CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Professor Stephen Hawking To Vote Labour

Guest Ollyboro

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The mans a fucking charlatan. Claims to know all about the uncharted regions of our universe when he hasn't even seen the upstairs of his own fucking house.

I think it's all an act personally. Bet the cunt's dancing through the halls when the curtains are closed, he's just after the Motability car...

Just now, Roadkill said:

I think it's all an act personally. Bet the cunt's dancing through the halls when the curtains are closed, he's just after the Motability car...

You might be onto something there RK, I mean he wouldn't be smiling all the time if he was unable to wank.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The mans a fucking charlatan. Claims to know all about the uncharted regions of our universe when he hasn't even seen the upstairs of his own fucking house.

Roadkill, Gong Farmer and Ollyboro like this

• Like 1

Guest Ollyboro
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Agreed. The cunt might well have fancier theories than me on the creation of the universe, it's ultimate demise and black holes, but at least I can wipe my own brown hole. Not to World class levels, admittedly, but certainly to a better standard than say, oh I don't know, Gary Skyner.

Just now, Ollyboro said:

Agreed. The cunt might well have fancier theories than me on the creation of the universe, it's ultimate demise and black holes, but at least I can wipe my own brown hole. Not to World class levels, admittedly, but certainly to a better standard than say, oh I don't know, Gary Skyner.

Wonder who'd win in a one on one at Monaco, Schumacher or Hawking? Hawking's got the years of experience in the chair, but Schumacher knows the track better...

1 minute ago, Ollyboro said:

Gary seems 'armless enough. I didn't like that cunt Jeremy Beadle, there was a rumour that he had a small cock, but on the other hand, it probably looked normal.

4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Rained off I'm afraid Authoritah. I did however ask a nun if her or any of the sisters could help me kick the habit

Wet weather conditions are the ideal time to start tunnelling Ratty. The dirt can be secreted in bags hanging down the inside of your trousers and released with strings, just shuffle around the carpet to even it out and Frau Rat will be none the wiser.

3 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Maybe he's after Abbot's black hole....

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Gary seems 'armless enough. I didn't like that cunt Jeremy Beadle, there was a rumour that he had a small cock, but on the other hand, it probably looked normal.

Eric I feel you are relying on a young audience who were unaware of that rather good joke's existence since 1981.

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 hours ago, Punkape said:

He won't be the only spastic to vote for Corbyn then..........

I heard you had changed your political stance recently.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I would just like to know how this cunt is going to summon the effort it must require to coordinate his digits to resemble an 'X' in the box. My moneys on another spoiled paper from the bastard son of Skaro

Guest nobgobbler
10 hours ago, ratcum said:

at least three of my old school friends double barrelled their names after getting married. The poor misguided fucks think this affords them class or gravitas at a stroke.

Frank and Punky are your friends? Mr and Mr Frank-ape, double lol.