CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Global warming, a clear and present cunt.

Witheredscrote

It is happening, and we are doomed if we don't address it.  MY President has openly made a speech ( in near perfect English ) condemning Cuntrump.  On the other hand YOUR Prime Minister has said nothing on this matter, and is no doubt looking forward to licking Cuntrump's arsehole again at the first opportunity. Equally as important is the fact that My President knows how to dress suitably, unlike YOUR P.M. who always looks like a sack of mouldy potatoes dumped in the corner of a barn. Fuck you all, and Vive la France!

Fuck off Bubba, you Welsh grass.

Ape is a boring model making tosser.... lol

Edited by Witheredscrote
another missed opportunity to abuse Ape

Guest Spanky
10 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

It is happening, and we are doomed if we don't address it.  MY President has openly made a speech ( in near perfect English ) condemning Cuntrump.  On the other hand YOUR Prime Minister has said nothing on this matter, and is no doubt looking forward to licking Cuntrump's arsehole again at the first opportunity. Equally as important is the fact that My President knows how to dress suitably, unlike YOUR P.M. who always looks like a sack of mouldy potatoes dumped in the corner of a barn. Fuck you all, and Vive la France!

Withers, you faux French cunt. We all hoped you were dead. Oh well, can't have everything I'm afraid.

You are correct though, I would take your granny bothering president over any of the piles of shit we have on offer. And as for Trump, what a fucking prize cunting idiot. Now this planet is fucking fucked cause that retard thinks climate change is fake news. The cunt.

Climate change isn't as bad as people make out. Firstly, all those hippy cunts that live on the Somerset Levels around Glastonbury will be drowned. Secondly Jaywick might get washed away, along with it's collection of useless dolecunts. Thirdly, it'll make the English channel wider and make it harder for them smelly European types to invade Britain;  and fourthly I live on top a fucking big hill so I don't give a fuck.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I'm backing Trump all the way on this one. Frogs (actual frogs) are sensitive to climate change, twenty years of pumping shite into the atmosphere and we can rid the Frenchman of his natural food source. The smug cunts would rather die of starvation than accept superior food from other cultures.

If it means I get to see Whither's descendants staggering around with bloated and diseased stomachs showing under their striped shirts and flies landing on their faces and berets as the Eiffel Tower crumbles away in the background after decades of corrosive acid rain from a poisoned sky finally takes it's ultimate toll on the structure, then it's worth it.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm backing Trump all the way on this one. Frogs (actual frogs) are sensitive to climate change, twenty years of pumping shite into the atmosphere and we can rid the Frenchman of his natural food source. The smug cunts would rather die of starvation than accept superior food from other cultures.

If it means I get to see Whither's descendants staggering around with bloated and diseased stomachs showing under their striped shirts and flies landing on their faces and berets as the Eiffel Tower crumbles away in the background after decades of corrosive acid rain from a poisoned sky finally takes it's ultimate toll on the structure, then it's worth it.

If only someone could draw a picture of that.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spanky said:

Withers, you faux French cunt. We all hoped you were dead. Oh well, can't have everything I'm afraid.

You are correct though, I would take your granny bothering president over any of the piles of shit we have on offer. And as for Trump, what a fucking prize cunting idiot. Now this planet is fucking fucked cause that retard thinks climate change is fake news. The cunt.

Goes to show that some people in the business sector are more concerned about trousering money than the future of the planet. "Rising sea level? I've got a huge "fuck off" yacht. I'm alright". 

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Withers, when are you going to realise that absolutely nobody gives a fuck about anything you say or do, ever?

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Withers, when are you going to realise that absolutely nobody gives a fuck about anything you say or do, ever?

I totally agree Apeymatey, but at least in my life there have been times when I have shown promise. I wager the only thing you have ever shown is a balsa wood glider.

Fuck off....lol

Guest Spanky
3 hours ago, Ape said:

According to who?

He shows promise all the time, of being a fake French wanker. And then he delivers. The fake French wanker.

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I saw the speech and it was a rather brilliant yet tactful dig at that horrid little carnival pikey cunt in Murrica. I think he is where punkers wipes his cock after a weekend long cottaging fest in rail yards. 

Guest Spanky
31 minutes ago, Manky said:

If the sea level rises 251 feet, I will have a sea front property.

Bring it on.

Yes, but it would still be in Manchester which is a fucking shit-hole. Probably even more so at that point, you stupid fucking cunt.

Guest Manky
6 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Yes, but it would still be in Manchester which is a fucking shit-hole. Probably even more so at that point, you stupid fucking cunt.

Manchester is downhill from here. Scuba diving amongst the dead puffs of Anal Treet anyone?

On 03/06/2017 at 9:24 AM, Witheredscrote said:

The actual uncomfortable truth is that global temperatures have gone down a couple of years recently.  This has provoked some concerns that professors and students are simply using global warning as a means to rattle the funding tin at governments at bit like they did for the biggest hoax on earth...the millennium bug.   Billions spent. Never existed.    If a professor states it's happening due to industry, tell me why in Victorian days we could skate on the ice covering the river Thames.   Whys have we had several ice ages and melts, before cars were invented.   Iam afraid it's just a big hoax riding on the back of a natural rising of temperatures due to the several trillion tonnes of exploding hydrogen molecules up in the sky that still manages to look rather dull, damp and distant most days.