CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Horses

Ape™️

Or more specifically, horses on modern roads. Whilst driving today, I had to swerve to avoid what I believed to be an animal in the road. However, as I got very close it became apparent in was a huge, steaming pile of fucking horse shit. A little further down the road there was a rolling queue of about a dozen cars, and at the front, two pony-and-trap type things causing long delays since there was no passing space. I'm not against horses, but I am against them being out on public roads, causing traffic chaos, shitting all over the place, with their riders expecting to be treated courteously by frustrated, road tax paying motorists. The era of horses on the roads died long ago, but due to ridiculous legacy laws, they are still permitted to trott along down busy highways, often at utterly fucking selfish and inconsiderate times of day.

54 minutes ago, Ape said:

Or more specifically, horses on modern roads. Whilst driving today, I had to swerve to avoid what I believed to be an animal in the road. However, as I got very close it became apparent in was a huge, steaming pile of fucking horse shit. A little further down the road there was a rolling queue of about a dozen cars, and at the front, two pony-and-trap type things causing long delays since there was no passing space. I'm not against horses, but I am against them being out on public roads, causing traffic chaos, shitting all over the place, with their riders expecting to be treated courteously by frustrated, road tax paying motorists. The era of horses on the roads died long ago, but due to ridiculous legacy laws, they are still permitted to trott along down busy highways, often at utterly fucking selfish and inconsiderate times of day.

You should have taken some of the fresh steaming horseshit home with you and made some horseshit sandwiches for yourself and your wife..........

lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Ape said:

Yeah sorry about that Ape. One of the horses lost a shoe and was a bit slow. But all that lead has to be transported somehow eh? 

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Yeah sorry about that Ape. One of the horses lost a shoe and was a bit slow. But all that lead has to be transported somehow eh? 

If the horses were not little fairies they would wear boots not shoes.

38 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You should have taken some of the fresh steaming horseshit home with you and made some horseshit sandwiches for yourself and your wife..........

lol.

Fuck off.

Shouldn't you be making a post complaining about selfish cancer victims? Or are you too much of a pussy because you'll get banned after your little slap on the wrist?

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Shouldn't you be making a post complaining about selfish cancer victims? Or are you too much of a pussy because you'll get banned after your little slap on the wrist?

Bad choice of words there, Stubbs. The only thing Punky and pussy have in common is they both get dicks stuck in them. He's much closer to an arsehole, seeing as they occasionally get dick, but also spew meaningless shite at regular intervals. 

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Bad choice of words there, Stubbs. The only thing Punky and pussy have in common is they both get dicks stuck in them. He's much closer to an arsehole, seeing as they occasionally get dick, but also spew meaningless shite at regular intervals. 

Very well adapted from the Parker/Stone original text.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

Or, he could have just saved it for you to use as fisting lube on your next trip to canal street.  

Lol

Fuck off

PRICK!!!

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 hours ago, Ape said:

Travelling people are often the fucking cause. (Was going to blame the pikeys but rick would say I was being racist as it could have been a didicoy rolling road block).

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Travelling people are often the fucking cause. (Was going to blame the pikeys but rick would say I was being racist as it could have been a didicoy rolling road block).

The pikeys aren't that motivated.  They wait for traffic to come to a stand still, then strip your car to the frame before you even see them!  

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 hours ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

Better quality than the food that a pauper, working class oik like you can afford. For you bread is an unaffordable luxury. At least ape has a wife, your attempts at marriage always end up with you being spurned, it seems even a desperate African man needing a passport would turn you down.

9 hours ago, Ape said:

Pile of shit. Fuck off

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Good call about the horse shit. Whilst out in Norwich last Sunday there were a couple of plods on horseback one of which (horse) decided to excrete a large lump of shit in the middle of the car park they were patrolling. Surely they should be picking it up and depositing it in one of those dog shit bins. it would be a £60 fine for anyone else fucking double standards or what.

7 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Good call about the horse shit. Whilst out in Norwich last Sunday there were a couple of plods on horseback one of which (horse) decided to excrete a large lump of shit in the middle of the car park they were patrolling. Surely they should be picking it up and depositing it in one of those dog shit bins. it would be a £60 fine for anyone else fucking double standards or what.

Wrong, horse shit is harmless, dog shit is not.  Also, when referring to a police horse, please describe it a as a four legged mammal with a cunt halfway up its back.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
35 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Wrong, horse shit is harmless, dog shit is not.  Also, when referring to a police horse, please describe it a as a four legged mammal with a cunt halfway up its back.

fuck off you vile reptile. Don't you normally describe horses as medium-rare?

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Better quality than the food that a pauper, working class oik like you can afford. For you bread is an unaffordable luxury. At least ape has a wife, your attempts at marriage always end up with you being spurned, it seems even a desperate African man needing a passport would turn you down.

I see you've changed your disgusting avatar to something more acceptable.

in future, when I tell you to do something, do it straight away you shitstain.

Guest Lady Penelope
20 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Bender :P

Guest Snatch
11 hours ago, Ape said:

I know they don't shit but you can add caravans to this as well. 

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

I know they don't shit but you can add caravans to this as well. 

And RC model aircraft, they cause lots of RTA's. Drivers being distracted by sad cunts standing in a field, looking vacantly up in the sky, whilst fiddling with their little joysticks.

Ape will take this personally....lol

Edited by Witheredscrote
added Apegoading

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

And RC model aircraft, they cause lots of RTA's. Drivers being distracted by sad cunts standing in a field, looking vacantly up in the sky, whilst fiddling with their little joysticks

Are you craving attention? You seem to be constantly churning out the same shit lines, despite you being the only one who finds them even remotely amusing. 

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Are you craving attention? You seem to be constantly churning out the same shit lines, despite you being the only one who finds them even remotely amusing. 

I think your funny apey baby standing in a field with your blue parka jacket twiddling a remote control at some buzzing thing in the sky

Panzerknacker 

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Suck balls spunk breath