CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

London terror attack

Guest Alfie Noakes

11 minutes ago, Snatch said:

It was me who called him a fucking knob and to just fuck off.

If Roops was to read other posts it wasn't only me that has "insulted" the poor love so why just pick that one is anyone's guess. 

I have often asked the question of why is he here if he finds things so offensive. He hasn't answered that one yet. 

That is irrelevant to me, personally. I'm sure there are plenty of things he and I disagree about, and plenty of things we agree on. He is entitled to his views, and I have countered his views on occasion, without insults and he has countered my views without insults. We need all points of view in a debate/discussion. Without differing views the purpose of this site would be obsolete.

We all come here for our own reasons. Most people know the boundaries of what is acceptable and get stuck in. So enjoy, we are all cunts.

32 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I never said they had successfully sued the police but the time will come if this things don't change. And yes, your always think your right. As for my comment on lighting a candle I was taking piss out of those who think it helps beat terrorism and anyway, his many candle lighters lost a loved one in the attacks?

Just remember why this benefit concert took place. Oh yes, it's because the terrorists lost. 

Now go and mow your lawn and put the bins out.

I know exactly what you said (and meant), just pointing out the hypocrisy, talking of which,..

25 minutes ago, Snatch said:

It was me who called him a fucking knob and to just fuck off.

If Roops was to read other posts it wasn't only me that has "insulted" the poor love so why just pick that one is anyone's guess. 

I have often asked the question of why is he here if he finds things so offensive. He hasn't answered that one yet. 

The reason I "picked" on you is that you've been quite vocal about "SJW's" and "fascist liberals" and their intolerance to anyone who has the temerity to express an opinion contrary to their own. You actually underscored your view on another site (and possibly here) by pontificating, "it doesn't matter what your views are, you should be able to voice them in a respectable way". Rick has been courteous in voicing his opinion, have you?

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I know exactly what you said (and meant), just pointing out the hypocrisy, talking of which,..

The reason I "picked" on you is that you've been quite vocal about "SJW's" and "fascist liberals" and their intolerance to anyone who has the temerity to express an opinion contrary to their own. You actually underscored your view on another site (and possibly here) by pontificating, "it doesn't matter what your views are, you should be able to voice them in a respectable way". Rick has been courteous in voicing his opinion, have you?

Using what people say on completely different sites seems a bit scummy, Roops...

Guest Snatch
20 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes I have been vocal on these subjects because they fuck me off.  I have no tolerance for fascists which is what they are.

Have I been disrespectful? Not as far as I'm concerned and if I was to start then you'd ban me straight away.

And as for the other site, it's no secret. I know you've been looking in. Look all you like if that's all you have to do all day. 

One of the London bridge attackers was not exactly hiding, he appeared on Ch 4 show “The Jihadist Next Door.” He was part of a small group of men who openly preached for the need for Sharia law, time to lock these cunts up and worry about their rights once they have been 'interrogated' 70's style.

29 minutes ago, Eddie said:

One of the London bridge attackers was not exactly hiding, he appeared on Ch 4 show “The Jihadist Next Door.” He was part of a small group of men who openly preached for the need for Sharia law, time to lock these cunts up and worry about their rights once they have been 'interrogated' 70's style.

Unlikely to happen, common sense has disappeared in a cloud of namby-pamby, PC tolerance, propogated by the likes of Corbyn, who has today expressed unhappiness with the policy of shooting terrorists in the street. Perhaps we should wait until they've finished stabbing and running people over, and then sit down with them and have a nice cup of herbal tea, we could explain that they've been very naughty and would they mind not doing it again, but if their beliefs compel them to, then we respect that and support them 100%.

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

But would they be able put their severed limbs back on.

Not if they've been through our very own wood chipper.

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I very much doubt that on a forum called cunts corner there will be too many "let's organise a focus group for potential jihadis" types. Mistakes of the past have put us in today's situation. Allowing segrigation of communities and the fear to address the serious problems with Islam and it's basic incompatibility with a free democracy due to political correctness are the biggies. Also the absolute failure to get tough post 9/11 on this idealogy and make it perfectly clear it won't be tolerated and you'll get banged up or fucked off for good. Those who foster and promote radical Islam are laughing in the faces of the authorities because they know they're weak and toothless and see the general population as the same-more interested in what new app for their phones or taking pathetic selfies in the gym to prove how awesome they are. 

Unfortunatly no government now or in the near future will ever has the balls or legal power to do what the vast majority of normal UK citizens want (including Muslims who don't agree with Isis doctrine). That being round up every know suspect, former ones, cunts who've been on "hols" to syra, 'ganers or the Turkish boarder or anyone who agrees in the slightest with this jihadist shite, and lock the cunts up for good a long way away from normal people. We can't deport them because most we're born here, no other cunt will have them and most importantly they'll just go and cause death and hate to wherever we dump them and try to export it back here. 

Whats it going to take to stamp this out? Blowing the queen or the England football team? Chopping off a politicians head? A few weeks of martial law and a war footing should flush out these rats and send them scurrying into a hail of bullets, but not on Cor-Bins watch.... 

Can't we send them a hit list? We can all nominate one each, starting with Diane Fatbott.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Paddy jehaddi 

Panzerknacker 

Its wrong joking about it .. the police killed an an innocent man .. it turns out that the  Paddy Jihaddi had only got out of the van to have a slash :(

Guest Extremecunt

well me fucking raghead character's aren't going to be accepted. I was looking forward to slagging you all off as pakicunt and muhammad. Fuck this site is so dog shit. Anyone for a blow job there's. Fucking shitloads of faggots on here. Fucking Allah Akbar.

Just now, Extremecunt said:

well me fucking raghead character's aren't going to be accepted. I was looking forward to slagging you all off as pakicunt and muhammad. Fuck this site is so dog shit. Anyone for a blow job there's. Fucking shitloads of faggots on here. Fucking Allah Akbar.

Hullo, Ex. How's the nuthouse treating you these days?

Guest Extremecunt
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Hullo, Ex. How's the nuthouse treating you these days?

just waiting for siddiq khan to start break dancing all over sky news.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.

This is a war nothing less, the enemy is in more than one place and amongst us. Time to fight back, time to use wartime measures and get the fucking cunt arsehole wankers like choudray to shut up, a frozen bacon bullet to the roof of the mouth would suffice, disposed of in much more than 48 hours in an incinerator.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.

This is a war nothing less, the enemy is in more than one place and amongst us. Time to fight back, time to use wartime measures and get the fucking cunt arsehole wankers like choudray to shut up, a frozen bacon bullet to the roof of the mouth would suffice, disposed of in much more than 48 hours in an incinerator.

Better fed to the pigs

I see the PC main stream media were keen to peddle the story that 130 imams are unwilling to carry out the prayer funeral for the attackers. With an estimated 1750 mosques in UK plc, even if a imam preaches at more than 1 mosque, this is a very low percentage. If the muslim council of Britain was genuine it would have all imams signed up to this pledge. Herein lies one problem our politicians continue to obfuscate..... you can't expect the brainwashed to sort out the severely brainwashed.

Regardless of the differing denominations of this medieval cult, they should all be "shoulder to shoulder" on this one.

• Like 1

The Al Quds Day March is scheduled to be held in London on 18 June 2017. Previous Al Quds Day marches have seen thousands of Muslims turn up to display support for Hezbollah, and other Muslim terrorist organisations. 

I doubt very much if our 5th columnist mayor will stop it this year.

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The Al Quds Day March is scheduled to be held in London on 18 June 2017. Previous Al Quds Day marches have seen thousands of Muslims turn up to display support for Hezbollah, and other Muslim terrorist organisations. 

I doubt very much if our 5th columnist mayor will stop it this year.

You should gather a team of like minded individuals to follow their path through the streets, once you discern their route you should cover the roads ahead in pig fat.