CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

White Free Day

Guest Snatch

Guest Snatch

In America a college has shut for a couple of days due to the threat of violence. I don't need to tell you that if it was the other way around it just wouldn't happen anyway.

They are racist,they are black so that makes them racist black cunts. It should not be allowed by whatever skin colour and /or religion involved and the organisers should be arrested for inciting racial hatred.

http://nypost.com/2017/05/31/college-melts-down-over-plan-for-white-people-free-day-on-campus/

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I have to wonder what these "students" are actually studying. Fucking voodoo? It certainly isn't fashion.

Brainwashed little white snowflakes smiling happily as they're fed shit from racist little black cunts. Their principle is a pathetic sack of waste who's too scared to show any authority despite having an entire school police force at his beck and call because he's worried that he'll be called a racist despite the hundreds of videos online showing otherwise. If I was him I'd mace the lot, get a few sneaky kicks in when the cunts are writhing around on the floor, and charge every single one of them with whatever I can so that the only jobs they'll ever get in the future is flipping burgers.

Guest Snatch
4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Brainwashed little white snowflakes smiling happily as they're fed shit from racist little black cunts. Their principle is a pathetic sack of waste who's too scared to show any authority despite having an entire school police force at his beck and call because he's worried that he'll be called a racist despite the hundreds of videos online showing otherwise. If I was him I'd mace the lot, get a few sneaky kicks in when the cunts are writhing around on the floor, and charge every single one of them with whatever I can so that the only jobs they'll ever get in the future is flipping burgers.

Don't forget Black Lives Matter. Fuck everyone else though the hypocritical cunts.

And what in the name of flying fuckery is that at the 3.16 minute mark?

Just now, Snatch said:

Don't forget Black Lives Matter. Fuck everyone else though the hypocritical cunts.

Antifa hold the Spacker Seal of Yank Excellence for me. Bunch of scrawny little university students who get their arises kicked whenever they try to go up against groups far smaller than them (like neo Nazis):

So they have to depend on cowardly tactics like using bike locks to crack skulls. (This cunt was actually a professor at a university, and was carrying a handgun at the same time):

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

In America a college has shut for a couple of days due to the threat of violence. I don't need to tell you that if it was the other way around it just wouldn't happen anyway.

They are racist,they are black so that makes them racist black cunts. It should not be allowed by whatever skin colour and /or religion involved and the organisers should be arrested for inciting racial hatred.

http://nypost.com/2017/05/31/college-melts-down-over-plan-for-white-people-free-day-on-campus/

Black only days, who will teach them on these days?, clearly haven't thought this through, less than 5% of America's college lecturers are black, still don't suppose it will make a big difference, most of the black students will probably be to lazy to turn up anyway. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Black only days, who will teach them on these days?, clearly haven't thought this through, less than 5% of America's college lecturers are black, still don't suppose it will make a big difference, most of the black students will probably be to lazy to turn up anyway. 

7 hours of back to back lessons on spear chucking most probably.

Guest Alfie Noakes

This is where things have gone too far, it shows that a few idiots can spread shite on social media and a reactionary tide of bullshit and bandwagon jumping imbeciles quickly rush in. Black people can't be racist, you know why? Because they say so!

Time for a cunt free day. 

So I will catch you all tomorrow.

16 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

This is where things have gone too far, it shows that a few idiots can spread shite on social media and a reactionary tide of bullshit and bandwagon jumping imbeciles quickly rush in. Black people can't be racist, you know why? Because they say so!

Time for a cunt free day. 

So I will catch you all tomorrow.

I refer my honourable cunt friend to Samuel L Jackson's reaction to seeing "a nigger on a horse"

Guest Manky

All this is not news. They have been having white free months in vast swathes of northern mill towns. I am told they move up to Lancashire because if they stay in Cheshire they get bummed to death by freaky ersatz golfers.

On 03/06/2017 at 10:09 AM, Snatch said:

Black people have the right to ban white people and call themselves the N word and arrange black only Mobo awards for black music...with NO whites allowed.  Apartide they call it.  There are several neighbourhoods in Birmingham that iam aware of that no white people are allowed to walk down the street at night.  I think black people are allowed their own space.   After all they feel oppressed about all the slavery that went on 15 generations ago.  I sometimes think and get all melloncoly about the way the Romans treated my ancestors.  I share their pain.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

The world can be a confusing place.

Who are you? .. I haven't got any money .. I am going to tell the police ..where am I?

Guest Manky

I have requested a white free day at work, purely in solidarity of course. All us whites get the day off on full pay to give the staff of various hues their own space for the day.

Bizarrely, the Africans, Asians, Chinkies and assorted Johnny Foreigners don't seem too enthusiastic. Maybe we misunderstand them.

49 minutes ago, Manky said:

I have requested a white free day at work, purely in solidarity of course. All us whites get the day off on full pay to give the staff of various hues their own space for the day.

Bizarrely, the Africans, Asians, Chinkies and assorted Johnny Foreigners don't seem too enthusiastic. Maybe we misunderstand them.

Your work colleagues look happy enough to me.

gHLMXGi.png

Guest Manky
16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Your work colleagues look happy enough to me.

gHLMXGi.png

We had the immigration people turn up a few years ago. For some reason, the night shift all seemed to disappear. Them cunts in the photo above are probably all working part time whilst at some university and are waiting to fuck off home without repaying the £30K loan out of my taxes. Fucking student burger flippers.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

We had the immigration people turn up a few years ago. For some reason, the night shift all seemed to disappear. Them cunts in the photo above are probably all working part time whilst at some university and are waiting to fuck off home without repaying the £30K loan out of my taxes. Fucking student burger flippers.

It's actually a branch in the Bahamas, but cropped for comic effect to hide the palm trees. The cunt at the front looks like he'd be more at home as Los Pollos Hermanos.