeta
2 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

You can't possibly be at all serious about this.

A legendary rock group, one of the most popular and influential of all time.

I agree.

Guest Mingeeta
Just now, Punkape said:

I bet you share a Yurt with Noakes and you will fondle each other all weekend.

lol.

Why does it matter if Gronda Gronda is HIV free or not, you can't catch it twice so you will be ok,  thick bent fucker.

Guest Mingeeta
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

I've been away golfing..... fuck you phallus gobbler.

Dont you mean away getting a 3 wood shoved up your Ring while sucking on some fellas gonads.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
22 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Why does it matter if Gronda Gronda is HIV free or not, you can't catch it twice so you will be ok,  thick bent fucker.

not like that dopey fucking Scottish slag and Ebola then?

Guest Gronda Gronda
33 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Hahaha Mingeeta you crack me up.

Having my HIV status questioned may be the weirdest pick up line that I've heard of.  Probably just another day on the pull for Punkape though.

He must have an aspidistra fetish.

Guest Lady Penelope
14 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Having my HIV status questioned may be the weirdest pick up line that I've heard of.  Probably just another day on the pull for Punkape though.

Punkers loves the Holey one

I bet you share a Yurt with Noakes and you will fondle each other all weekend.

lol.

Up your game, you're taking a beating from all and sundry, including a newbie. If that's all you've got then I'd say you're past it so either fuck off for good or kill yourself publicly. Your last brutal arse rape come spit fist roasting session at the hands of your west African pimps has destroyed your bowels so much the shit is now spouting from your mouth constantly. 

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Gronda Gronda said:

No he has a fisting fetish. 

Guest Mingeeta
2 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Punkape is shit at pick up lines, normally he just goes to his church or golf club and flops his maggot out, no words needed.

The most iconic and popular band in history, whose name you must've seen tens of hundreds of times (thousands at your age, Pen), yet still you misspell it. What will others think when they consider joining CC and see your posts? The irony of a fly next to 'The Beetles' intro is obviously lost on you, too. You really are a useless fucking buffoon.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Up your game, you're taking a beating from all and sundry, including a newbie. If that's all you've got then I'd say you're past it so either fuck off for good or kill yourself publicly. Your last brutal arse rape come spit fist roasting session at the hands of your west African pimps has destroyed your bowels so much the shit is now spouting from your mouth constantly. 

Indeed, but my oh my, he is so entertaining as a cock munching bandit, and he takes it all on the chin.