CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Professor Stephen Hawking To Vote Labour

Guest Ollyboro

12 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I think it's all an act personally. Bet the cunt's dancing through the halls when the curtains are closed, he's just after the Motability car...

Shamefully claiming disability benefits. .the cad..denying them that needs it and all

Panzerknacker 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Punkape said:

You have few traditional morals and you're a coward, crude and extremely evil and stupid.

I have little doubt you would vote for ISIS if you could.

"Cowardly, crude, evil and stupid"

Sounds like the kind of person who would mock people for being unlucky enough to have cancer.

I'm unaware of what "traditional morals" you possess but most people have enough decency not to do the above   

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

"Cowardly, crude, evil and stupid"

Sounds like the kind of person who would mock people for being unlucky enough to have cancer.

I'm unaware of what "traditional morals" you possess but most people have enough decency not to do the above   

You are disabled and full of diseases and everyone on here mocks you.....

lol.

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Err, no they don't.

I think you'll find it's you who receives the lions share of the abuse and you take a beating every day with the same parrot like responses. 

All you've got to do is acknowledge you were well out of order posting a nom mocking cancer victims then all will be ok and I can get back to thinking of new scenarios for your arse to be violated by black cocks/fists/forearms.

Or do I have to report you again to our all seeing and understanding admin team who'll do precisely fuck all. Again.

6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Punkape, I've just perused your posts of the last 24 hours. Apart from one dubious and inflammatory comment, all your posts are simply personal insults. Have a rest for the next 24 hours and when you return try to be more balanced in your output.

14 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Punkape, I've just perused your posts of the last 24 hours. Apart from one dubious and inflammatory comment, all your posts are simply personal insults. Have a rest for the next 24 hours and when you return try to be more balanced in your output.

24 hours. Should be 24 months. 

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
20 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

one of the main reasons i post on here is to deflect a few personal insults with my superior intelligence and wit. Admittedly Punkape isn't much of a challenge but he is a willing recepient  for other peoples abuse, and cocks probably if the opportunity presented itself.

22 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Err, no they don't.

I think you'll find it's you who receives the lions share of the abuse and you take a beating every day with the same parrot like responses. 

All you've got to do is acknowledge you were well out of order posting a nom mocking cancer victims then all will be ok and I can get back to thinking of new scenarios for your arse to be violated by black cocks/fists/forearms.

Or do I have to report you again to our all seeing and understanding admin team who'll do precisely fuck all. Again.

You loathsome fucking super grass. The Grassmaster Bubba has taught you well.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

For fucks sake. I've just a spat a mouthful of tuna salad over my phone. 

Now, admit it Gypps. You only say you have tuna salad to mask the smell coming from your bargain basement.

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 hours ago, Punkape said:

You have few traditional morals and you're a coward, crude and extremely evil and stupid.

I have little doubt you would vote for ISIS if you could.

You really are the huge great poof I have always accused you of being. You have no clue as to what heroism is. As for coward, I have never run away from, or started a fight in my life. Evil is posting things about cancer sufferers troll features, something well beneath me worm.

Bubba has taught me well- from his postings I've learned he's a crawly bum lick who relies on other like minded gobshites who think they're clever to back up his humourless tripe. If I ever want to be considered as bigger cunt as him, I'll start copying his shite.

I assume you think his cancer nom was acceptable? I'll take most shit on here but that was beyond the pale, I'm sure others were equally disgusted including franks rotting corpse.

Punkers is so thick all it took was a few posts and he cut his nose off, again. I didn't have to accuse him of noncery and take one for the team like wise old baws did.

Now get back to your geese, the tranquillisers will be starting to wear off and they'll be harder to fuck.  

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Bubba has taught me well- from his postings I've learned he's a crawly bum lick who relies on other like minded gobshites who think they're clever to back up his humourless tripe. If I ever want to be considered as bigger cunt as him, I'll start copying his shite.

I assume you think his cancer nom was acceptable? I'll take most shit on here but that was beyond the pale, I'm sure others were equally disgusted including franks rotting corpse.

Punkers is so thick all it took was a few posts and he cut his nose off, again. I didn't have to accuse him of noncery and take one for the team like wise old baws did.

Now get back to your geese, the tranquillisers will be starting to wear off and they'll be harder to fuck.  

All I have to do is change my avatar and he just cannot stop himself. 

LOL

FUCK OFF.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ah let him out roops baby ..I get a kick out of punkletons bile and insults ..to quote southern cunt is only a load of arsehat 

Panzerknacker 

21 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

It's no worse than fat cunts shouting at me while I'm running ..just noise is all..might aswell be a crow on the wire cawing it's hole off 

Panzerknacker 

Ah, to be a crow on the wire, with you running underneath. I certainly wouldn't be cawing.

• Like 2

Guest Spanky

Are robots allowed to vote? First they start voting for geography teachers pretending to be leaders of major political parties, then they take control. This is exactly how judgement day started or pretty much any Asimov novel.