CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anyone Who Drives A Micra

Ape™️

Guest Mingeeta
5 minutes ago, Ape said:

These fucking cars are almost exclusively driven by dawdling old cunts with the reactions of a slug that's had a heavy dose of Mogadon. I can clearly imagine Pen in one.

Fuck off.

Believe it or not in Leeds they are known as curry carriers. You can bet a mortgage on it that if you buy a takeaway it's delivered in a Micra.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

So, straight out of a micrawave and into a Micra.

I've got a microwave bed!  I gets me 8 hours sleep in 3 minutes. Job done and sorted. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Micra's were mostly used by driving schools weren't they? 

and in Supermarkets, before the Trolley.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Neil said:

I can confirm this,my sister in law has one and she is indeed a cunt

Why? Did she refuse your offer of a three some?

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, Ape said:

These fucking cars are almost exclusively driven by dawdling old cunts with the reactions of a slug that's had a heavy dose of Mogadon. I can clearly imagine Pen in one.

Fuck off.

I have thought about buying one but been looking at a nice little MG instead.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Neil said:

What a fucking horrible image you've just left me with,I'd rather fuck the micra

The tail pipe would be tighter.  

4 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

The Micra is a lovely little car especially the ones from the late 1990s.

I learned in one of those horrible, bloated early 2000's models. Shit power distribution and no feel of where the edges of the car are because every panel of the bodywork  sticks out about five inches from the interior. The styling on the 90's ones are better, seeing as they at least don't look like a frog getting squeezed, but from what I hear they're the same underpowered, leany in the corners, shite.  

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

They were a miracle of steel n plastic pen baby. .simple..easy to maintain. .if I didn't need my van I'd happily drive one

Panzerknacker 

Thus confirming the observations I've made on the type of cunts that drive these things.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I bet you would never buy a Micra Bibbly. Not because you've got style, more because you are a fat cunt, and wouldn't fit in one.

You're better than this, scrotes, aren't you? And stop pm'ing me for pics you little pervert. 

I'm sorry to let you down, but I'm neither fat or a midget, sorry to disappoint. Maybe neil could send you a couple of snaps?