CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

London terror attack

Guest Alfie Noakes

17 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Why not just put Glaswegians in charge of sorting out the terrorist threat?

I7myOrp.png

If you could keep them sober long enough I'm sure they'd be very effective. If the massed ranks of ISIS saw a cohort of stumbling, incoherent, pastey grey faced humanoids that smelt of rotting macaroni pies and tennents super  they might think it was the zombie apocalypse and blow their brains out. Put them in skirts too to signify the proud highland culture all scotch are descended from and stick the sturge up front, starkers covered in woad a la the Aussie cunt in braveheart and they're routed! 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If you could keep them sober long enough I'm sure they'd be very effective. If the massed ranks of ISIS saw a cohort of stumbling, incoherent, pastey grey faced humanoids that smelt of rotting macaroni pies and tennents super  they might think it was the zombie apocalypse and blow their brains out. Put them in skirts too to signify the proud highland culture all scotch are descended from and stick the sturge up front, starkers covered in woad a la the Aussie cunt in braveheart and they're routed! 

If that fails we slather Susan Boyle in pig fat and fire her in like a bouncing bomb, while attack helicopters play "I Dreamed A Dream" at 150 decibels.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

If that fails we slather Susan Boyle in pig fat and fire her in like a bouncing bomb, while attack helicopters play "I Dreamed A Dream" at 150 decibels.

That's a bit like greasing up a live slug for an allotment assault.

Guest 'eavensabove
49 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You may be on, to something or other.  

A quick blast of "Fight the Good Fight" or perhaps "Onward Christian Soldiers" by the Sally Army, played at maximum decibels through loudspeaker systems outside Mosques, could, at a pinch, drop the Mushies like flies. After all, it has the same affect every Christmas outside shopping centres in Fyfe. 

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I'm sat reading this on an iPad in the shithouse of a holiday inn in Chester... see what my life has been reduced to? You cunts!

You in bed with Lennie Henry?

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

religion of peace is marching across London, displaying signs of peace and love, just as you would expect. The police should be stepping in and making arrests, I though enough was enough?

muslim_protest_London_feature-865x452.jpg

I dunno about releasing the Kraken, but we should seriously consider using swarms of shithouse flies to disburse & dispose of these cunts.   

29 minutes ago, Eddie said:

religion of peace is marching across London, displaying signs of peace and love, just as you would expect. The police should be stepping in and making arrests, I though enough was enough?

This kind of public display of hatred is perfectly acceptable to police and authorities, and any non Muslim who confronts, challenges or complains about these savages will almost certainly be branded a racist and likely arrested for hate crimes. 

31 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The image was taken 11 years before May's "enough is enough" soundbite.

Guest Manky

The situation according to the establishment.

"Muslim terrorists are not representative of their religion. The attack at Finsbury Park mosque is proof of institutional racism"

Glad our leaders are on our side.

Guest DingTheRioja
9 minutes ago, Manky said:

The situation according to the establishment.

"Muslim terrorists are not representative of their religion. The attack at Finsbury Park mosque is proof of institutional racism"

Glad our leaders are on our side.

Ws that the fragrant Abbott? Since black people cant be racist...

Guest Manky
8 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Ws that the fragrant Abbott? Since black people cant be racist...

No, I made it up to illustrate a point. Haven't most  terrorists been granted 'mental  health issues' in order to distance them from the book that in my opinion is the root cause of the problem.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Manky said:

Would she lie to us?

I believe the driver was Welsh Mafia. The ones that make you an offer you can't understand.

Bubba? Can't understand half the shit he posts..

• 2 months later...