CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

London terror attack

Guest Alfie Noakes

11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Eh? Internment ceased in 1975, four years prior to Thatcher coming to power.

One can sympathise with Robinson's vid which was uploaded within an hour of news of the London Bridge atrocity. One of the dangers of articulating angry knee-jerk reactions is a loss of perspective. Interment in the past has shown to be counter-productive in that it becomes a highly effective propaganda tool which simply recruits more extremists both home and abroad and polarises communities even further. Its worth noting that the number of deaths in Northern Ireland actually increased a year after the start of internment. Robison even suggested martial law oblivious to the irony that communities were slaughtered and civil rights and basic human freedom were trampled on by the soldiers of Allah enforcing martial law in ISIL.

As is usual with such events we have some punters obviously salivating at the thought of SAS squads abseiling through the windows of mosques and herding anyone who reads books from right to left. I have to say that Jeremy Corbyn who, if he became Prime Minister, would drive the country into penury but he is right in one respect - we are not going to resolve this with out dialog involving the Muslim communities, the vast majority of whom want the extremists removed as well. That is not to say the security aspect does not need beefing up as it clearly does but kicking out 5% of the population will create more harm than good.

I wouldn't kick them out, but I would certainly stop them from expanding their faith through the building of even more mosques and heavily monitor every single religious leader and meeting. I would also encourage reform of Islam at every opportunity, instead of just pretending that following a thousands of years old ideology that considers criticism against it blasphemy is perfectly acceptable. 

I don't see how comparisons between the problems in the North of Ireland and the goat herders are valid. A few hundred freedom fighting Micks (old Tommy is part Mick), no apologies, is tiny compared to the number of the muslim loons who want complete and total control. Internment is not an option, as UK plc simply doesn't have the resources to implement it. Violence will only begat violence and societal upheaval, exactly what these loons want.

As I have said on the Manchester thread. UK plc has the laws and institutions to deal with these headbangers. It has to be done insidiously and will take years. 

As far as I can see, a process such as this or something similar hasn't yet started.

Someone possessing the political will to stop talking and start the reforms we need has to be elected on 8/6/17. That ain't gonna happen. Oh dear.

4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I don't see how comparisons between the problems in the North of Ireland and the goat herders are valid. A few hundred freedom fighting Micks (old Tommy is part Mick), no apologies, is tiny compared to the number of the muslim loons who want complete and total control. Internment is not an option, as UK plc simply doesn't have the resources to implement it. Violence will only begat violence and societal upheaval, exactly what these loons want.

As I have said on the Manchester thread. UK plc has the laws and institutions to deal with these headbangers. It has to be done insidiously and will take years. 

As far as I can see, a process such as this or something similar hasn't yet started.

Someone possessing the political will to stop talking and start the reforms we need has to be elected on 8/6/17. That ain't gonna happen. Oh dear.

You keep pratting on about this supposed messiah who has all the answers but not giving a name. Who the fuck are you on about?

Guest Cupid Stunt

Quite clearly, the touch-feely approach doesn't work and I don't understand why we have to reach out to the Muslim population as is if it's our fault that they are murdering innocent people. Any change has to come from within and the fucking useless Muslim Council of Britain has to do more to eradicate the radicalisation and the hate-preaching which undoubtedly comes for some of it's Mosques. If that means shutting down some of them, then so be it. If that makes me a racist, then I'm a racist, quite frankly I don't fucking care anymore.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

You keep pratting on about this supposed messiah who has all the answers but not giving a name. Who the fuck are you on about?

A messiah is for the brainwashed, as evident. We need to stop voting for the main 3 parties. Every vote for them is a message that one is content with the status quo.

If Joe Cunt wants change, this is the process. We need to clean up the filth that have allowed the current situation to arise. Only then we can hope of a political regime that wants to deal with the headbangers, hence my "That ain't gonna happen. Oh dear" comment.

• Like 1

Just now, Cupid Stunt said:

Quite clearly, the touch-feely approach doesn't work and I don't understand why we have to reach out to the Muslim population as is if it's our fault that they are murdering innocent people. Any change has to come from within and the fucking useless Muslim Council of Britain has to do more to eradicate the radicalisation and the hate-preaching which undoubtedly comes for some of it's Mosques. If that means shutting down some of them, then so be it. If that makes me a racist, then I'm a racist, quite frankly I don't fucking care anymore.

The word "racist" has been thrown around unjustifiably so much in the last decade that it's basically become a joke.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

One can sympathise with Robinson's vid which was uploaded within an hour of news of the London Bridge atrocity. One of the dangers of articulating angry knee-jerk reactions is a loss of perspective. Interment in the past has shown to be counter-productive in that it becomes a highly effective propaganda tool which simply recruits more extremists both home and abroad and polarises communities even further. Its worth noting that the number of deaths in Northern Ireland actually increased a year after the start of internment. Robison even suggested martial law oblivious to the irony that communities were slaughtered and civil rights and basic human freedom were trampled on by the soldiers of Allah enforcing martial law in ISIL.

As is usual with such events we have some punters obviously salivating at the thought of SAS squads abseiling through the windows of mosques and herding anyone who reads books from right to left. I have to say that Jeremy Corbyn who, if he became Prime Minister, would drive the country into penury but he is right in one respect - we are not going to resolve this with out dialog involving the Muslim communities, the vast majority of whom want the extremists removed as well. That is not to say the security aspect does not need beefing up as it clearly does but kicking out 5% of the population will create more harm than good.

It is very true that we need to address on-line terrorist activities but how long would that take even if it were possible, which I suspect is the case? Terrorist activity is affecting us personally and on our front-line, not on-line. Enough is enough, and that can mean only one thing: Full out war, as they have declared it. ALL Mushies should either be given the opportunity to leave this country voluntarily or they should be rounded-up full scale until we are completely satisfied that they no longer pose threat in our Cities. Period.

P.S. There you go Baws, if that was in less than 5mins then send your watch back to Ape.  

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Hardly a knee jerk reaction, he has been banging on about this for a while now and is just repeating his views, he will probably be repeating them again within a couple of weeks.

13 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Hardly a knee jerk reaction, he has been banging on about this for a while now and is just repeating his views, he will probably be repeating them again within a couple of weeks.

I saw Beth Ditto on tele the other night

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

What now, Rick? Shall we continue 'talking with the Muslim community'?

Shut down the mosques. All of them. Period.

Yes we continue talking with the Muslim community, it's more important than ever that we do. Keeping a closer eye on what goes on in Mosques is something we should have done 10-20 years ago when there is no doubt that there were a few firebrand Imams touring the Mosques deliberately winding  up young Muslims to commit acts of violence. Now they are increasingly irrelevant as far as radicalisation is concerned. In fact a number of Mosques have set up anti-radicalisation programs, which given that Prevent doesn't seem to be working very well is to be welcomed. The real problem now is the internet and social media.

3 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Yes we continue talking with the Muslim community, it's more important than ever that we do. Keeping a closer eye on what goes on in Mosques is something we should have done 10-20 years ago when there is no doubt that there were a few firebrand Imams touring the Mosques deliberately winding  up young Muslims to commit acts of violence. Now they are increasingly irrelevant as far as radicalisation is concerned. In fact a number of Mosques have set up anti-radicalisation programs, which given that Prevent doesn't seem to be working very well is to be welcomed. The real problem now is the internet and social media.

The online thing is one aspect for sure. I think the travel to Syria, Afghanistan etc is also something that needs addressing. We don't know the history of the killers, but I bet at least one of them had been abroad for training. I think we get bogged down in who is coming into the UK plc, when who is leaving, and for what purpose, seems to be the real threat.

Guest Manky
50 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Your softly softly approach isn't working too well is it?

Internment and deportations are the way forward now. If they want martyrs, they will remember a couple but we can give them more than they can remember. ( Who were the 5th and 7th IRA hunger strikers ). You soft fuckers have had your turn and blew it. Do the honourable thing and admit you were wrong. Again.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Manky said:

Your softly softly approach isn't working too well is it?

Internment and deportations are the way forward now. If they want martyrs, they will remember a couple but we can give them more than they can remember. ( Who were the 5th and 7th IRA hunger strikers ). You soft fuckers have had your turn and blew it. Do the honourable thing and admit you were wrong. Again.

It never has Manks, and neither will it this time. ISIS are not stupid. They must know that these ongoing attacks will only get them bombed themselves, and why not? This is not the time to draw back to sit like a bunch of idiots. ISIS also know the cost to us in terms of money to retaliate. At least £2m each and every bomb, whilst they use fucking lighter gas canisters and the likes. We aint got two pots to piss in to afford constant wars in the way that 'we' play them, however it is worth every last penny to rid this world of any nasty killing disease, and our troops should be manning the seas & skies right now, this second. For every innocent man woman and child that these scum are annihilating (which in the last two weeks alone amounts to say 50) we should take-out fucking hundreds of the cunts. Forthwith. Soon as. Period.

I had nothing but admiration for one of the blokes last night, who fought off the bastards with a bar stool whilst others glassed and bottled the would be bombing cunts. Knowing our police, the bloke is probably under arrest for causing an affray... And to watch all of the drinkers last night, being herded through the streets with their hands above their heads whilst they were marched to safety? Get out of here. 

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

You are one deluded boring fucker, how on earth did you become a moderator.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Mingeeta said:

You are one deluded boring fucker, how on earth did you become a moderator.

He was trained in Syria. 

Guest Welsh_cunt

I watched that YouTube video linked on that Islamic culture thread. At least some of these cunts want to go live in Syria. What's the deal in preventing these scum from going to live in hell? Take their passports off them AFTER they leave for Syria. Ok, this would probably be again legislation, but for fucks sake, if they can create new legislation to invoke article 50, they can surely sort out the travel arrangements for these bearded cunts.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Welsh_cunt said:

I watched that YouTube video linked on that Islamic culture thread. At least some of these cunts want to go live in Syria. What's the deal in preventing these scum from going to live in hell? Take their passports off them AFTER they leave for Syria. Ok, this would probably be again legislation, but for fucks sake, if they can create new legislation to invoke article 50, they can surely sort out the travel arrangements for these bearded cunts.

Cannot argue with that. Fuck of though, anyway. Hey, shouldn't you be signing up? Whippersnapper. 

Guest Welsh_cunt
3 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

I take this back, make the cunts live in fucking Merthyr Tydfil for a week. Anywhere in Wales for that matter. They would crumble into submission.

Guest Spanky

As a Londoner myself, I only want to state that we will never be cowed by this sort of terrorism. Multiple stabbings and an RTA is a normal Saturday night around these parts. 

If there is a God, these cunts and those who support them will be burning in hell. If there is not, then they were simply a bunch of fucking cunts who are now dead and good riddance. If only that had happened sooner.

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Shit shit shit. 

Memo to self: Make sure you have the facts before opening gob.

I think detainment without trial was introduced though.

24 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

I take this back, make the cunts live in fucking Merthyr Tydfil for a week. Anywhere in Wales for that matter. They would crumble into submission.

Let's go one step further and make the ragheads live with Bubba in Cwmbran.  It would only take him 48 hours to bore the cunts to death.

Guest Spanky
6 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Let's go one step further and make the ragheads live with Bubba in Cwmbran.  It would only take him 48 hours to bore the cunts to death.

Well it would be better than your bedsit in Croydon, you faux French wanker.