CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Boys being encouraged to take up ballet

Guest Lady Penelope

Fucking Billy Elliott spreading his poofery into the real world. Best thing to do if your son is considering ballet is to break his fucking ankles. Ankles never heal perfectly again, so the effete little cunt will be left physically incapable of prancing around on his tippy toes.

Guest Mingeeta
Just now, Punkape said:

Are you trying to make out that I'm a paedo?

Reorted.

No. You're an old queen. Idiot. Reported for being a knob.

Guest Snatch
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Reported.

Your the one who does that,hence your spell in the cooler a few days ago.

You want to encourage men to take it up the arse.

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fucking Billy Elliott spreading his poofery into the real world. Best thing to do if your son is considering ballet is to break his fucking ankles. Ankles never heal perfectly again, so the effete little cunt will be left physically incapable of prancing around on his tippy toes.

Also, castrate/spay yourself so you don't produce any more fucking poofs. That's genetic engineering for you.

Josef Mengele was a cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Ballet gave the action film fan Alexander Gudonov...the man who can be hanged by his neck on a chain and still manage to shoot at John McClane. Were it not for the endurance and precision of ballet, the cunt would have just died, like everybody else. 

Guest Spanky

At first, this does seem quite gay, but when you think about it, male ballet dancers spend their time lifting attractive women up by their chuffs so they can peep up their skirt. Just a few classes would give any young lad enough material in the spank bank to see them through puberty. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Spanky said:

At first, this does seem quite gay, but when you think about it, male ballet dancers spend their time lifting attractive women up by their chuffs so they can peep up their skirt. Just a few classes would give any young lad enough material in the spank bank to see them through puberty. 

An excellent case made. Good work. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, deebom said:

I've got a mate who is a pro ballet dancer. Black fella, built like a brick shithouse, and beautiful women queue up to suck his cock.

You are his mate, does that mean you take the ugly ones?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 6/3/2017 at 5:41 AM, Punkape said:

Reported.

Punky, I do hope I'm rudely cutting in, but he made no such implication. I think you guilty conscience is just itching to confess. Off to the catholic priests, we all know they understand and forgive