CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

London terror attack

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Mingeeta
7 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Time to shoot terror suspcts first and ask later perhaps?

Discuss.

Definately. When I woke up and seen this, first thing entered my thoughts were it was nearly a carbon copy of the one in London last month. Seems again we will here the " they were known to the security services" line, and Theresa May can again have her Cobra meetings, which is probably just a jolly involving a fine Indian Lager. These meetings do fuck all.

Best meeting they could arrange is all the cunts who are known to the security services to be gathered at Calais and shipped out on the first available ship.

Our london mayor Mr Khan said: “We don't yet know the full details, but this was a deliberate and cowardly attack on innocent Londoners and visitors." He added: "I condemn it in the strongest possible terms. There is no justification whatsoever for such barbaric acts.”

Double meaning cunt. So the man who called moderate Muslims 'uncle toms' is saying the terrorists do have justification for some acts.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Root the known ones out and provoke a response that would give the police an excuse to use extreme measures (hang draw and quarter them and put an anti ISIS social media site up showing the executions), show them we will no longer be soft and we can get more fucking medieval than them. 

I will be carrying protection from now on so I can at least take one of them with me.

Fuck the Geneva convention.

Guest Alfie Noakes

I would like to say that I do not support any right wing group of thugs and the authorities must deal with the issues and not howling mobs of uneducated vigilantes.

All suspects should be brought in at once, in a massive operation, by police and military if necessary. Hold them until tbe ideology dies, hopefully with them.

Guest Alfie Noakes
30 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Nicely summed up.

His warning of an extreme right wing backlash is quite worrying and very probably will be the outcome if nothing is done. There is blood already flowing in streams on the streets, how long until it becomes rivers of the stuff? We do not need another Nazi state forced on us because we are not applying our laws efficiently. 

ISIS sympathisers and supporters along wih other similar terror groups should be interned like the IRA is where I thoroughly agree.

Guest Mingeeta
20 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Our london mayor Mr Khan did warn us, threat of terror attacks are “part and parcel of living in a big city”

He said that because he's a massive prick. Why should anyone have to walk the streets in our country and think to themselves, " I might have to be attacked by a lunatic terrorist today because we should expect to be at sometime or another", as it's par for the course. Wankers the lot of them in Parliament.

Hire a ship, round all the extreme cunts up, take them to a nice little deserted Island somewhere far away from all major countries, and let them either kill each other or fucking nuke it.

2 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

He said that because he's a massive prick. Why should anyone have to walk the streets in our country and think to themselves, " I might have to be attacked by a lunatic terrorist today because we should expect to be at sometime or another", as it's par for the course. Wankers the lot of them in Parliament.

Hire a ship, round all the extreme cunts up, take them to a nice little deserted Island somewhere far away from all major countries, and let them either kill each other or fucking nuke it.

He is sympathetic to their cause.

Guest Snatch

Here we fucking go again. Let's put more Police in the streets after the incident. Waste of fucking time when it's too late.

We've said it all on other threads here bt fuck me something has to be done and quick.

Shut up Rick.

Guest Mingeeta
4 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

It is a disease in our midst and it needs to be surgically removed and incinerated.

Which?  Terrorism or Punkape? 

Guest Alfie Noakes
17 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

South Georgia springs to mind

3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Here we fucking go again. Let's put more Police in the streets after the incident. Waste of fucking time when it's too late.

We've said it all on other threads here bt fuck me something has to be done and quick.

Shut up Rick.

Great time for the tories to be cutting 8k from the MET.  

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Great time for the tories to be cutting 8k from the MET.  

They've got to find the money for India somewhere Edders. You know,the money that India said they didn't want but got anyway.

Oh yes,and North Korea and any other cunt that doesn't need it.

Guest Mingeeta

SKY BREAKING NEWS...

Police have said a car bomb packed with 100kg of TNT has been found parked outside a Mosque in Islington.

A Metropolitan Police spokesman said there is no need for alarm as officers have managed to push it inside.

If only, we can dream.

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Come on then rick-what would you do? Send social workers into mosques or round up the baddies, who's whereabouts the cops and MI5 know?

Stubbers,don't be so fucking cynical. We'll be having a minutes silence and May will say how these cunts won't win and how it won't be tolerated.

It will be ok after all that just like the last time and the time before that. Etc etc

4 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

South Georgia springs to mind

No, South Georgia is a haven for unique wildlife so they'd probably have a jihad against it for not being the brain dead sheep like them. You could dump them on the fortuna glacier in the middle of winter, however. Flip flops and skirts would be much good then

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No, South Georgia is a haven for unique wildlife so they'd probably have a jihad against it for not being the brain dead sheep like them. You could dump them on the fortuna glacier in the middle of winter, however. Flip flops and skirts would be much good then

I meant South Georgia USA. Let the redkneck knuckle draggers play with them until they squeal like a pig.

For fucking fucks sake,ENOUGH IS FUCKING ENOUGH!.These muzzie cunts need to be rounded up and fucked off out of our green and pleasant land NOW! Close the fucking borders to any more if the mental cunts that want to come here.We are a white christian country and we should stop pandering to any cunt that wants to live here that doesn't want to live in our way

If living in a multi cultural society means that we have to clear up innocent bodies on a regular basis when these brainwashed cunts go on one then I'd be quite happy to get rid of everyone of the fucking twats and live amongst my own

If you think this makes me a racist right wing nutter then that's exactly what I must be

Fuck off you muzzie cunts

• Like 1